Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
There's a wrong way because of the missing Russian text:

But how can I reach this "Alice's room webcam" sceene on the normal way?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Players asking about the private punishment a lot. I also didn't sure 100% how it's triggered, so decided to make tests.

After 2 hours tests and many disappointments, finally find out.
To see the dialog "Mom, I wanted to ask you to stop punishing me in front of my sisters." there are 3 requirements:
- Max has to be punished at least ones;
- order food 16 times;
- clean the pool 7 times.

The earliest possible day to trigger the private punishment is 39th.
Added the correction in the walkthrough.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Are you able to do Lisa at the kitchen sink?
The next stage in this starts with private spanking the sisters. v8
In the kitchen I can only wash the dishes for Lisa :p
I ask how many weeks this training takes ... because I already had about 20 such training - and nothing happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's a wrong way because of the missing Russian text:

But how can I reach this "Alice's room webcam" sceene on the normal way?
That looks like a mod because it not in the CG's.

Anybody else end up bugged whenever they go to the online shop and end up with no money? Any fix to this?
Yes there is a lot of players get this and it is cause by the cheat mod you are using.

Players asking about the private punishment a lot. I also didn't sure 100% how it's triggered, so decided to make tests.

After 2 hours tests and many disappointments, finally find out.
To see the dialog "Mom, I wanted to ask you to stop punishing me in front of my sisters." there are 3 requirements:
- Max has to be punished at least ones;
- order food 16 times;
- clean the pool 7 times.

The earliest possible day to trigger the private punishment is 39th.
Added the correction in the walkthrough.
Well for me it always happens right after Max gets spanked when he tries for the first time to get Eric wallet and gets caught. (Did a test and only did the "order food 5 times and clean the pool 2 times and order the cos. 2 time" to have the money for web cam site so I could cheat in the money.)

In the kitchen I can only wash the dishes for Lisa :p
I ask how many weeks this training takes ... because I already had about 20 such training - and nothing happens
Only 3 session.
Have you had the convo with Lisa to stop wearing panties and have you had the conve with aunt Kira for something more? If so then get Lisa's mood up and have fun.
If not then upload the file for this save game and I will take a look at it.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Well for me it always happens right after Max gets spanked when he tries for the first time to get Eric wallet and gets caught. (Did a test and only did the "order food 5 times and clean the pool 2 times and order the cos. 2 time" to have the money for web cam site so I could cheat in the money.)

That's interesting. Maybe with cheat mode can happen faster with cosmetics. I do not use cheats for my games, but will test it just to know :) A lots of users use cheats and they will want to know too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

That's interesting. Maybe with cheat mode can happen faster with cosmetics. I do not use cheats for my games, but will test it just to know :) A lots of users use cheats and they will want to know too.
It can still be done without cheats, when I play my game I do not use cheats and it still happens right after Max gets spanked for trying to get Eric's wallet, I have played well over 30 games since I found this game last month.
I have a save game that is 111 days and still have not seen that scene and I was always ask mom for money and doing the chores until Max was able to stand on is 2 feet for money with his web site.
It will always happen after Max gets caught trying to get the wallet and getting spanked the next day, this is the main trigger for it, if there are minor triggers I don't know of so its back to testing again. YA another reason to start a new game, thanks man I needed an excuse and you gave me one.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I made some new tests. Nothing happens when get punished for sneaking in mom's room to find the wallet.
So, this do not trigger anything. With the same saves tried to continue after the punishment and start ordering food, cleaning pools and this time order cosmetics. The private punishment starts after different combinations - for examples after 11 foods, 3 pools and 3 cosmetics, or after 10 foods, 4 pools and 4 cosmetics. Apparently there is some formula which can explain the combinations. It can be trigger with combination of 2 or 3 chores and maybe with 1 if for example Max clean the pool 20 times.
Nevertheless, since I do not order cosmetics (to save money for more important things) until very late in the game, ordering food 16 times and cleaning the pool 7 times is the fastest way. At least the fastest I found yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Like I said there are smaller triggers that need to go off, it is very hard to get up to 500 in Max's pocket because he needs to support himself.
So doing chores and asking mom for money is all part of it.
You need to play as you would normally and build up Max self support first and this is one of the smaller triggers that need to go off.
You have to be able to get at least 300 per week to keep Eric off his ass and so on.
I will be testing this out soon.

As for the cosmetics you get that twice so I use the last one to help buy either the swimsuit or the dress which ever one I have not been able to buy before Eric does.
Plus you get 15 just for asking to do it. It will remain until you buy the last one anyway and you still get to boost for it when you do give it to mom.

As I have posted in the 2nd post of this thread, if I miss a trigger then please list what you find and once I can figure it out I will post updated info on it in the 2nd post.

Check out my 111 day save game and you will see it has not gone off even though I have done many many more chores that you have posted.
The main trigger is Max getting spanked right after he gets caught trying to steal the wallet the first time.
Page 6 post 120 here:

Last edited:

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I am always with peace with Eric until gather enough money to use the hacker. Use him to get money and never give him for the wallet per week.

Now I made new test (cannot restrain myself :)) and find out that it can be triggered by cleaning the pool 11 times, so it can be done by 1 chore only.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am always with peace with Eric until gather enough money to use the hacker. Use him to get money and never give him for the wallet per week.

Now I made new test (cannot restrain myself :)) and find out that it can be triggered by cleaning the pool 11 times, so it can be done by 1 chore only.
I added more info in the above post.

That save game is while Max is friend with Eric.

Now we need to test it while going to war with Eric the very first time Max meets him and see what triggers it.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I added more info in the above post.

That save game is while Max is friend with Eric.

Now we need to test it while going to war with Eric the very first time Max meets him and see what triggers it.

Nope, Max is in war with Eric in my tests at the moment. I started war, started wallet and get punished. After that start doing chores.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, Max is in war with Eric in my tests at the moment. I started war, started wallet and get punished. After that start doing chores.
There could be a required amount of days that need to go off before it can be triggered so keep a look out for the number of days till it triggers.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote