Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thedavid47

Aug 1, 2017
Yes I have a mob which adds pictures in this save game. I give you another one without a mob adding pictures. Can u try this one too?
Can u give me a good mob? Thx

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I have a mob which adds pictures in this save game. I give you another one without a mob adding pictures. Can u try this one too?
Guys do yourself and person who is testing a favor if you are uploading saves upload save not autosave (save76.save). Because Auto saves don't work always specially if you are using any kind of mods.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Will go take a look and will post here what I find.

Some how or another your game is looking for the wrong pics.
I try to talk to Lisa in the bedroom and it goes to morning BJ in the bathroom.
Do you have a mod in that adds content and if so then it broke your game.
As soon after breakfest when mom goes to her bedroom I go there and get white screen it as if the wrong pic is being looked for and just 1 hour later it gets the right pic.

So again do you have a mod that adds to the content of the game.
So basically it was a mod effect:biggrin:

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Hi. Please tell me how many weeks should anal training with Kira ... Kira comes to Max and Lisa's room every 4 days ... it was already with 10 training and I do not know if it should last for so long. Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can u give me a good mob? Thx
So what is the problem with this game, I see no problems at all.
This is the Olivia GF path and the schoolmate is done and so is mentor because mentor stops at that point when Olivia is GF
Guys do yourself and person who is testing a favor if you are uploading saves upload save not autosave (save76.save). Because Auto saves don't work always specially if you are using any kind of mods.
Auto save are ok you must use them as auto save to work or at least to me they are. Just remember that they need to go in order just like reg. save games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And for this saving, is also the mob effect?
If you have problems when using mods you need to post for help in the thread that the mod is in.
This help thread is for just the game only and I will not test games with mods being use other than cheat mods.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But the second one is a cheat mod, not a mod which add pictures. Thx again for help.
Ok I will go take a look.

Its your game that is broken you need to redownload a new copy or if you still have the org. rar file use it and dumped that broken game.

Get rid of the save games to because they are looking for pics that are either not it the game or from a mod that is no longer there.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. Please tell me how many weeks should anal training with Kira ... Kira comes to Max and Lisa's room every 4 days ... it was already with 10 training and I do not know if it should last for so long. Thank you
Are you able to do Lisa at the kitchen sink?
The next stage in this starts with private spanking the sisters. v8

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
So, I'm trying to get rid of Eric. I did the pills' thing and Eric's influence on mom is 0%, but the only time I caught him naked with Alice I ran off for my camera and the caught me. I read in this thread that you can catch him speaking with his wife or whoever, but the only time I see him alone in mom's room I can't do nothing.
Another thing, with the sensual massage course, I can't advance either, I can't talk with Kira

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I'm trying to get rid of Eric. I did the pills' thing and Eric's influence on mom is 0%, but the only time I caught him naked with Alice I ran off for my camera and the caught me. I read in this thread that you can catch him speaking with his wife or whoever, but the only time I see him alone in mom's room I can't do nothing.
Another thing, with the sensual massage course, I can't advance either, I can't talk with Kira
Post #2 in this thread has all the info needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That walkthrough has all the info you need #3 is the conve needed to get the info on what to do.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. There are 2 that can not be made up once you go down a certain path.
1a. The GF path you can only chose 1 out of 3 for each game you play.
1b. Getting rid of Eric.

2. Beside the 2 above yes you can make them back up.

3. I do not understand, quest will not go forward until you hit the triggers for them other than that the game keeps on going.

4. Game can only end if you do not pay either 300 weekly to Eric on Monday or pay the 1000 off once you get it.
The other way the game can end if 3 girls have over 50% influence from Eric for a number of days, how many I do not know.
These 2 ways are the only way for the game to end.
tnx for the info, i just started to play the game i wanted info about the game before playing it. I read it a lot about this game before start play serious, i like graphic chicks but keep reading about this eric not seen in the game yet but how to get read of him?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tnx for the info, i just started to play the game i wanted info about the game before playing it. I read it a lot about this game before start play serious, i like graphic chicks but keep reading about this eric not seen in the game yet but how to get read of him?
All my mini walkthrough are on the 2nd post of this thread if you need help please look there first.

The 1st post have links to walkthrough that may help also.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote