Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is very difficult.

The condition of event occurrence is too difficult.

I would like to make it easier.

Thank you.
Go here and read every thing and it will be eaisier: Post #2

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I saw it written above, but still do not get it:
I finished weed, but Alice is no longer at the pool, so I can't catch her smoking weed? Why that? What did I do wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I saw it written above, but still do not get it:
I finished weed, but Alice is no longer at the pool, so I can't catch her smoking weed? Why that? What did I do wrong?
You got rid of Eric, there is nothing wrong. Alice quits smoking as soon as Eric is gone.

I wrote up a mini walkthrough that keeps Eric as your friend and he only gets to screw Ann and just peeps at Alice. Here: 3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now.

Reactions: ray3dave

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah it takes 4/6 weeks before you start N.J. not sure what the actual trigger is for that. Thats more yours department. :)
I forgot to list it but on day 70 Tuesday night 71 Wednesday morning the Weed quest started.
It took 10 days until Lisa had info on weed so it looks like day 79 is a trigger for weed quest to go foward.

Also on day 79 Kira goes topless and day 80 the rest of them go topless so some triggers have gone off on these 2 days.

ADD: It looks like day 79 is a major trigger point, on day 80 mom just open up about Eric going missing at breakfast so soon she should lose her job, will report back on this.

ADD: Still getting more quest to trigger, now Alice has started the new school on day 83.

ADD: Mom has finally lost her job on day 87, 38 days after Eric is gone almost 6 weeks later. I still think the triggers go off on day 79 to get them all started on there countdown.

ADD: Day 88 seems to be trigger day also for Lisa busting Max and Alice.
I been helping with Alice's blog almost as long as Eric has been gone and Lisa been Max's GF for well over 4 weeks now.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You got rid of Eric, there is nothing wrong. Alice quits smoking as soon as Eric is gone.

I wrote up a mini walkthrough that keeps Eric as your friend and he only gets to screw Ann and just peeps at Alice. Here: 3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now.
Thanks again - and SHIT! This means, I have to start all over again from the point where I got rid of eric in order to get that scene. And I am very unhappy that the option ends. The whole quest seems pretty useless to me. Especially as smoking weed could open up new blackmail routes. Was it in my dreams or did I run into the option "Strip whenever I tell you to"? That would be a nice one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks again - and SHIT! This means, I have to start all over again from the point where I got rid of eric in order to get that scene. And I am very unhappy that the option ends. The whole quest seems pretty useless to me. Especially as smoking weed could open up new blackmail routes. Was it in my dreams or did I run into the option "Strip whenever I tell you to"? That would be a nice one.
Once you catch Alice smoking pot you no longer have to roll the dice and it is auto that you get to spank her hard naked in the lounge, just remember you have to give her cig's after each time though or she will not be able to smoke.

Reactions: ray3dave

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ADD: Day 88 seems to be trigger day also for Lisa busting Max and Alice.
I been helping with Alice's blog almost as long as Eric has been gone and Lisa been Max's GF for well over 4 weeks now.
Btw this didn't happen in your Olivia run right, because i did waste don't know how long how many vids never happened.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Btw this didn't happen in your Olivia run right, because i did waste don't know how long how many vids never happened.
It is only for Lisa GF path.
In Olivia Lisa could care less about Alice but that may change in the next 2 updates, there is that convo that Max and Lisa has about doing stuff without Olivia and she said she will let Max know if she want to do it. Part of full convo.jpg

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It is only for Lisa GF path.
In Olivia Lisa could care less about Alice but that may change in the next 2 updates, there is that convo that Max and Lisa has about doing stuff without Olivia and she said she will Max know if she want to do it. View attachment 20916
Thought so, but had to ask anyway.

Well i can only hope that something will happen in next to updates and that will be for Olivia route, wouldn't be surprised if it will be only for Lisa path :) or he will just add 2 extra CG at pool scene , but my guess will be he will finish Lisa path up to 1.0 or at least most of it and then continue with rest.

For now we can only wait to see what and when we get some.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Once you catch Alice smoking pot you no longer have to roll the dice and it is auto that you get to spank her hard naked in the lounge, just remember you have to give her cig's after each time though or she will not be able to smoke.
But it stops when I got rid of eric, right? that's bad news.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Thought so, but had to ask anyway.

Well i can only hope that something will happen in next to updates and that will be for Olivia route, wouldn't be surprised if it will be only for Lisa path :) or he will just add 2 extra CG at pool scene , but my guess will be he will finish Lisa path up to 1.0 or at least most of it and then continue with rest.

For now we can only wait to see what and when we get some.
It would be better if he joined both paths in future.

Reactions: SplashCC

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah i would like to see that very much.

Probably gona be soon at point that will be happy to see anything regarding Lisa or Olivia. In any case if he cant manage separate paths he should for sure merge them.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i would like to see that very much.
I really don't want the 2 paths to join what I want is for Lisa to want to do more and then have aunt Kira start sex-ed with all 3, Lisa, Olivia and Max.

Remember Olivia is just as perverted as Max is, she was caught screwing her father and that is the reason for the parents breaking up.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I really don't want the 2 paths to join what I want is for Lisa to want to do more and then have aunt Kira start sex-ed with all 3, Lisa, Olivia and Max.
Well then lets say like this. He keeps Lisa route as is since its already done whats done. But as Olivia goes if he don't plan on finishing it he should just add Lisa route to it. Would be fine with anything pretty much as long as there is some progression.

Remember Olivia is just as perverted as Max is, she was caught screwing her father and that is the reason for the parents breaking up.
Are you sure she screw her dad am not sure bout that i know dad wanted something have to check saves for that too bad i didn't mark them too specifically at beginning.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well then lets say like this. He keeps Lisa route as is since its already done whats done. But as Olivia goes if he don't plan on finishing it he should just add Lisa route to it. Would be fine with anything pretty much as long as there is some progression.
Yes I would love to see Max dump Olivia after sex-ed training and going with just Lisa but who knows what will happen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I would love to see Max dump Olivia after sex-ed training and going with just Lisa but who knows what will happen.
I would like to keep her and this way you got option whether 2 way or 3 way. Hoping he will add some more scenes in to it some day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well each to his own they say :) and if hes really this good of programmer he should manage all that, but its true all those paths are too much for 1 person no matter how good the programmer or or what ever he is.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote