Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

siu0904

Oct 19, 2017
hello, i'm new to this forum and game, I'm at day 77 and got stuck in the cunning plan, where I have already finished ero massage course and rly did the ero massage for alice lots of times while she's tanning, but nth happen afterwards, I can't go on to do the ero massage for mum. Anyone knows why?

Another question is, nothing rly happen when I watch movies with mum, is that normal?

Last edited:

LongShotty

Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys,
it seems im done with the game, i ask aunt Kira for the Special Pills, cuz mom called me a Quick Shot, waited for 10 weeks and aunt Kira Dialogs are not there, im done? is this the end?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello, i'm new to this forum and game, I'm at day 77 and got stuck in the cunning plan, where I have already finished ero massage course and rly did the ero massage for alice lots of times while she's tanning, but nth happen afterwards, I can't go on to do the ero massage for mum. Anyone knows why?

Another question is, nothing rly happen when I watch movies with mum, is that normal?
You may have missed it but have you peeped at aunt Kira and Ann at 3 am Friday morning, Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. There are triggers in other quests that need to go off and you need to make sure all mood is as high as it can go.
Only after the 2nd movie is there a 1 time different action that happens.

Hey guys,
it seems im done with the game, i ask aunt Kira for the Special Pills, cuz mom called me a Quick Shot, waited for 10 weeks and aunt Kira Dialogs are not there, im done? is this the end?
You will have to wait some more because there not in the game yet and should come in v 1.0

jw1674

Oct 18, 2017
Ok so I've finally finished my first 10 days. I've bought the swim suite, the lingerie, and night coat thing. What should be my next opportunity to do before the aunt comes? My money is real low at this point. Do i do tje thing with Olivia gf now? Do I buy candy? What about Eric at this point?

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so I've finally finished my first 10 days. I've bought the swim suite, the lingerie, and night coat thing. What should be my next opportunity to do before the aunt comes? My money is real low at this point. Do i do tje thing with Olivia gf now? Do I buy candy? What about Eric at this point?

Thanks
Now if you are after the most sex then Olivia is not the route to go. Most sex is either of the Lisa GF routes.
Now we need to know what do you want out of the game.
Was you able to get the dress?
Night coat = bath robe.
Which ever GF route you go will cost a lot of money so I would not start them this early.
As for Eric do you want to be his lapdog and let him have all the women for now or do you want to block him from all the women but for his GF Ann?
Depends on what you want to do with Eric and if you want to block him do not start any quest with Lisa.
This early in the game you should be working on stats and gaining money to get your web site up and running so Max can support himself.
Just remember if you go to war with Eric do not keep more than $450 in Max's pocket and if you have more than that then buy more adds to get it blow $500 or you will have a hard time paying 300 a week to keep him at bay.

jw1674

Oct 18, 2017
Now if you are after the most sex then Olivia is not the route to go. Most sex is either of the Lisa GF routes.
Now we need to know what do you want out of the game.
Was you able to get the dress?
Night coat = bath robe.
Which ever GF route you go will cost a lot of money so I would not start them this early.
As for Eric do you want to be his lapdog and let him have all the women for now or do you want to block him from all the women but for his GF Ann?
Depends on what you want to do with Eric and if you want to block him do not start any quest with Lisa.
This early in the game you should be working on stats and gaining money to get your web site up and running so Max can support himself.
Just remember if you go to war with Eric do not keep more than $450 in Max's pocket and if you have more than that then buy more adds to get it blow $500 or you will have a hard time paying 300 a week to keep him at bay.

Ok so first I would not like Eric with any of them if possible. I have bought 3 articles of clothing 2 for Lisa (swim suite, bath robe) and one for alice that was black and she tried on for me. Not sure if it was the dress your talking about. I believe it was for her blog. If I have messed up I have plenty of saved points to go back to.
Let me know
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so first I would not like Eric with any of them if possible. I have bought 3 articles of clothing 2 for Lisa (swim suite, bath robe) and one for alice that was black and she tried on for me. Not sure if it was the dress your talking about. I believe it was for her blog. If I have messed up I have plenty of saved points to go back to.
Let me know
Thanks
It is possible 2 ways, 1 being friends and being at war and I have both as mini walkthroughs on post #2 in this thread.
Both will not allow Eric to be with any one other than his GF Ann.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

siu0904

Oct 19, 2017
You may have missed it but have you peeped at aunt Kira and Ann at 3 am Friday morning, Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. There are triggers in other quests that need to go off and you need to make sure all mood is as high as it can go.
Only after the 2nd movie is there a 1 time different action that happens.
Thx but yea...I may have missed it as I cannot see aunt kira and mum staying tgt at friday 3am anymore, even when they are in awesome mood. So, no second chance anymore? If this is the case, then my opportunity in cunning plan has stopped and cannot continue...

Last edited:

jw1674

Oct 18, 2017
It is possible 2 ways, 1 being friends and being at war and I have both as mini walkthroughs on post #2 in this thread.
Both will not allow Eric to be with any one other than his GF Ann.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
Ok after. Completing those. Then I would go to the walk through for kicking him out with wallet right? Will this postpone all other opportunities? Or is there any I will need to start when I get this far? Cause in both walkthroughs at the bottom it said don't kick Eric out until you start certain opportunity.
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok after. Completing those. Then I would go to the walk through for kicking him out with wallet right? Will this postpone all other opportunities? Or is there any I will need to start when I get this far? Cause in both walkthroughs at the bottom it said don't kick Eric out until you start certain opportunity.
Thanks
Once your are ready to go to war with Eric then all quest can be started as you like.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thx but yea...I may have missed it as I cannot see aunt kira and mum staying tgt at friday 3am anymore, even when they are in awesome mood. So, no second chance anymore? If this is the case, then my opportunity in cunning plan has stopped and cannot continue...
Can you upload this save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh i see, thanks man~
Your problem is Eric is still there and you need to get rid of him.
Have you had Max spanked in this game or did you cheat everything?

ADD: Yes once Eric is gone and mom quits work you get to massage her every day and it will go faster, soon after that you will get new convo with aunt Kira but you will just have to wait till mom quits her job.

Last edited:

siu0904

Oct 19, 2017
Your problem is Eric is still there and you need to get rid of him.
Have you had Max spanked in this game or did you cheat everything?

ADD: Yes once Eric is gone and mom quits work you get to massage her every day and it will go faster, soon after that you will get new convo with aunt Kira but you will just have to wait till mom quits her job.
I see...I will get rid of him but i'm still waiting the convo from aunt kira to get rid of eric now, don't know wait till when. Or shd I simply cheat?

Actually, I once got that convo from aunt kira in another save but gave too much weed to Kate and I have nothing to follow after I have skyped with Kate's mum as I have no option to film Max and Alice. Then, I accidentally read some other comments in this forum saying if I gave more than enough weed to Kate, I can't get rid of Eric eventually. So I restart that chapter on weed opportunity. I can now give little weed to Kate for Alice at poolside 2am but I am now still waiting for aunt kira to give me the option to get rid of Eric in order to give the right amount of weed to Kate, so that I can film Max and Alice. Hopefully it works so that I can get rid of Eric.

Max got spanked but only in private if I remember it right. Hopefully it won't be a problem...I didn't cheat everything but most of them...I didn't select the option of get rid of Eric straightaway. But I cheated on money, skills, moods, relationships, topless, Eric's influence and items delivery etc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see...I will get rid of him but i'm still waiting the convo from aunt kira to get rid of eric now, don't know wait till when. Or shd I simply cheat?

Actually, I once got that convo from aunt kira in another save but gave too much weed to Kate and I have nothing to follow after I have skyped with Kate's mum as I have no option to film Max and Alice. Then, I accidentally read some other comments in this forum saying if I gave more than enough weed to Kate, I can't get rid of Eric eventually. So I restart that chapter on weed opportunity. I can now give little weed to Kate for Alice at poolside 2am but I am now still waiting for aunt kira to give me the option to get rid of Eric in order to give the right amount of weed to Kate, so that I can film Max and Alice. Hopefully it works so that I can get rid of Eric.

Max got spanked but only in private if I remember it right. Hopefully it won't be a problem...I didn't cheat everything but most of them...I didn't select the option of get rid of Eric straightaway. But I cheated on money, skills, moods, relationships, Eric's influence and items etc.
You already had it you got the "Big Weed" to give to Kate and she will give you her mom's skype number and you need to call and then follow the intruction.
It says to pay Kate the 5k but thats not so you need to call Kates mom after Max screws Alice in front and she tapes it.

1. At 2 am when Kate is at the pool give Big Weed.
2. Go to laptop and call Kate's mom and get instruction.
3. Next time Kate is over you show up and you will enter Alice's bedroom and the deed is done and the next morning you call Kate's mom and it is over.

siu0904

Oct 19, 2017
You already had it you got the "Big Weed" to give to Kate and she will give you her mom's skype number and you need to call and then follow the intruction.
It says to pay Kate the 5k but thats not so you need to call Kates mom after Max screws Alice in front and she tapes it.

1. At 2 am when Kate is at the pool give Big Weed.
2. Go to laptop and call Kate's mom and get instruction.
3. Next time Kate is over you show up and you will enter Alice's bedroom and the deed is done and the next morning you call Kate's mom and it is over.
Thank you so much man!!! I think I missed the part of entering Alice's bedroom right after I skyped with Kate's mum, wow, I'm now having goosebumps just now when I can continue by entering Alice's room just after I skyped with Kate's mum. Thx man! Thank you so much for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
In one of the mods, you can force a scene where you catch Eric jacking off, but your mom doesn't believe you. Is there a point to this scene?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote