Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello a1fox3, thanks for all your help. Know i've got 18 of 19 opportunities (Hot Coffee). Could you guide me on how to unlock the last one (19)? Thanks!
It has something to do with Eric and since he is gone there is no way to unlock it now.

Maybe someone will know what is missing, here is a screen shot of your game. Eric something.jpg

And from @ 3 post below it is "Control" and yes it is part of the Eric rout but he is gone and you no longer can get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMex

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have read that if Eric's influence gets too high it doesn't matter it's 72% any suggestions of an out so it's not a restart from beginning there's to many saves to establish a clear line
You must wash dishes for both sisters, you must help Lisa with homework without error.
For mom you must watch tv when you can and every morning she is home and getting ready for work you need to walk in on her and say "Nice lingerie" plus if far enough you can give her money for private spanking Max.
For Alice you can give her money and do leg massage with candies while watching movie at night.
For aunt Kira you need to see her 2 nights a week when she is in the lounge at 3 am and get the BJ from her.
(I never check if the kissing with her lowers Eric's influence or not.)

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I've added info for the new v. 0.9 events in the walkthrough - .
Still needs more tests for some of them.

val

Apr 26, 2017
hi guys in this last version how i trigger the event with liza in coffee shop?also when max fucks alice in room for clients,how i trigger the event when liza gets in room and catches them fucking?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys in this last version how i trigger the event with liza in coffee shop?also when max fucks alice in room for clients,how i trigger the event when liza gets in room and catches them fucking?
You must be doing Lisa GF path and be at the end of Mentor quest you have to have had the romance convo with Lisa.
Just keep going to Alice's room and working with her and as long as you are doing Lisa GF path it will happen.

If doing the Olivia GF path then neither will happen.

Reactions: val

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I am into it 4 weeks after latest movie and still have not seen it, also have not found the trigger for the dates with Alice. Any suggestions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am into it 4 weeks after latest movie and still have not seen it, also have not found the trigger for the dates with Alice. Any suggestions?
Seen what?

There is no dates with Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have not seen the latest home viewing of the movie and I meant Lisa on that date.
You only get to see the 1 movie that allows Alice to join in movie making.

As for Lisa you must be at the end of mentor and have had the romance convo with her.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Have not seen the latest home viewing of the movie and I meant Lisa on that date.
If you talking about the 3rd movie (the one with Alice), there is no viewing. Ann/Mom says she doesn't want to risk Lisa finding them like Alice did.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
After you make the new movie do you ever watch it and does Aunt Kira give you the stamina pills in this version of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After you make the new movie do you ever watch it and does Aunt Kira give you the stamina pills in this version of the game?
The movie in v9 no.
As for the pills NO.
You also can not get the training for becoming a cook.
Pills and lessons for cook may come in V10

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
I have a weird problem I think, I saved the new .9 game to the .80 version, Im getting the shopping weekend so Im sure it went through (I think) Now i had not completed the 8 im on the the Lisa path (i think I have now though). When do I start onto the newest version I feel like Im playing in loops nothing new.

Thank you in advance

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote