Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HEy everyone.Could someone be so kind and tell me how to sleep in Anne's bed? I've looked around for about 30minutes but I didn't find any guide on that and the search didn't show me anything relevant. Thanks.
Its easy once Kira move back to the lounge, talk to Kira about being hot and she will go naked.
Then just go to mom rooms at night and you should be able to start that quest.

Please let me know in detail how you will proceed with this scene.
You must be in good standing with Lisa and have her as Max's GF in the jewelery path and have ask her not to wear panties to school then just open the door at 10 am Monday - Friday.

I've done the bj movie with mom, talked to them after that, agreed on watching it on Friday but when Friday comes nothing happens, I just watch the boring movie with mom. Is there another trigger or should I try to find a new save file?
Get every one moods to as high as they will go, Lisa, Mom and Alice.

Anyone knows how to get Lisa's bJs I can't get inside the bathroom and get the BJS
In the morning shower time you knock and say its Max, at night time shower you knock then enter the bathroom and go with the flow. ( I knock first but you can just enter at night if you want to.)

pls how to get lisa's Bjs I knock but she doesn't let me in
In the morning shower time you knock and say its Max, at night time shower you knock then enter the bathroom and go with the flow. ( I knock first but you can just enter at night if you want to.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant attach files to my posts
use this link
Ok got it so give me a few min.

ADD: Yep another one tied to private spanking so go and read this:
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Once you do 1 spanking of Alice see aunt Kira at the pool alone.
I did one and Kira had new convo for me.
I used a mod to get the spanking of Alice instead of the cig rout.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the response a1fox3. I got to see the movie with Mom and Aunt and Alce arrived. But i still can not see the two new opportunities. I also tried the "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game". Before i tried the "2...", Lisa was already naked... And know i see an icon like a hand, y saw two options, leave or remove shorts (can not remove shorts because she is already naked)... Could you please help?
Just take off Max's short and he will start to play with Lisa and Lisa will tell him to stop then talk to aunt Kira, it may take 2-3 times before you can talk to Kira.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can, but you have to rar, zip it, 7zip it. Without that only images works.
Thanks for doing that save me a post, I have now moved up to #7 in posting in just 2 months time being on this site.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for doing that save me a post, I have now moved up to #7 in posting in just 2 months time being on this site.
I give you 2 more months and i think you will beat down mutt in postings after that you have to start rendering pics if you want to beat TCMS in likes. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a specific dialogue I should use or just randomly happens? because everytime I suggest it she says bye.
It's the middle option and once she kicks you out it only last for about 2-4 days and you get to do it again.
Just keep doing it and buy that spider bait because it gets spiders anytime the spider icon is showing.

Reactions: Stakos

hehexd

May 30, 2017
On the mentor opportunity it says "Further progress will depend on your choices in "classmate" opportunity"

How do I get past that ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On the mentor opportunity it says "Further progress will depend on your choices in "classmate" opportunity"

How do I get past that ?
It depends on which GF path you are doing, Olivia path you get no more on Lisa GF path read it for what is next.

Mentor path is mainly for Lisa GF path and will stop very early on the Olivia GF path.

hehexd

May 30, 2017
It depends on which GF path you are doing, Olivia path you get no more on Lisa GF path read it for what is next.

Mentor path is mainly for Lisa GF path and will stop very early on the Olivia GF path.
And how do i check what to do next on the lisa gf path

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And which one is it. This is what my quest list looks like. Ive probably missed something
If you are doing the Olivia GF path then you are at the end of it for now, it may get more in the next few updates but no one really knows.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote