Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
please someone give me mercy , trying to get rid of Eric is doing my head in. I'm playing v9 and nothing on walkthroughs that I have found jells I got his wallet but can't look up online, no option to give money back dinner
Did you look up the guide on page 1, post 2 ?. Just skip few more weeks then dinner time comes sooner than later. And to look up online you have to caught him 8pm talking on phone.

wh1skeyd

Oct 3, 2017
One is from mom sleep over after 3rd movie and week or 2 later you get option to sleep there when Kira moves out, and after lost of repeats you get there. Second is from Alice spider night sleep over and even more repeats till you get there.
Wait... How many movies are there? Isn't the one with Alice the 3rd movie? Or am I retarded?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wait... How many movies are there? Isn't the one with Alice the 3rd movie? Or am I retarded?
Yep with Alice is 3rd movie and after the movie and all the conversation + week or 2 later you get option to sleep with mom finally. After that follows lots of sleep overs till you get that HJ.

Just keep checking every day with Kira and mom for new convo.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how do Max get a HJ while watching a movie with Mom? Thanks.
Thats only 1 time thing during cunning plan opp when you have to convince mom to let Kate be there. You buy erotica and under same line you get extra line to watch new movie.

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
i cant trigger the new job event, i already gor rid of eric using the hacker but mom dont say anything on the breakfast, only kira say something.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i cant trigger the new job event, i already gor rid of eric using the hacker but mom dont say anything on the breakfast, only kira say something.
Yeah it takes long time till NJ opp start round 6 weeks it think feels like eternity. After you got 2 or 3 discussion at breakfast new opp starts.

So keep playing do what you got left to do and skip weeks. Also always check every mom with kira after. Beside that make sure you keep their moods on max that can always save some troubles down the road.

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the response a1fox3. I got to see the movie with Mom and Aunt and Alce arrived. But i still can not see the two new opportunities. I also tried the "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game". Before i tried the "2...", Lisa was already naked... And know i see an icon like a hand, y saw two options, leave or remove shorts (can not remove shorts because she is already naked)... Could you please help?
Hello a1fox3, thanks for all your help. Know i've got 18 of 19 opportunities (Hot Coffee). Could you guide me on how to unlock the last one (19)? Thanks!

wh1skeyd

Oct 3, 2017
Yep with Alice is 3rd movie and after the movie and all the conversation + week or 2 later you get option to sleep with mom finally. After that follows lots of sleep overs till you get that HJ.

Just keep checking every day with Kira and mom for new convo.
Do you know for sure if its 2 weeks? I'm up to day 374 now (movie done at day 356)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you know for sure if its 2 weeks? I'm up to day 374 now (movie done at day 356)
Nah don't know exact time, but round it happens anyway. Play days don't matter and as we know for most decisions or replies takes at least 1 week or lets say from monday to monday. Just keep on checking Kira and Mom for new lines as usual.

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
I have privately spanked Lisa about 50 times and had no progression. Alice went fine, but Lisa is going nowhere. I thought it was a bug in 0.8, but it's still happening in 0.9.

What am I missing?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Did you look up the guide on page 1, post 2 ?. Just skip few more weeks then dinner time comes sooner than later. And to look up online you have to caught him 8pm talking on phone.
Sorry doesn't work payed 300 on monday ,wed week got sent to boot camp, so i reloaded and another 300 the follow monday and on the wed got sent to boot camp whats am I doing wrong

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry doesn't work payed 300 on monday ,wed week got sent to boot camp, so i reloaded and another 300 the follow monday and on the wed got sent to boot camp whats am I doing wrong
that's the point it not letting me skip 2 weeks from the first payment of 300 , i can only get 9 days and off to boot camp

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I have read that if Eric's influence gets too high it doesn't matter it's 72% any suggestions of an out so it's not a restart from beginning there's to many saves to establish a clear line

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No its not the week count but how far are you in all quest one being cunning plan, you must be doing sensual massage on mom for a few weeks also.

I have privately spanked Lisa about 50 times and had no progression. Alice went fine, but Lisa is going nowhere. I thought it was a bug in 0.8, but it's still happening in 0.9.

What am I missing?
If you are on Olivia GF path then there is nothing from private spanking Lisa.
New content is only for Lisa GF path.

that's the point it not letting me skip 2 weeks from the first payment of 300 , i can only get 9 days and off to boot camp
I have read that if Eric's influence gets too high it doesn't matter it's 72% any suggestions of an out so it's not a restart from beginning there's to many saves to establish a clear line
You must have the money in Max's pocket and not let Eric influence be over 50% total. If mom's influence is 100% and 2 other girls are over 50% for 2-4 days then you lose.
So need more info of where you are in this to see why you lose the game.

is there any non anal "fuck content" with lisa & or ann on 0.9.x ?
Nope that's all you get for now.
Where is the interface to go out of the house?
1 is going shopping with mom and sisters and the other one is on both Lisa GF path you must have had the romance convo with Lisa to open up dates with Lisa.

Reactions: gorgone
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote