Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the help, but I think I'm going to toss this for the time being to much grinding , also if you could delete or overwrite saved games it would make play a lot easier to go back and get on the right path as it is I had to delete all saved games from the folder and start again
You can overwrite saves, delete would be nice do agree. Beside that you can increase the nr of save slots so that you are not limited to 70. Open config.cfg in main folder and just change bottom line

maxfiles=900

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok got it so give me a few min and I will be back.

Yep just like I thought, your problem is mood and you need to get mom up and how can you have Lisa so low she should be as high as you can get all the time same with the other girls but for aunt Kira and Kate.

So so dishes for both sisters and watch tv with mom and give her a massage ever day. After you get every ones mood as high as they will go the next convo will open up and maybe sooner than that but mood is to low.

Last edited:

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
Still unable to progres onto movie 3 or lisa romance/dating. No idea what I am missing, maintained high mood for weeks and still nothing.

Edit: I am also unable to go shopping with them I thought that should be and option but it never asks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still unable to progres onto movie 3 or lisa romance/dating. No idea what I am missing, maintained high mood for weeks and still nothing.

Edit: I am also unable to go shopping with them I thought that should be and option but it never asks.
Ok I will check it out.

I loaded up the save and right off the bat the movie convo with aunt Kira was there. Still checking on Lisa.

ADD: As soon as Lisa came home that same Sunday and gets into the pool the convo for romance started.

You just need to go with the flow on Sunday and start talking to them.

Last edited:

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
Thats weird doesnt popup for me, I closed game and reloaded and still not. I will redownload and see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thats weird doesnt popup for me, I closed game and reloaded and still not. I will redownload and see.
You may have uploaded the wrong one.

I added more info to the above post.

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
Working fine after deleting the old one and redownloading. Something must have bugged out on my other copy.

Thanks for all your help btw

Reactions: a1fox3

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
10 am every morning for best chance and 9 am and 11 am for very small chance.
If you can when you see it on the online shop buy spiderbait. It lets you get a spider automatically when you go to catch and you can catch them at other times too when you use it instead of just the times the spider is most active.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you can when you see it on the online shop buy spiderbait. It lets you get a spider automatically when you go to catch and you can catch them at other times too when you use it instead of just the times the spider is most active.
Yes it does but for those who are just starting out you don't get the spider bait until way later in the game.

I am researching this right now from a brand new start.
I will report on what I find.

UmPaLuMpA

Oct 2, 2017
can someone explain to me what exactly must be done the max the bj of alice gets when she comes back from the club for the first time?

gets max of alice at all a bj aunt kira arrives?

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
How can I get the Sacrifice opportunity? I tried to check every week but I can't get it no matter what

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How can I get the Sacrifice opportunity? I tried to check every week but I can't get it no matter what
This is Eric based opp, if hes gone you cant and you dont miss much or anything. It happens at 2nd photoshoot with Kira when you have sex with her he blackmail you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone explain to me what exactly must be done the max the bj of alice gets when she comes back from the club for the first time?

gets max of alice at all a bj aunt kira arrives?
Before aunt Kira arrives you can't but after she gets there you must meet both at 3 am Saturday morning. That is Friday night Saturday morning at 3 am and chose the top choice or thats what I do.

You have to let Eric run all over Max to get that after 2nd photo shot with aunt Kira.
If you do like I do it never happens.

Reactions: UmPaLuMpA

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok starting on day 37 in my new game I was able to get the first spider quest new option and got Alice naked.
I had just done the 2nd photo shot with aunt Kira and meet Kate for the 2nd time.

Spider bait will come but later in the game and I will post when that happens plus I will post about the HJ when that happens to.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote