Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The spider button is always there during the day, but, no luck finding any, that's why I was asking if there was a specific day and time to catch them, but I do appreciate your reply, thanks again micmitja
Well not sure if you already got the bait should work you get extra line "use the trap" and catch every time. Use morning otherwise. Without i got no idea but lucky for you fox does on previous post. I was using ikaru mod for that :) with trap was my 1st success without it :) .

TopoMaster777

Aug 14, 2017
Wow dude this was like 130 pages ago.

Yes try and update you video drivers and see if that works otherwise you may need a new video card.
all my nvidia drivers are update alredy, but i have the 0.8 version, u think if i download the new version the bug culd be fixed up?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well not sure if you already got the bait should work you get extra line "use the trap" and catch every time. Use morning otherwise. Without i got no idea but lucky for you fox does on previous post. I was using ikaru mod for that :) with trap was my 1st success without it :) .
Ok, thanks again micmitja

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
went back and checked no one answered the guy before and now I have the same issue.
watch the movie friday 9pm with mom and kira doesnt happen at friday 9pm, is there some special trigger or is it just random? doesnt feel like it should be a random event since they decided to do it then specifically.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
went back and checked no one answered the guy before and now I have the same issue.
watch the movie friday 9pm with mom and kira doesnt happen at friday 9pm, is there some special trigger or is it just random? doesnt feel like it should be a random event since they decided to do it then specifically.
You have to chose the right convo. Plus mood has to be high.
If it still wont work for you then upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You have to chose the right convo. Plus mood has to be high.
If it still wont work for you then upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.
her stats are maxed the event just doesn't happen. I'm going another week to see if that was the issue.

EDIT: that was indeed the issue.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There will be a new convo for "something more" and if not in another 3 weeks then upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry it still has not worked. Also i have never uploaded a save before how can i tell which save im looking for in the save file?
To find the one you need is to look in the save game folder and look at the bottom where it starts with save0.save and see what number is the highest then go into game open the game you want to upload and make a new save then up load that new number save game.
You will need to zip it or rar it first to upload.

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
Here's my save file. Mentor and Schoolmate opportunities have not moved for ~100 days, in the mean time I've done the entire New Job opportunity from start to finish. Kira has nothing new to say when I see her at the pool. Save is from an older version of the game, is it possible that's why I can't progress these opportunities?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here's my save file. Mentor and Schoolmate opportunities have not moved for ~100 days, in the mean time I've done the entire New Job opportunity from start to finish. Kira has nothing new to say when I see her at the pool. Save is from an older version of the game, is it possible that's why I can't progress these opportunities?
Got it so give me a few.

That was very easy, you already had the Kira poolside convo and you are ready have anal in the kitchen so the next thing to do if private spank Lisa to unlock the next stage in mentor.

Last edited:

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
That was very easy, you already had the Kira poolside convo and you are ready have anal in the kitchen so the next thing to do if private spank Lisa to unlock the next stage in mentor.
Are you sure? I've done that multiple times...

EDIT: Wait, what? New scene when I did that. Must have done something in the wrong order? Or maybe it takes multiple tries? Anyways, thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction. You've been helping people for pages and pages of this thread, and we appreciate it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure? I've done that multiple times...
I will go see whats up with private spanking then.

ADD: The very first private spanking I did to Lisa has the hand for the first time.
BigBrother 2017-10-03 20-02-34-51.jpg

So go private spank her then touch her pussy and the try the hand option.
You may have to do it again in 1-3 days then go talk to Kira.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nytewalker

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I'm having an issue getting rid of Eric, doing Kate's Mom path. I've already skyped her but when I try to trigger the scene with Alice Kate doesn't record us having sex, it's just the blowjob scene where Kate does Alice from behind.

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
Hi! I am unable to get the two new opprtunities, and also to view the new movie with Mom and Kira. Could you please help me?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote