Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The new version of the walkthrough is ready - .
A lots of corrections, updates and new information. Many thanks to the players that provide me with useful information.
Does this now branch off to all the lines of convo or just the straight true game play?

DAFLASH3K

Jun 25, 2017
Does anybody knows how to get the shopping scene to work i can go with them but it just shows a white screen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody knows how to get the shopping scene to work i can go with them but it just shows a white screen
That is a mod and you should ask in the thread where you downloaded the mod.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Does this now branch off to all the lines of convo or just the straight true game play?
It is the same as the old one but with corrections and additional info. I think that the straight walkthrogh is almost impossible for this game.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
So, I can't seem to get Lisa to tell me about the candy. I've tried everything, so is there a cheat or something I can use to set it so that she told me?

[Edit] Never mind, I just changed some of the values around, so I could bypass it. I'm pretty sure I just skipped over the event, due to my own stupidity.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, I can't seem to get Lisa to tell me about the candy. I've tried everything, so is there a cheat or something I can use to set it so that she told me?

[Edit] Never mind, I just changed some of the values around, so I could bypass it. I'm pretty sure I just skipped over the event, due to my own stupidity.
This event is repeatable every Friday --> Sun 3am pool side. Am not exactly sure what trigger it. Just have high relations and mood with Lisa and make sure you catch Alice at 8 am her room Friday and 3 am sun. Beside that there is 8.0 walkthrough on page one and here is another one that got more info in it.

just search under candy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wrong thread? Sry bout that. I have read that "walkthrough" before posting here. Still doesn't work. Must be missing something important but dont know what. Anyway.. thnx for the reply. I'll keep on trying.
As Lisa punishment goes. If you got some private punishment for yourself in the past page 1 post 2 is guide how to do it and here is mine (have to get publicly punished at least 1nce).

After that make sure you got i "dont want to be punished" enabled if costs are at 0, then just make sure you punish both sisters at lunch failed homework and cigarettes (dont do those on friday later on) and all the time after punishment next day check with mom "i know what i want" for extra line.

Also check previous post for 2.0 guide and post #1 and #2 you might see what you are missing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

A lot of players miss this.
You must get Lisa spanked 1 time by failing her homework (only do this once), 2 things will happen.
1. You get the boost that will unlock Lisa's "You Look Weird" convo.
2. It opens the 6 perfect homework in a roll which gives relationship boost. (This can be done anywhere in the game but it must be 6 in a roll, I like to do it at the beginning of the game because of the relationship boost.)(Its also coded for the beginning of the game.)

After the relationship boost doing perfect homework you can start to get her spanked again and your authority needs to be higher for other option to open up. (I only get her spanked until Max's authority is at max.)(Later in the game it unlock some fun stuff.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wrong thread? Sry bout that. I have read that "walkthrough" before posting here. Still doesn't work. Must be missing something important but dont know what. Anyway.. thnx for the reply. I'll keep on trying.
You must get Alice spanked in plublic 4-6 times then get Lisa spanked 2-5 times and it will unlock.
So do this get Alice spanked 6 times and then get Lisa spanked 2-5 times and it will (should) unlock it.(For me it only took 2 times after Alice 6 times.)

If it does not unlock private spanking then upload the save game file and I will take a look.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Good morning/day to you @a1fox3 :cool: .

I guess you can update your walk... with Alice club scene did notice that ppl are asking quite allot also can add some pics to it that usually help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good morning/day to you @a1fox3 :cool: .

I guess you can update your walk... with Alice club scene did notice that ppl are asking quite allot also can add some pics to it that usually help.
I been noticing that to and will get around to it soon.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a decent step by step anywhere for 0.8
Closest you got is page 1 post 2 and

Just keep an aye on opportunities what you need to do and there you can check how to do it. If that don't help you can always ask.

Reactions: max gra

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a decent step by step anywhere for 0.8
There is only 1 that goes down 1 straight path posted above this post.

Plus this 10 day walkthrough will get you started and should still be followed until Max can support himself with his web site.
There is also a lot of good info there to. Lisa GF path's and the Olivia GF path are listed at the bottom on the main page of the walkthrough.
Both Lisa GF path's have the most sex in the game. Olivia GF path only 2 days a week for sex, it has good sex scene and you can please Lisa. It just sucks it is only 2 days a week.

I would also recommend since you want a walkthrough is to read the 2nd post in this thread for I have listed a lot of good info that will help you in your game.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to hook up with both olivia and lisa in the same play through....or do u lose the chance to have sex with lisa if u choose the olivia path?????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to hook up with both olivia and lisa in the same play through....or do u lose the chance to have sex with lisa if u choose the olivia path?????
No but on the Olivia Path you get to please Lisa or while having sex with Olivia you can finger Lisa at the same time.

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
You must get Alice spanked in plublic 4-6 times then get Lisa spanked 2-5 times and it will unlock.
So do this get Alice spanked 6 times and then get Lisa spanked 2-5 times and it will (should) unlock it.(For me it only took 2 times after Alice 6 times.)

If it does not unlock private spanking then upload the save game file and I will take a look.
Thnx for your reply! I thought i did that, but it's possible i didn't. Will give it a try and post the .save if nothing is happening. Cheers!

Reactions: a1fox3

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
As Lisa punishment goes. If you got some private punishment for yourself in the past page 1 post 2 is guide how to do it and here is mine (have to get publicly punished at least 1nce).

After that make sure you got i "dont want to be punished" enabled if costs are at 0, then just make sure you punish both sisters at lunch failed homework and cigarettes (dont do those on friday later on) and all the time after punishment next day check with mom "i know what i want" for extra line.

Also check previous post for 2.0 guide and post #1 and #2 you might see what you are missing.
Thnx alot! Clears things up a bit. Esp. the "friday and later on". Will give it a go. Let's see if i get this done :) Cheers!

itsamedumdum

Sep 25, 2017
I think my Cunning Plan opportunity is broken, I've done the back massage to Ann multiple times but it's not progressing, and the text on the opportunity menu is Yay! Mom has enjoyed my leg massage...

I've also talked to mom about why she is sad, but she hasnt been fired from her job.

Any help is appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote