Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:DThis thread has slowed way down and thats a good thing.:)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hi, i am playing Olivia path. And unfortunately... Lisa´s punishment doesn´t trigger. I mean, the situation when Lisa gets wet while punishment. I´ve tried it several times (6x). I didn´t find any hint in previously posts.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i am playing Olivia path. And unfortunately... Lisa´s punishment doesn´t trigger. I mean, the situation when Lisa gets wet while punishment. I´ve tried it several times (6x). I didn´t find any hint in previously posts.
There is no Lisa option when playing the Olivia path, its only for the 2 Lisa GF paths.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
It's pointless to punish lisa in olivia gf path.Do it in lisa gf path you will get that scene.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is no Lisa option when playing the Olivia path, its only for the 2 Lisa GF paths.
oh! and i am sitting here ... hours for hours... :'( ... why didn´t include DS this also in Olivia path? I´ve already played my err.. a1fox3 Lisa´s path. :firstimekiss:

Reactions: a1fox3

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
When you make the payments to mom, do you get any different options of you pay more?

Also, Does the option to give mom the money count towards both private punishments and spanking you sisters?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When you make the payments to mom, do you get any different options of you pay more?
It depends on which payments you are talking about.
For private spanking it just extend the number of days.
For helping with the bills, if you pay the 500 on Monday mom considered Max as an adult. If you pay more than 500 on Monday its justs puts that on the next week payments. IE: If you pay 2000 it is 4 weeks worth.

Jeff88

Sep 21, 2017
What is the end of the game so far? Alice wants to star in the movie and Mom has agreed. Is that it so far?

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
It depends on which payments you are talking about.
For private spanking it just extend the number of days.
For helping with the bills, if you pay the 500 on Monday mom considered Max as an adult. If you pay more than 500 on Monday its justs puts that on the next week payments. IE: If you pay 2000 it is 4 weeks worth.
Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Thanks!

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote