Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jw1674

Oct 18, 2017
The best walkthrough for new players is this one and it needs to be followed after the 10 day it has in it until Max can support himself with his web site.
There is a lot of good info there also.

As for Eric it depends on how you play and if you like him screwing all the women in the family.

For me I hate it and I found out how to block him in both war or friend until I am ready to kick his ass out.
Both of my mini walkthroughs for them are here:
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
and
4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where do i extract it and should i delete the previous mod ?
thanks a lot for the help btw
Yes delete the old and and place the new one in the same place.
Also you can give 1000 = 100 to Max in his web site and then take the money and put it in his pocket and that is how I do it. This maybe why I never seen the bug in my game.

Andres799

Oct 12, 2017
I have a problem in the opportunity "blog". I see know that I have to buy lingerie for Alice, but a while ago I bought all the clothes that were left in the shop so now there isn't anything in it. I know that I gave Alice the dress, but I probably didn't get an option to give her lingerie and it isn't in my inventory either.
Can it be fixed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a problem in the opportunity "blog". I see know that I have to buy lingerie for Alice, but a while ago I bought all the clothes that were left in the shop so now there isn't anything in it. I know that I gave Alice the dress, but I probably didn't get an option to give her lingerie and it isn't in my inventory either.
Can it be fixed?
If you can not buy it then no if it does not show. Are you able to watch her site yet?

Andres799

Oct 12, 2017
You have to progress in the blog quest to open up the clothes to buy.
But I already opened up the clothes, I looked back in some previous saves and the lingerie is there and then it's gone. So I must have buyed it already, I don't know if that's possible, but can it that it may have bugged out of my inventory?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But I already opened up the clothes, I looked back in some previous saves and the lingerie is there and then it's gone. So I must have buyed it already, I don't know if that's possible, but can it that it may have bugged out of my inventory?
Any thing is possible but are you sure you never gave it to her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At first I could not figure this out and then I saw there relationship was to low.
You miss the chance to get both sisters the clothes at the beginning of the game and that changed all quest going forward.
You must buy and give to both girls the clothes you have in your inventory before Eric does or you can not go forward on some quest mainly Alice's quest, if you had given Lisa the bathing suit before Eric did you would have gotten the "Weird" convo with her and got the info about alcohol effect on Alice and would have been able to buy the candies.

I am sorry but there is nothing you can do now unless someone knows the code to make it so but this game is as far as you can go without cheating and fixing the code to show you gave the dress and swimsuit to your sisters.

Reactions: Andres799

Andres799

Oct 12, 2017
At first I could not figure this out and then I saw there relationship was to low.
You miss the chance to get both sisters the clothes at the beginning of the game and that changed all quest going forward.
You must buy and give to both girls the clothes you have in your inventory before Eric does or you can not go forward on some quest mainly Alice's quest, if you had given Lisa the bathing suit before Eric did you would have gotten the "Weird" convo with her and got the info about alcohol effect on Alice and would have been able to buy the candies.

I am sorry but there is nothing you can do now unless someone knows the code to make it so but this game is as far as you can go without cheating and fixing the code to show you gave the dress and swimsuit to your sisters.
Ok, thanks for looking!

Reactions: a1fox3

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have a completed savefile , where all stats and relationships are maxed

PS. A1fox3, i don't know whats wrong but i did use the mod you provided and made them all "LOVERS" but it seems absoloutley nothing changed , the gameplay is still the same , it fixed the money problem tho so thanks again !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a completed savefile , where all stats and relationships are maxed

PS. A1fox3, i don't know whats wrong but i did use the mod you provided and made them all "LOVERS" but it seems absoloutley nothing changed , the gameplay is still the same , it fixed the money problem tho so thanks again !
I don't remember what your problem was so I can't really say, yes relationship has no effect other than getting Lisa to friends and Alice to filtering nothing else changes anything in the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote