Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
What is the trigger to get handcuffed from Lisa? I clicked 3 nights "leave her alone" but nothing happens.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What is the trigger to get handcuffed from Lisa? I clicked 3 nights "leave her alone" but nothing happens.
Well if i remember correctly they say that you leave her alone for 1 week, no homework, cleaning dishes any interactions after that she handcuff you.

Edit: nwm then post bellow :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do ever thing with her for 1 week, all the sex including handcuffing, homework and dishes then stop all sex for 4 days and she will do Max.

You must keep helping her with dishes and homework without errors while waiting for her to handcuff Max.

Remember her mood must be very high.

Reactions: Kalf

Markhanry4

Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys !!
Can anybody tell me lisa full path or walkthrough, because i have done everything but unable to get the scene of " kira tarining of blowjobs to lisa" i only found 17 opportunities though ??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys !!
Can anybody tell me lisa full path or walkthrough, because i have done everything but unable to get the scene of " kira tarining of blowjobs to lisa" i only found 17 opportunities though ??
So you are getting HJ from Lisa?

Thanks for sharing
I am missing "Control"
and "New Job" opportunities"
how to get them please tell ??
Control you must spy on Eric doing mom then talk to sisters about her.
New Job you must get rid of Eric before it will be unlocked.

Markhanry4

Sep 13, 2017
So you are getting HJ from Lisa?

Control you must spy on Eric doing mom then talk to sisters about her.
New Job you must get rid of Eric before it will be unlocked.

Thanks for telling about opportunities !!
I got them all

But I was unable to get hanjobs from lisa ?? how to get those ??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for telling about opportunities !!
I got them all

But I was unable to get hanjobs from lisa ?? how to get those ??
You gave away for free homework and if yes there is a game breaking but if you are doing either of the Lisa GF path's.
If you are doing the Olivia GF path then that is all you can do.

If you are on one of the Lisa GF path there is a fix on page 1 post 2 here in this thread.

Reactions: Markhanry4

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
A question, following the walkthrough i arrived at the point i've to find mom making breakfast without panties but it says that there is only a 10% chance. So how can i find this moment? Just keep going day after day and check at 8:00?
Yes, it happened me 3 times. You should do this day by day to pleasure Ann doing chores.

Markhanry4

Sep 13, 2017
You gave away for free homework and if yes there is a game breaking but if you are doing either of the Lisa GF path's.
If you are doing the Olivia GF path then that is all you can do.

If you are on one of the Lisa GF path there is a fix on page 1 post 2 here in this thread.

Thanks for help !!

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
You can not fuck Lisa, when you use handcuff on her you get to pleasure her then get a BJ to end it with, the end has 2 options use them both 2 or 3 times each and the mentor quest will end for this version of the game.
After spanking Alice in private 3-5 times you will get the option to fuck her instead.
The 1 day that you get to go into Alice's room each week for fun when Kate is there and you chose which one you want, Kate = fuck, Alice = BJ. This is after cunning plan is done.
That's already done... I can't find anything else to do... The mentor is done but in the schoolmate Lisa is "thinking about the offer".

And all the other opportunities are finished - even the "new job".
I supposed that in the "new job" will be some more movie/s. But didn't happened anything!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's already done... I can't find anything else to do... The mentor is done but in the schoolmate Lisa is "thinking about the offer".

And all the other opportunities are finished - even the "new job".
I supposed that in the "new job" will be some more movie/s. But didn't happened anything!
You are done then with v8 and need to wait like the rest of us for v9

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone tell me how to resolve the Weed and Cunning Plan quests?
I buy and give weed to Kate for threesomes with Alice.
I can massage mom in her room, and she jerks me off too.
It seems like I'm stuck and missing something.
What else is there to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me how to resolve the Weed and Cunning Plan quests?
I buy and give weed to Kate for threesomes with Alice.
I can massage mom in her room, and she jerks me off too.
It seems like I'm stuck and missing something.
What else is there to do?
Have you spied on Kira and mom at 3 am Friday morning (Thursday night Friday morning 3am.)?

If not Kira told you to.

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
I bought the pills and I talked with Alice but I don't have the option of giving them to him or buying a beer

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I bought the pills and I talked with Alice but I don't have the option of giving them to him or buying a beer
If its for Anty Potency pills you give them to Alice at 19 when she is making dinner thats the end of it.

For sleeping pills + beer if you have it and cant give it just skip the week and talk with him 1st time you will fail in persuade, 2nd you will succeed for more info check "User made walkthrough v2: 0.8" on page one and search for beer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote