Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm sorry but how do i do that, i can't get past the message in the lounge with Alice, and the only thing i can do in her room is the webcam sex
For me to help any further I need you to upload your save game on this and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
here it is:
Ok I had to pay Lisa for yoga and that same night Alice was in the lounge and the convo was there to talk about Kate.
Then talk to Kate on Tuesday night Wensday morning at 2 am and you then need to to both Alice and Kate 1 to 2 time each for it to finish, you will also unlock the BJ in the lounge from Alice up to 2 times a week.

Your problem with Lisa is you must get her spanked and let mom do it and you will unlock the next stage.
Do yoga 2 time a week and keep her happy and your good to go.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Ok I had to pay Lisa for yoga and that same night Alice was in the lounge and the convo was there to talk about Kate.
Then talk to Kate on Tuesday night Wensday morning at 2 am and you then need to to both Alice and Kate 1 to 2 time each for it to finish, you will also unlock the BJ in the lounge from Alice up to 2 times a week.

Your problem with Lisa is you must get her spanked and let mom do it and you will unlock the next stage.
Do yoga 2 time a week and keep her happy and your good to go.
thanks man i'm gonna go try that

partakus

Sep 21, 2017
Okay, so i downloaded yesterday, played it all the way with lisa befriending olivia, so now olivia is my gf, we have threesome sex. Question is, i want to get rid of eric, talked with kate's mom, gave kate weed, had sex with them both, and there is no option to contact her mom again. Also i think sth is wrong since kate should be filming the sex, and it's the same (alice blowing me while kate fucks her with strapon). When i talk to kate the only option is to ask her to arrange another evening. Any ideas?

EDIT: Walkthrough says Kate comes at wednesday and sunday. I do it always on sunday, cause wednesday comes olivia and no way to make her not come. Is that a problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so i downloaded yesterday, played it all the way with lisa befriending olivia, so now olivia is my gf, we have threesome sex. Question is, i want to get rid of eric, talked with kate's mom, gave kate weed, had sex with them both, and there is no option to contact her mom again. Also i think sth is wrong since kate should be filming the sex, and it's the same (alice blowing me while kate fucks her with strapon). When i talk to kate the only option is to ask her to arrange another evening. Any ideas?

EDIT: Walkthrough says Kate comes at wednesday and sunday. I do it always on sunday, cause wednesday comes olivia and no way to make her not come. Is that a problem?
This is all I remember about that rout up in post:

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
can it be previous save file used in this version, my save file version from 7 if I'm wrong?
sorry for a double post, I too post this in thread :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can it be previous save file used in this version, my save file version from 7 if I'm wrong?
sorry for a double post, I too post this in thread :(
Yes you v7 save will work in v8.

Jeff88

Sep 21, 2017
I just started playing this a few days ago. I seem to be stuck on the Mentor opportunity. I'm at: "Lisa was touching herself at night right in front of me again. And this time I was doing the same. We were doing it in front of each other! Attention: Further progress will depend on your choice in the "Classmate" opportunity. As far as I'm aware if you chose the Olivia girlfriend router then this opportunity is over? However I chose the jewellery route. I can't see how to progress any further. Help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing this a few days ago. I seem to be stuck on the Mentor opportunity. I'm at: "Lisa was touching herself at night right in front of me again. And this time I was doing the same. We were doing it in front of each other! Attention: Further progress will depend on your choice in the "Classmate" opportunity. As far as I'm aware if you chose the Olivia girlfriend router then this opportunity is over? However I chose the jewellery route. I can't see how to progress any further. Help!
You now have to progress in the Lisa GF rout and once you get her to agree to be Max's GF then you can progress more in mentor after a little talk with Lisa.

Jeff88

Sep 21, 2017
You now have to progress in the Lisa GF rout and once you get her to agree to be Max's GF then you can progress more in mentor after a little talk with Lisa.
Okay I've managed to get as far as Lisa is supposed to give me a HJ while doing her HW. But I can't get the option to appear?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay I've managed to get as far as Lisa is supposed to give me a HJ while doing her HW. But I can't get the option to appear?
Get her spanked by mom and it will unlock for you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote