Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@TCMS

Can you make on this thread post 1 permanently visible on every page or at least shortcuts to walkthroughs what ever you prefer. Many sites do have that and like when you do poll same thing. It would be much appreciated. When ever you got time for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
There could be a required amount of days that need to go off before it can be triggered so keep a look out for the number of days till it triggers.
Made many tests - didn't found any correlation with war/peace or necessary days.

But I think I figure out the formula. Anybody can test it. I made a lots of it and every time it works.
Basically you have to gather at least 51 "chore points".
- Ordering food gives 1 point
- Cleaning the pool - 5 points
- Order and give cosmetics to Mom - 10 points

Examples:
- 11 pools (55 pts)
- 10 pools (50 pts) + 1 food (1 pt) - total 51
- 7 pools (35 pts) + 16 food (16 pts) - total 51
- 8 pools (40 pts) + 1 food (1 pt) + 1 cosmetics (10 pts) - total 51
- 5 pools (25 pts) + 6 food (6 pts) + 2 cosmetics (20 pts) - total 51

These combinations are already tested as many others.

If someone has time please test other combinations just for proof.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS

Can you make on this thread post 1 permanently visible on every page or at least shortcuts to walkthroughs what ever you prefer. Many sites do have that and like when you do poll same thing. It would be much appreciated. When ever you got time for that.
This was asked in feature requests, atm it's not really possible / is possible but the negative outweighs the positive.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Made many tests - didn't found any correlation with war/peace or necessary days.

But I think I figure out the formula. Anybody can test it. I made a lots of it and every time it works.
Basically you have to gather at least 51 "chore points".
- Ordering food gives 1 point
- Cleaning the pool - 5 points
- Order and give cosmetics to Mom - 10 points

Examples:
- 11 pools (55 pts)
- 10 pools (50 pts) + 1 food (1 pt) - total 51
- 7 pools (35 pts) + 16 food (16 pts) - total 51
- 8 pools (40 pts) + 1 food (1 pt) + 1 cosmetics (10 pts) - total 51
- 5 pools (25 pts) + 6 food (6 pts) + 2 cosmetics (20 pts) - total 51

These combinations are already tested as many others.

If someone has time please test other combinations just for proof.
In my 111 day save game I have well over 200 plus points then for every day I ask for chores just to get the money, pool comes up 1 time a week so does the cosmetics. Food comes up ever other day or every 3 days.

So have you gotten Max spanked after getting the 51 other than the one he gets for trying to steal the wallet?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This was asked in feature requests, atm it's not really possible / is possible but the negative outweighs the positive.
Well don't know bout that, it doesn't have to be on every thread, but in walkthrough really couldn't hurt since lots of ppl barely look at page 1 and i do understand why would be requested.

Ppl don't like to be reminded that they are slacker (me included :) ) thats only reason why that would be turned away (constant reminder), and as we all know reading also Isn't thing for everyone.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well don't know bout that, it doesn't have to be on every thread, but in walkthrough really couldn't hurt since lots of ppl barely look at page 1 and i do understand why would be requested.
We work based off of plugins. We are limited to their limitations

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
In my 111 day save game I have well over 200 plus points then for every day I ask for chores just to get the money, pool comes up 1 time a week so does the cosmetics. Food comes up ever other day or every 3 days.

So have you gotten Max spanked after getting the 51 other than the one he gets for trying to steal the wallet?
Yes, Max is spanked after trying to find the wallet before start doing any chores. I start a new game just for tests.
Notice that getting $15 from Mom does not give you points.
You can test a new fast game - it will take you 10 minutes. Try war or peace. I think the fastest result will be with 4 pools, 1 food, 3 cosmetics.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, Max is spanked after trying to find the wallet before start doing any chores. I start a new game just for tests.
Notice that getting $15 from Mom does not give you points.
You can test a new fast game - it will take you 10 minutes. Try war or peace. I think the fastest result will be with 4 pools, 1 food, 3 cosmetics.
Does it happen without trying to get the wallet and Max gets spanked from peeping?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Does it happen without trying to get the wallet and Max gets spanked from peeping?
Yes, I am currently replaying the game (Olivia's path) - day 44, started a war at day 41, Wallet (day 43) and have private punishment for a week.

Berti88

Sep 7, 2017
Hi, I have a question about the "Eric-as-pet-route". Does the New Job Opp. also starts if you keep him in the game or do you have to remove him completely for that? Thx in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I have a question about the "Eric-as-pet-route". Does the New Job Opp. also starts if you keep him in the game or do you have to remove him completely for that? Thx in advance
As far as I know you have to get rid of him because Ann must lose her job working for Eric before the New Job Opp. is triggered.

Reactions: Berti88

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered previously, but I really didn't want to crawl through 259 pages to find this. How do you trigger yoga with mom? I assume its based on her mood, but for me her mood seems to be almost locked on neutral.

ryanrtyrell

Sep 16, 2017
I've finished the sensual massage course, but alice won't let me massage her (by the pool @ 1500). Is there something else I have to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered previously, but I really didn't want to crawl through 259 pages to find this. How do you trigger yoga with mom? I assume its based on her mood, but for me her mood seems to be almost locked on neutral.
Are you doing the yoga path for Lisa as GF? If so you just need to meet mom at the pool at 7am and talk to her.

Only the top one allows yoga.

I've finished the sensual massage course, but alice won't let me massage her (by the pool @ 1500). Is there something else I have to do?
You must first inform aunt Kira that you have completed the course.
You must put on sunscreen first and use that option to go for massage, not the massage option 2 or 3 down from the top.

ryanrtyrell

Sep 16, 2017
Are you doing the yoga path for Lisa as GF? If so you just need to meet mom at the pool at 7am and talk to her.

Only the top one allows yoga.

You must put on sunscreen first and use that option to go for massage, not the massage option 2 or 3 down from the top.
O! I got it now - thanks!

Last edited:

darsoon

Aug 6, 2017
OK, so I tried looking through the other pages and the walkthrough, but I can't find a solution to the issue I'm having. So I got rid of Eric, and Ann lost her job, but so far I can't get the "New Job" opportunity, I'm already at 160 days, and I can't get the opportunity. Checking the list of opportunities it says I have unlocked 17/18. Let me be clear it is not starting the opportunity, it is about getting it. Thanks for the help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, so I tried looking through the other pages and the walkthrough, but I can't find a solution to the issue I'm having. So I got rid of Eric, and Ann lost her job, but so far I can't get the "New Job" opportunity, I'm already at 160 days, and I can't get the opportunity. Checking the list of opportunities it says I have unlocked 17/18. Let me be clear it is not starting the opportunity, it is about getting it. Thanks for the help
Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the save file
I did not want to say it at first but I found your problem.

1. You must listen to all NPC's when they tell you something.
2. Do the dishes for Alice and give her a leg massage every night she is home.
3. Poor Lisa, you need to take care of her better. Help her with homework every night she has some and let her give Max a HJ. Win win for both. When she does dishes if you have her mood high do her ass instead of the dishes, she loves it.
4. There is no reason under the sun that both Lisa and Alice should not be at the "Awesome" level in there moods at all times.
5. Pay mom 500 every Monday so she will consider Max as an adult. (You can pay more and it will carry over IE: pay 2000 and it will last for 1 month.)
6. Give a massage to mom every day and soon you will have her mood at the "Awesome" level.

Now for the main reason and why #1 is there, you did not listen to aunt Kira when she told Max to watch her and Ann on Thursday night/Friday morning at 3am. This and only this will unlock the next step for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote