Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Can Max do anything more with the spider besides putting it on Alice’s bed? the opportunity (Arachnophobia) page does not show the massage “you have reached the end...” like others. is there something more.......?

thehayax3

Aug 9, 2017
Tbh it might be because instead of getting rid of Eric the legit way, I used the mod to get rid of him and maybe made the mom stuck somewhere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can Max do anything more with the spider besides putting it on Alice’s bed? the opportunity (Arachnophobia) page does not show the massage “you have reached the end...” like others. is there something more.......?
Yes you can, peep at Alice in the bathroom in the morning and throw the spider on her and after you get her swin suit top untied toss the spider on her. Thats the 3 that is need to close that quest off.
Tbh it might be because instead of getting rid of Eric the legit way, I used the mod to get rid of him and maybe made the mom stuck somewhere
It was the same for other players who has this problem.

Let me keep on testing because I already did 1 trigger and 2 more to go.

Well got the other 2 triggers but the save game is still broken.

From now on when you want to get rid of Eric see page 1 post 2 in this thread for my mini walkthrough on how to do it.

Last edited:

thehayax3

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah getting rid of Eric the legit way should be easy with the money mod, thanks anyways for your help! Also replaying this after some months is still kinda fun :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah getting rid of Eric the legit way should be easy with the money mod, thanks anyways for your help! Also replaying this after some months is still kinda fun :)
You missed a bunch of early triggers the main one being you did not do enough chores for mom to unlock private spanking for Max and there is no reason to have both Lisa and Alice mood so far down.

Lisa to keep her mood high just need to do her homework and dishes and Alice is do the dishes and watch tv with her doing the massage once it is unlocked.

sWy

Sep 1, 2017
Is there any chance of throwing the sleeping pills in the beer with persuade 90% and stealth 36%? Just tried about 25 times.. did not work out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any chance of throwing the sleeping pills in the beer with persuade 90% and stealth 36%? Just tried about 25 times.. did not work out.
You can not retry the same day the roll of the dice is done each day when Max wakes and its foreordain each day that way so try new day each time. If you fail on a day you will always fail that day no mater how many times you reload from a save game.

sWy

Sep 1, 2017
You can not retry the same day the roll of the dice is done each day when Max wakes and its foreordain each day that way so try new day each time. If you fail on a day you will always fail that day no mater how many times you reload from a save game.
thank you, just reloaded from the day before and succeeded instantly :)

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
I having troubles with "mentor" I have finished everything else "New Job" and the like. I just told Ann that i wanted to be punished just like everyone else again and Im just not sure what to do from there :/

Thanks in Advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I having troubles with "mentor" I have finished everything else "New Job" and the like. I just told Ann that i wanted to be punished just like everyone else again and Im just not sure what to do from there :/

Thanks in Advance
Don't really know what you are talking about.

What is the problem?
Where are you at in Mentor?

WileECoyote

May 22, 2017
Don't really know what you are talking about.

What is the problem?
Where are you at in Mentor?
I'm trying to get to the part where im able to punish Lisa. Here is were I'm at with mentor

Mentor
"I can now invite Aunt Kira for the... special lessons Obviously she only does this to fuck and doesn't care about education much. And I'll get to fuck Lisa too. My dreams have come true!"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm trying to get to the part where im able to punish Lisa. Here is were I'm at with mentor

Mentor
"I can now invite Aunt Kira for the... special lessons Obviously she only does this to fuck and doesn't care about education much. And I'll get to fuck Lisa too. My dreams have come true!"
Ok are you able to do Lisa at the kitchen sink and if so then look on page 1 post #2 in this thread for my mini walkthrough #2.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
played the game until day 203. will continue with it looking for more options to play.
some comments though. when oliva comes over and they all are going to sleep, shouldn't she be with max in the bed, instead of max alone? when max goes with alice and kate, shouldné the texy to be enter room, instead of leave quiet?
the things i have opened, until now...
max gets hand job fucks and has cunnilingus to alice in the website. in the shower when alice gets chocolate on friday after returning blows him. his mom gives him a handjob after massage, early morning he showers with mom and gets another handjob. in the movies he can get a blowjob and more depending on choice you make fuck or get down on her.
max can fuck olivia and get down on lisa. depending on choice he can come in lisa's mouth. he can fuck kate, once a week.
i also have a question.
in the inventory it states Items, and Important Items. I haven't seen any Important items, did someboy find some, and so how, and what.
In an earlier save I saw lisa have a buttplug and lisa gives max a blowjob. how do I get this also, because I still haven't got this option.
the game look good, but you have to do two week cycles, couldn't this be shortend?
further more, I can't wait until september 23 and the new release....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
played the game until day 203. will continue with it looking for more options to play.
some comments though. when oliva comes over and they all are going to sleep, shouldn't she be with max in the bed, instead of max alone? when max goes with alice and kate, shouldné the texy to be enter room, instead of leave quiet?
the things i have opened, until now...
max gets hand job fucks and has cunnilingus to alice in the website. in the shower when alice gets chocolate on friday after returning blows him. his mom gives him a handjob after massage, early morning he showers with mom and gets another handjob. in the movies he can get a blowjob and more depending on choice you make fuck or get down on her.
max can fuck olivia and get down on lisa. depending on choice he can come in lisa's mouth. he can fuck kate, once a week.
i also have a question.
in the inventory it states Items, and Important Items. I haven't seen any Important items, did someboy find some, and so how, and what.
In an earlier save I saw lisa have a buttplug and lisa gives max a blowjob. how do I get this also, because I still haven't got this option.
the game look good, but you have to do two week cycles, couldn't this be shortend?
further more, I can't wait until september 23 and the new release....
Page 1 post 2 of this thread has what you need #2 walkthrough.
There is no more Lisa content than what you already have in v8 but there is private spanking for both sisters you can unlock and then you can spank Lisa in private, for Alice spank her several times in private and you can have even more content.

Going the Olivia path no new content for Lisa, going one of 2 Lisa GF path lots of great content with new content in private spanking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirewen

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
hey.....just found this game a couple days ago....dont know how i missed it....kinda hav a basic question......how do i improve stats such as relationship, mood and influence....what actions do i hav to perform fr this.....coz in my game play, even after 2 weeks theres barely any change...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey.....just found this game a couple days ago....dont know how i missed it....kinda hav a basic question......how do i improve stats such as relationship, mood and influence....what actions do i hav to perform fr this.....coz in my game play, even after 2 weeks theres barely any change...
For both sisters do there dishes for them, Lisa help her with homework. For Alice watch tv with her. Mood.

For relationship I would recommend 2 walkthrough for beginners.
1. Best walkthrough for the beginner and you need to keep following it even after the first 10 days. Read my comments on it on page 1 post #2 at the bottom.
2. User made walkthrough: 0.6 on the first post of this thread there is a download link. This has some errors so if you get stuck come here and we will try and help you.

3. There is a new one that will help but it to has some minor errors and follows a more straight path.
User made walkthrough v2: 0.8

Also on page 1 post 2 I have a few mini walkthrough for some of the quest.

I would not worry about authority but for what the walkthrough say for you to have until after about week 10 or your skills are good enough to work on there own. Peeping and convo checks are your main skill boosters.

To raise authority you must get both sisters spanked. Each time will raise Max authority by 1 for the sister that gets spanked.

ADD: 1 more thing learn to read the NPC's faces and what they are trying to say and you will get more enjoyment out of the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote