Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so now I need to watch the right movie with mom to talk about Alice
How do I trigger this?
After Kira suggest that, go to computer and buy movie then join mom on couch 9pm and you should have option to choose which movie to watch.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone tried the mod with the shopping adventure and a few different dialog changes?
Yes and its like you have done nothing to get in any of the NPC's good grace, its like it is at the very beginning of the game at this time.
It may get better over time but first release is kinda boring and if you don't watch it they will crap on MC.
I will wait for @DarkSilver v9 update because it should be way better on the shopping trips.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
I encountered the homework bug so I downloaded the gf bug fix mod from 1st page and put mod.txt where big brother.exe is.
I can't find the fix homework bug option in cheat menu. I tried going to every menu of cheat but can't find it.
Please help
Thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I encountered the homework bug so I downloaded the gf bug fix mod from 1st page and put mod.txt where big brother.exe is.
I can't find the fix homework bug option in cheat menu. I tried going to every menu of cheat but can't find it.
Please help
Thank you
Go behind computer access ---> cheat menu ---> Lisa\ there should be fix scroll down a little.
just let us know if its actually working, haven't tested my self so far.

Lisa fix.jpg

Last edited:

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Go behind computer access ---> cheat menu ---> Lisa\ there should be fix scroll down a little.
just let us know if its actually working, haven't tested my self so far.

View attachment 21061
That option is not there in lisa menu.
Tried multiple times, restarting the game.
I even checked the mod.txt and the option is there in text file but not in game cheat menu.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That option is not there in lisa menu.
Tried multiple times, restarting the game.
I even checked the mod.txt and the option is there in text file but not in game cheat menu.
Well then there are 2 options you whether got wrong mod or you have already fix it.

This is the one that i am using and got still got option there (attachments).

It should be in ikarumod X version

but its also possible that the one that give that mod modified it him self.

there is also another way if you want to play with save editor you have to change

"To fix the bug you have to set poss.sg to 4, I fixed your save file and it now works." so they say based on that fix way suppose to be made anyway.

Reactions: Bumwhip

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Well then there are 2 options you whether got wrong mod or you have already fix it.

This is the one that i am using and got still got option there (attachments).

It should be in ikarumod X version

but its also possible that the one that give that mod modified it him self.

there is also another way if you want to play with save editor you have to change

"To fix the bug you have to set poss.sg to 4, I fixed your save file and it now works." so they say based on that fix way suppose to be made anyway.
Still no bug fix option.
Things I have done:

Gave Lisa robe, she is wearing robe while doing homework.
No option to do homework for hj.
Had conversation about hj for homework with Lisa.
Waited at least 5 days, still no hj for homework option.
Don't know what i am doing wrong.
Going out for couple of hours, will Try troubleshooting then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still no bug fix option.
Things I have done:

Gave Lisa robe, she is wearing robe while doing homework.
No option to do homework for hj.
Had conversation about hj for homework with Lisa.
Waited at least 5 days, still no hj for homework option.
Don't know what i am doing wrong.
Going out for couple of hours, will Try troubleshooting then.
Her mood must be high. Also if you have another mod in then you either need to add this to it or remove the old mod and just put this one in until you get it fixed.

Reactions: bmnckbsb

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Her mood must be high. Also if you have another mod in then you either need to add this to it or remove the old mod and just put this one in until you get it fixed.
OK, maybe this is the problem.
Will try when I get home.
Thanks.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Do ever thing with her for 1 week, all the sex including handcuffing, homework and dishes then stop all sex for 4 days and she will do Max.

You must keep helping her with dishes and homework without errors while waiting for her to handcuff Max.

Remember her mood must be very high.
So.. does she need to help max with homework(hj)? or does she need the punishment(bj)?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Few questions
1.Certain actions can be made in certain days only? If i make one choice instead of another, can i make the other choice, option, event or action later?
2.What if i miss certain opportunity cause of choice or mood, can be made later?
3.The Days are unlimited? And you cannot move forward until find the right path?
4.Game cannot or can end cause of wrong or certain choice like LOP games?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Few questions
1.Certain actions can be made in certain days only? If i make one choice instead of another, can i make the other choice, option, event or action later?
2.What if i miss certain opportunity cause of choice or mood, can be made later?
3.The Days are unlimited? And you cannot move forward until find the right path?
4.Game cannot or can end cause of wrong or certain choice like LOP games?
1. There are 2 that can not be made up once you go down a certain path.
1a. The GF path you can only chose 1 out of 3 for each game you play.
1b. Getting rid of Eric.

2. Beside the 2 above yes you can make them back up.

3. I do not understand, quest will not go forward until you hit the triggers for them other than that the game keeps on going.

4. Game can only end if you do not pay either 300 weekly to Eric on Monday or pay the 1000 off once you get it.
The other way the game can end if 3 girls have over 50% influence from Eric for a number of days, how many I do not know.
These 2 ways are the only way for the game to end.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong here but you can only do a hardcore-ish scene with Ann while she's in the bath once, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong here but you can only do a hardcore-ish scene with Ann while she's in the bath once, right?
Your talking about the jacking off scene then yes.

Reactions: Meso
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote