Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I tried to follow walkthrough 0.8., but also cheated on money and domination. Now a key scene does not fire, which is pretty annoying. I do not get the dialogue “You look weird…” with helps me to convince Lisa to tell me about Alice problem with the alcohol. According to the walkthrough it would come up on the 11th day, Saturday. Unfortunately it does not, and playing further means No Sweets, which will leave me with various important and nice options blocked. Anyone can help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried to follow walkthrough 0.8., but also cheated on money and domination. Now a key scene does not fire, which is pretty annoying. I do not get the dialogue “You look weird…” with helps me to convince Lisa to tell me about Alice problem with the alcohol. According to the walkthrough it would come up on the 11th day, Saturday. Unfortunately it does not, and playing further means No Sweets, which will leave me with various important and nice options blocked. Anyone can help?
Its all about both relationship and Max's authority over her, both need to be high. I will go take a another look at that walkthrough again but it does have some errors.

Trigger points that I know of.
1. Bathrode, swimsuit and/or 6 times in a row doing homework without errors after Max gets her spanked.
2. I don't remember how many but after doing the 6 homework in a roll and getting that relationship boost you need to get her spanked again and maybe 2 times to get that convo to trigger. Mood and Relationship must be high to.

The only thing I seen missed in that walkthrough is the first spanking that Max got her then the 6 in a roll homework plus both swimsuit and bathrobe

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks. I can read, but obviously I can't read properly - I did not do the homework task. Thanks again and sorry for being stupid (sometimes).

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
Where did you get that pic anyway, link would be nice.
It's not a link actually. I've extracted the pics of version 0.7.0.003 using a converter app(which I've found in this forum) and found this pic. The current version is 0.8.0.005, so I think this pic should be in the game. Btw these are some pics I've found also which I couldn't unlock.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not a link actually. I've extracted the pics of version 0.7.0.003 using a converter app(which I've found in this forum) and found this pic. The current version is 0.8.0.005, so I think this pic should be in the game. Btw these are some pics I've found also which I couldn't unlock.
I am on that path now and will try to trigger it when I get to the end of 7.3 content. The first pic is the normal one use every morning when Max joins Ann for yoga.

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
I am on that path now and will try to trigger it when I get to the end of 7.3 content. The first pic is the normal one use every morning when Max joins Ann for yoga.
If u can trigger these scenes, pls let me know how. good luck :)

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
So.. I found the ID of Eric, but what to do now? I cant speak with Kira about that or give him 1000. There's only "found your wallet" & "i need time" How to get rid of him? I'm prob. too stupid for the wt :(
Thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So.. I found the ID of Eric, but what to do now? I cant speak with Kira about that or give him 1000. There's only "found your wallet" & "i need time" How to get rid of him? I'm prob. too stupid for the wt :(
Thx
Walkthrough for this on Page 1 post 2.
My simple mini walkthrough's on some of the quest.

Megadragon

Sep 6, 2017
In the lisa path I can't seem to get anal daily and this is after the convo with kira about doing anal when kira isn't around Someone said that its when she does the dishes after dinner but i haven't seen that option appear during that time. Also do you know how to punish lisa privately. I've only been able to privately punish alice but it seems to stop after one punishment. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the lisa path I can't seem to get anal daily and this is after the convo with kira about doing anal when kira isn't around Someone said that its when she does the dishes after dinner but i haven't seen that option appear during that time. Also do you know how to punish lisa privately. I've only been able to privately punish alice but it seems to stop after one punishment. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
The first part Lisa mood needs to be high and your authority needs to be high.

As for private spanking Lisa, yes sometimes there is an extra step need to be taken so go to the first page in this thread post #2 and read about "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

This should clear up every thing here. Most problems are based on mood.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I unlocked these scene after doing movies with mom and training with lisa.

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
How do you get the option for lisa to give max a HJ during homework? I did the lesson thing where kira told lisa to do a HJ, I talked to her the next day about kira's "homework" but no option about a HJ is showing up while helping with homework? Her mood is awesome and she respect me...any ideas?

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Have you already the option do demand from her, that she shows you her tits for doing homework? Otherwise try do do her homework perfectly for some time and then check back, if you have the option for HJ where you can find the option to demand seeing her tits for doing it. Just a guess though

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
You must be supporting the family with 500 a week
How do I support family? I only have opportunity to bribe mom with 350$ weekly for private punishment.

I'm trying one of those:
1. Spank mom/Lisa/Alice or combination (I only can spank Alice when I see her smoking at the pool). I understand is somehow possible.
2. Have anal with Lisa without Kira. I can only do this while Kira's training.
3. I understand I can't do anything with mom than BJ in massage/showroom/punishment!

At this moment I'm stucked in this fucking repetitive action!

EDIT: Find something on walkthrought "and have 4 breakfast conversation - the last one is that mom cannot find a new job."

I only had 1 - when Eric left... how do I get the rest?

Last edited:

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
How do you get the option for lisa to give max a HJ during homework? I did the lesson thing where kira told lisa to do a HJ, I talked to her the next day about kira's "homework" but no option about a HJ is showing up while helping with homework? Her mood is awesome and she respect me...any ideas?
You have to agree to be punish by mom when she's going to be. And when Mom try to punish her, you have the reply.

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
I unlocked these scene after doing movies with mom and training with lisa.
In my game, I could not find the option where Max asks Mom, "can I join you..." this is why I can't unlock these scenes.May be I've missed some steps. I've downloaded a save file given by berny in the Save Request section of Big Brother. Now it works fine..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote