Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys there is a walkthrough for the new release (0.9)?
There is no need for a walkthrough for v9 other than keep getting them spiders.
Keep checking with aunt Kira until she moves back to the lounge so Max can start sleeping in moms room.
Dating Lisa is at the end of mentor quest in the Lisa GF path only.
No you can not get the pills and no you can not train as a cook yet, maybe v10

One more thing you can go shopping with the girls and get either a HJ or BJ depends on how far you are in the game but to get them it cost a lot of money.

Reactions: NotMe00

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How to use spider bait from online shop?
It seem there are no interaction button in Alice room.
Do I have to use in another room?
thank for reply in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to use spider bait from online shop?
It seem there are no interaction button in Alice room.
Do I have to use in another room?
thank for reply in advance
Spider bait allow you to get a spider whenever the spider icon is there while you are out side no fail.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Im playing v9 ive done the movies , mentor says ive completed it, But Lisa still not my Girlfriend, under relationship it says friends? anything I am missing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im playing v9 ive done the movies , mentor says ive completed it, But Lisa still not my Girlfriend, under relationship it says friends? anything I am missing
Is Olivia your GF?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No olivia isnt my gf, didnt even meet her
Lisa is your GF and you are finish with the GF and Hot Coffee for now and need to wait for v10

The only thing left for you to do in this game is to talk to aunt Kira for your money you made for the last move of v9 and then you are done with v9.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I think my schoolmate route might be bugged.
I'm at the point in the mentor route that I can invite Kira to come at night for some anal, but the schoolmate route stil says I need to progress through the mentor route still.
Do I still have more to go in the mentor route or is it bugged?

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
This is what you need to do, set up Alice for 5 days in a roll with cig to spank her. Max must spank her.
Now set up Lisa and spank her 3 times (Max must spank her) then talk to mom about private spanking for sisters, she will turn you down so wait a day and talk to her again.
Now you want to private spank both sisters but lets do Alice first, private spank her 3 times then on the 4th time group her same on the 5th time and on the 6 time you should now have a new option to fuck her instead of spanking.

Now private spank Lisa and on the 2nd time Max notice her wet and spank her longer than normal.
Do it again the next day and then go talk to aunt Kira and then set up a night for anal with aunt Kira and you will now unlock handcuff with Lisa but you need to talk to Lisa first to be able to buy them.
To finish off mentor quest you need to cum inside her mouth and outside of her mouth and then private spank her and use handcuff and get the BJ instead of spanking and now mentor is done.

Thanks a lot, this game is a lot more involved than meets the eye :)

Reactions: a1fox3

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
please someone give me mercy , trying to get rid of Eric is doing my head in. I'm playing v9 and nothing on walkthroughs that I have found jells I got his wallet but can't look up online, no option to give money back dinner

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote