Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a weird problem I think, I saved the new .9 game to the .80 version, Im getting the shopping weekend so Im sure it went through (I think) Now i had not completed the 8 im on the the Lisa path (i think I have now though). When do I start onto the newest version I feel like Im playing in loops nothing new.

Thank you in advance

For Lisa you must have the romance convo to start the v9 dating. If you was waiting for the romance like most of us you will be disappointed.
For Alice in v9 there is a new scene when you private spank her on Friday at 8 pm.
For Alice use spiders until you get the mutual HJ with her.
You need to talk to Kira after the last movie to get her to move back to the lounge then you can start to sleep with mom.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I've done more or less anything in the v 0.9 but i'm stucked on Alice situation. I put the spider in her room, i talk with her and i'm able to sleep with her but after that i can touch her/remove the top/go lower. Everything i click is a problem. Alice always wake up and kick me out of the room. What i'm doing wrong?

fsiarazvan

Oct 1, 2017
So..lisa told me something about the bartender course on youtube for vicky's bar...she said that she will ask at school ...but no response ...nothing

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
So..lisa told me something about the bartender course on youtube for vicky's bar...she said that she will ask at school ...but no response ...nothing
It's the end for this version, it appears also a message about that. We'll see more maybe in the next release.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
You only get to see the 1 movie that allows Alice to join in movie making.

As for Lisa you must be at the end of mentor and have had the romance convo with her.
That is the movie that I have not seen!I have watched the evening movie with mom each night for a month and the oppertunity has not come up and yes, I have read the whole list of things that I could do then, ask for money,what are you watching?,I know what I want etc. Now what am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've done more or less anything in the v 0.9 but i'm stucked on Alice situation. I put the spider in her room, i talk with her and i'm able to sleep with her but after that i can touch her/remove the top/go lower. Everything i click is a problem. Alice always wake up and kick me out of the room. What i'm doing wrong?
You just keep doing it over and over again, once kicked out you should be able to buy spider bait and get a spider anytime the spider icon shows while Max is outside.

Yep that is the end of v9 and you also can not get the pills that aunt Kira talks about.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
You just keep doing it over and over again, once kicked out you should be able to buy spider bait and get a spider anytime the spider icon shows while Max is outside.
I already bought the spider bait, so i just have to repeat the scene over and over also if she kick me out, right? I'll try it, thanks man.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already bought the spider bait, so i just have to repeat the scene over and over also if she kick me out, right? I'll try it, thanks man.
Yep it takes 2-4 days for her to allow you again to sleep in her room so just keep doing it now you have the spider bait get that spider every day and go to town with it.

Reactions: NotMe00

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
That is the movie that I have not seen!I have watched the evening movie with mom each night for a month and the oppertunity has not come up and yes, I have read the whole list of things that I could do then, ask for money,what are you watching?,I know what I want etc. Now what am I missing?
Did you talk to Kira to arrange for her to join you?? Also I think it only happens on Fridays.. Everyone shocked Alice wasn't out at the clubs.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
There are 2 different Lisa GF path, 1 has jewelry you need to buy and the other one has yoga. More Eye Candy in the jewelry path though. Like naked in the bedroom while getting ready for school.
Any chance you could pinpoint the specific images related to the jewelry path ? :eazyHype:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance you could pinpoint the specific images related to the jewelry path ? :eazyHype:
When you talk to Lisa about her boy friend you choose the convo "You got to fight for him" is the jewelry one.
BigBrother 2017-10-05 09-32-28-21.jpg
The top one is yoga.
The mid one is jewelry one. (I think you should fight for him.)
the 3rd one is Olivia path.

Last edited:

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
My bad, I should have put an emphasis on the "eye candy" part.
I'm merely curious about those images which you deem more pleasing than those from the yoga path (as it's the only one I've played) :heartcoveredeyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My bad, I should have put an emphasis on the "eye candy" part.
I'm merely curious about those images which you deem more pleasing than those from the yoga path (as it's the only one I've played) :heartcoveredeyes:
You get to peep at a naked Lisa and walk in on her with a naked ass is the only difference in the 2 path other than yoga and jewelry.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
How do I start Private spanking? And what needs to happen to get to ask the question to sleep with ann?

And thank you for your help I may have messed the game up Im lost I think haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I start Private spanking? And what needs to happen to get to ask the question to sleep with ann?

And thank you for your help I may have messed the game up Im lost I think haha
For private spanking see post 2 in this thread.
As for sleeping with Ann you have to talk to aunt about moving back to the lounge and then wait several days after she does then start trying to do it, you will also have to have had the convo "I know what I want" and do all that is in that convo. I am not for sure but you may need to do the last movie also.

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
How do I trigger movie 3 (the one with alice) been weeks since watching the movie and getting her/ann to agree to be in a movie. Then nothing happens after setting it up?
Also I had convo with lisa saying that I needed to be romantic etc but after that no other options open, how do I start dating/romance?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the help, but I think I'm going to toss this for the time being to much grinding , also if you could delete or overwrite saved games it would make play a lot easier to go back and get on the right path as it is I had to delete all saved games from the folder and start again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I
How do I trigger movie 3 (the one with alice) been weeks since watching the movie and getting her/ann to agree to be in a movie. Then nothing happens after setting it up?
Also I had convo with lisa saying that I needed to be romantic etc but after that no other options open, how do I start dating/romance?
I think your problem may be mood but really can't tell from here.

If you want to upload your save game I can take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the help, but I think I'm going to toss this for the time being to much grinding , also if you could delete or overwrite saved games it would make play a lot easier to go back and get on the right path as it is I had to delete all saved games from the folder and start again
You can change the file to allow as many save games you want to and the instruction are in post #2 in this thread.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote