Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
That just increases your kiss skill. You have to train Lisa, she has to be in a good mood and whatnot for the option to pop - anytime she's in her room.
shes in awesome mood , my skilss on anything is max but nothing happend
i done all exept mentor and schoolmate and it say to complete schoolmate need to first progress on mentor

SamSamSam

Jun 8, 2017
For you to have anal with Lisa. You have to be her BF because if you buy sleeping pill that mean you are on Olivia path.
thanks for the replay ,, in what point i have to choose Lisa path instead of Olivia path ??

i'm gonna go back and play again but this time i will choes Lisa .. but when ??

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
thanks for the replay ,, in what point i have to choose Lisa path instead of Olivia path ??

i'm gonna go back and play again but this time i will choes Lisa .. but when ??
Lead her toward forget Alex from beginning of the path. I think that your best bet.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
shes in awesome mood , my skilss on anything is max but nothing happend
i done all exept mentor and schoolmate and it say to complete schoolmate need to first progress on mentor
Have Lisa forget about Alex first, I think but I'm not sure.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I apologize if this was discussed before but I couldn't find this question... :oops:

What are the optimal places for the surveillance cameras?
Oh, and what is the optimal amount of cameras?
I figured the pool provides great income, but now I'm not sure where to place my 3rd camera?

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey I'm stuck at the mentor path with lisa:
What did i do: Lisa Schoolgirl: I went on fight with olivia, I gave her all the jewelery jet, so there is a stop and it says i have to go on with mentor (I already asked her to by my girlfiend)
Erik: I kickt him out.
Lisa: Relationship: Friend

For the Problem: I am on Mentor path, as already mantiont, and i'm stuck after i gave her the Sex ed book to read. I did nearly anything about the update but i don't get another dialog after i gave her the book ...
what did i miss ? can i do anything wrong by giving her the book ?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Hey I'm stuck at the mentor path with lisa:
What did i do: Lisa Schoolgirl: I went on fight with olivia, I gave her all the jewelery jet, so there is a stop and it says i have to go on with mentor (I already asked her to by my girlfiend)
Erik: I kickt him out.
Lisa: Relationship: Friend

For the Problem: I am on Mentor path, as already mantiont, and i'm stuck after i gave her the Sex ed book to read. I did nearly anything about the update but i don't get another dialog after i gave her the book ...
what did i miss ? can i do anything wrong by giving her the book ?
Wait a week (I think) then talk to her again she will tell you to buy Playboy mag.
Wait another week then talk to her again she will you to buy hack sim card.

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
The weed opportunity doesn't start for me.
I've gotten rid of Eric (Told his address to the "bad people"), and now when Kate comes over I can only talk to her when she is smoking by the pool.

She doesn't seem to get into Alice bedroom.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
The weed opportunity doesn't start for me.
I've gotten rid of Eric (Told his address to the "bad people"), and now when Kate comes over I can only talk to her when she is smoking by the pool.

She doesn't seem to get into Alice bedroom.
1 AM Alice's room Tuesday or Saturday

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Guys I been seeing quite a few posts about save games.

Can we have a small listing of the saves at key points on the 1st post please?

Reactions: TouCannon

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
I apologize if this was discussed before but I couldn't find this question... :oops:

What are the optimal places for the surveillance cameras?
Oh, and what is the optimal amount of cameras?
I figured the pool provides great income, but now I'm not sure where to place my 3rd camera?
I can tell you to NEVER buy one for the TERRACE. It brings less than $5/day. Some days it brings no money.

Also, I have tested this in numerous scenes in numerous rooms: Creating a sexy scene through conversation does NOT increase viewers or money. We were told in the "Webcam" opportunity description that it does. WTF?

Reactions: Onysko
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote