Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can I have sex with her without being on camera ?

Also I stuck with Lisa. I spoke with Kira about having sex without her, I also got to go without panties, how do I continue?
Sex with Alice no but for 1 time in last movie.
Have her mood high and see her at the kitchen sink.

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
No your game should not be bugged if you are not using any content adding mod.

Every ones mood must be high and just keep invite Kira and keep seeing her at the pool.
If you want to upload this save game and I will take a look at it.

Thank you.

this is how far i've come

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you.

this is how far i've come
This is what you need to do, set up Alice for 5 days in a roll with cig to spank her. Max must spank her.
Now set up Lisa and spank her 3 times (Max must spank her) then talk to mom about private spanking for sisters, she will turn you down so wait a day and talk to her again.
Now you want to private spank both sisters but lets do Alice first, private spank her 3 times then on the 4th time group her same on the 5th time and on the 6 time you should now have a new option to fuck her instead of spanking.

Now private spank Lisa and on the 2nd time Max notice her wet and spank her longer than normal.
Do it again the next day and then go talk to aunt Kira and then set up a night for anal with aunt Kira and you will now unlock handcuff with Lisa but you need to talk to Lisa first to be able to buy them.
To finish off mentor quest you need to cum inside her mouth and outside of her mouth and then private spank her and use handcuff and get the BJ instead of spanking and now mentor is done.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote