Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I've been trying to trigger the Sacrifice event but I'm not sure if I need to be at war with Eric for that to happen or not. Any help?

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey.
I'm on the Blog path with Alice and bought the lingerie without the Top. In the 0.3 Walkthrough it says, that there is another relationship upgrade but if i gave her the lingerie it says she want's to wear it for another person not the blog?
(Oh and as i gave here the first lingerie there was nothing special she didn't show anything but there was an relationship increase)
My relationship with alice is Friend and Eric is still there... What can i do ? Or it that the real ending of the Blog quest ?

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I'm here again.
I'm stopped with Lisa: when I don't do yoga with mom, Lisa asked me and I must give her some money; now I have do Yoga every day for a week, but Lisa don't ask me nothing. I have take Lisa from Eric. but I'm again friendly with Eric. Is this the problem?

Another thing: Kira after tell me the mom story don't talk anymore with me, about sensual massage or anything else; that miss?

(Sorry for my english)

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Hey.
I'm on the Blog path with Alice and bought the lingerie without the Top. In the 0.3 Walkthrough it says, that there is another relationship upgrade but if i gave her the lingerie it says she want's to wear it for another person not the blog?
(Oh and as i gave here the first lingerie there was nothing special she didn't show anything but there was an relationship increase)
My relationship with alice is Friend and Eric is still there... What can i do ? Or it that the real ending of the Blog quest ?[/QUOTF
Talk to Alice about cam show
Friday Alice's room after she leave for nightclub.
Hack her computer
Next day after dinner go to laptop in you room.

D

Deleted member 9433

Talk to Alice about cam show
Friday Alice's room after she leave for nightclub.
Hack her computer
Next day after dinner go to laptop in you room.
So i was on the right path. I have to give her the Lingerie and than do as you say ?
Thank You !

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
I'm here again.
I'm stopped with Lisa: when I don't do yoga with mom, Lisa asked me and I must give her some money; now I have do Yoga every day for a week, but Lisa don't ask me nothing. I have take Lisa from Eric. but I'm again friendly with Eric. Is this the problem?

Another thing: Kira after tell me the mom story don't talk anymore with me, about sensual massage or anything else; that miss?

(Sorry for my english)
Meet Kate at pool on Tuesday or Saturday at 2 AM.
Ask mom about gay then talk to Kira until she tell you about sensual massage.
Finish sensual massage lessons then she will tell next step.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Im stuck in mentor! i go late night to kira to kiss lession many time but nothing new happend

SamSamSam

Jun 8, 2017
Guys please help .. i reached the point when i buy Sleeping pills for Lisa to drug her mother at the dinner .. i gave it to her multyble times and she says to me .. don't eat a lot at dinner .. BIT NOTHING IS HAPPENING AT ALL ??? .. i wait weeks .. and a tried a lot ..

Lisa mode : AOWSOM .. relationship level : WARM .. authority : RESPECT

and kira .. mode : NEUTRAL .. relationship level : GOOD

i have seen all the H-SCENES in this version except Lisa anal scene .. It is the reason i play this game .. and i cant have it ..

if it something to do with Kira mode .. how can i raise it ..

thanks all

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Meet Kate at pool on Tuesday or Saturday at 2 AM.
Ask mom about gay then talk to Kira until she tell you about sensual massage.
Finish sensual massage lessons then she will tell next step.
But lisa is not yet my girlfriend; after i have take yoga lessons for a interely week, which is the next step? I already had the kiss lesson with Kira, but I have not kissed Lisa yet.
Do I have to take other yoga lessons? I have to be in war with Eric?
Help me :-(

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
But lisa is not yet my girlfriend; after i have take yoga lessons for a interely week, which is the next step? I already had the kiss lesson with Kira, but I have not kissed Lisa yet.
Do I have to take other yoga lessons? I have to be in war with Eric?
Help me :-(
I don't understand. tell me what your "Mentor" and "schoolmate" opportunity say.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Guys please help .. i reached the point when i buy Sleeping pills for Lisa to drug her mother at the dinner .. i gave it to her multyble times and she says to me .. don't eat a lot at dinner .. BIT NOTHING IS HAPPENING AT ALL ??? .. i wait weeks .. and a tried a lot ..

Lisa mode : AOWSOM .. relationship level : WARM .. authority : RESPECT

and kira .. mode : NEUTRAL .. relationship level : GOOD

i have seen all the H-SCENES in this version except Lisa anal scene .. It is the reason i play this game .. and i cant have it ..

if it something to do with Kira mode .. how can i raise it ..

thanks all[/QUOTE
For you to have anal with Lisa. You have to be her BF because if you buy sleeping pill that mean you are on Olivia path.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote