Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! I am unable to get the two new opprtunities, and also to view the new movie with Mom and Kira. Could you please help me?
Ok I will check give me a few min.

The next thing you need to do is get private spanking of your sisters.
Go read this one "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Last edited:

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
Ok I will check give me a few min.

The next thing you need to do is get private spanking of your sisters.
Go read this one "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
Thanks for the response a1fox3. I got to see the movie with Mom and Aunt and Alce arrived. But i still can not see the two new opportunities. I also tried the "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game". Before i tried the "2...", Lisa was already naked... And know i see an icon like a hand, y saw two options, leave or remove shorts (can not remove shorts because she is already naked)... Could you please help?

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Ok. Just to verify:

- There are 3 total Mom naked in the kitchen images?
- You cannot progress with cooking OR bartender beyond Lisa saying she'll get the website info ...yet
- Dates with Lisa or visiting Vicky do not produce anything but a caffeine high or fresh air once "hot coffee" starts ...yet
- Lisa does not "peek" from the balcony or otherwise get access to Alice's cam to watch you ...yet
- Kira does not get you access to anti-"quickshot" pills ...yet
- Sleeping with mom does not go beyond her being naked to begin, donning panties, giving you a HJ and kicking you out ...yet (no pills)
- Shopping does not yield more than BJ's from any of the girls ...yet

Correct?

Reactions: tulkas

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
HEy everyone.Could someone be so kind and tell me how to sleep in Anne's bed? I've looked around for about 30minutes but I didn't find any guide on that and the search didn't show me anything relevant. Thanks.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I've done the bj movie with mom, talked to them after that, agreed on watching it on Friday but when Friday comes nothing happens, I just watch the boring movie with mom. Is there another trigger or should I try to find a new save file?

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
Ok. Just to verify:

- There are 3 total Mom naked in the kitchen images?
- You cannot progress with cooking OR bartender beyond Lisa saying she'll get the website info ...yet
- Dates with Lisa or visiting Vicky do not produce anything but a caffeine high or fresh air once "hot coffee" starts ...yet
- Lisa does not "peek" from the balcony or otherwise get access to Alice's cam to watch you ...yet
- Kira does not get you access to anti-"quickshot" pills ...yet
- Sleeping with mom does not go beyond her being naked to begin, donning panties, giving you a HJ and kicking you out ...yet (no pills)
- Shopping does not yield more than BJ's from any of the girls ...yet

Correct?
CORRECT....i believe these are all build ups for 1.0

also Sleeping with Alice does not go beyond giving you a HJ

Reactions: a1fox3

lord_cheesus

Sep 30, 2017
Ok so I'm having a bit of a small issue that hopefully someone can help me out with. I've gotten the steel handcuffs and used them on Lisa but I've never been able to talk to her about it. I read the walk-through and it says that you talk to her the next day after using the handcuffs which will in turn unlock more dialogue with Kira. I've tried just about everything I can think of but I haven't been able to talk to either Lisa or Kira for about 3 weeks game time now. Maybe I'm just dumb and missed a step, I don't know. Any help would be much much appreciated.

EDIT: PS I'm very new here. Just discovered this site about 3 days ago. Thanks for the help in advance. You guys seem pretty cool.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
Ok so I'm having a bit of a small issue that hopefully someone can help me out with. I've gotten the steel handcuffs and used them on Lisa but I've never been able to talk to her about it. I read the walk-through and it says that you talk to her the next day after using the handcuffs which will in turn unlock more dialogue with Kira. I've tried just about everything I can think of but I haven't been able to talk to either Lisa or Kira for about 3 weeks game time now. Maybe I'm just dumb and missed a step, I don't know. Any help would be much much appreciated.

EDIT: PS I'm very new here. Just discovered this site about 3 days ago. Thanks for the help in advance. You guys seem pretty cool.
after getting the handcuffs, have u punished lisa after dinner?

lord_cheesus

Sep 30, 2017
I think I have twice maybe. Do I have to do it multiple times?

EDIT: I got it to work. I had to punish her after dinner and play with her at night about 6 straight days but it finally popped for whatever reason. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
HEy everyone.Could someone be so kind and tell me how to sleep in Anne's bed? I've looked around for about 30minutes but I didn't find any guide on that and the search didn't show me anything relevant. Thanks.
after 3rd movie u need to talk to kira to move her out of ann's room, then talk to ann and she will refuse. then after midnight if u go to ann's room u will see the enter room option

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote