4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can any 1 give me a hint on how to trigger lisa's date route T_T
Play one of 2 Lisa GF routes.

Its all the way to the end of the Lisa GF quest very close to the end of the game as it is now, will have more content in the next update.

Oct 9, 2017
Play one of 2 Lisa GF routes.

Its all the way to the end of the Lisa GF quest very close to the end of the game as it is now, will have more content in the next update.
punishment game were you at least touch her? is that it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
punishment game were you at least touch her? is that it?
There are 3 GF path's and 2 of them are for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

1 and 3 are for Lisa and the middle one is Olivia at the bottom of the walkthrough.

Reactions: 000000

Oct 9, 2017
w8 you mean to say i need to take Olivia's route and go back to her to take as his girlfriend is that it? well i only take the lisa's girl friend route :D my bad ahahah ..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
w8 you mean to say i need to take Olivia's route and go back to her to take as his girlfriend is that it? well i only take the lisa's girl friend route :D my bad ahahah ..
No you ask about Lisa dating and you have to be doing Lisa GF route for dating.

Maybe I don't understand what you are talking about so please ask your question in more detail.

Oct 9, 2017
There are 3 GF path's and 2 of them are for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

1 and 3 are for Lisa and the middle one is Olivia at the bottom of the walkthrough.

Okey2 i understand a little bit after the 1k and doing yoga it will stop for now cause i need to progress in mentor route hmm..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okey2 i understand a little bit after the 1k and doing yoga it will stop for now cause i need to progress in mentor route hmm..
Yes both Schoolmate and Mentor run hand in hand but the yoga path has a bug in it but you don't have to worry about it for it is not game breaking.
The other Lisa GF path is the best to play.

Oct 9, 2017
Yes both Schoolmate and Mentor run hand in hand but the yoga path has a bug in it but you don't have to worry about it for it is not game breaking.
The other Lisa GF path is the best to play.

yeah tnks btw .. and btw i saw a related event that the mom can be nude at 8:00 while preparing breakfast is it true?? can u teach me how?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah tnks btw .. and btw i saw a related event that the mom can be nude at 8:00 while preparing breakfast is it true?? can u teach me how?
You have to wait till she is topless doing yoga and then you must take a shower with her every morning at 6 am for a full week and then stop taken the shower and check her at 8 am. Best day is Monday but it can happen on the weekends to.

Oct 9, 2017
You have to wait till she is topless doing yoga and then you must take a shower with her every morning at 6 am for a full week and then stop taken the shower and check her at 8 am. Best day is Monday but it can happen on the weekends to.

ah so morning only what about evening? hmm so i will start bath and yoga at morning starting from monday and stop next monday is that it?? weeeh!!! y^_^y
y^_^y y^_^y

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ah so morning only what about evening? hmm so i will start bath and yoga at morning starting from monday and stop next monday is that it?? weeeh!!! y^_^y
y^_^y y^_^y
It is still random and may not happen at all and you will need to repeat the week of showers.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Hello.
I am new in this game and this forum. just wanted to ask, is there a way to make love to mom?
If not, will there be an update for it? since the post on the patreon site only available for patron.

r1k2017

Oct 2, 2017
I really can't watch the movie with mom, sis and aunt. I think I will wait next update to try again

Is it possible to make Lisa participate in the Yoga lessons? (Lisa GF route) The first day when mom was practicing topless she appeared with a towel, but never again.

Oct 9, 2017
I really can't watch the movie with mom, sis and aunt. I think I will wait next update to try again

Is it possible to make Lisa participate in the Yoga lessons? (Lisa GF route) The first day when mom was practicing topless she appeared with a towel, but never again.

i think not .. :/ bcuz i tried so many times -_-

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I really can't watch the movie with mom, sis and aunt. I think I will wait next update to try again.
Try reading the opportunity description. Maybe itll offer a hint on which day you might have to do it on.

Oct 9, 2017

mood : at least "good" above try massaging her to rise to mood

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello.
I am new in this game and this forum. just wanted to ask, is there a way to make love to mom?
If not, will there be an update for it? since the post on the patreon site only available for patron.
Only one you can "make love" to is Alice, anal with Lisa with HJ and BJ and as of v9 for Ann HJ and only when shopping at the end of the game BJ.

You need to stop all sex with Ann at 12 noon of Friday and the movie should go off then.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote