Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I can tell you to NEVER buy one for the TERRACE. It brings less than $5/day. Some days it brings no money.

Also, I have tested this in numerous scenes in numerous rooms: Creating a sexy scene through conversation does NOT increase viewers or money. We were told in the "Webcam" opportunity description that it does. WTF?

Thanks! I guess I'll go for Anne's room as it gives me slightly more than the bathroom.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Hey I'm stuck at the mentor path with lisa:
What did i do: Lisa Schoolgirl: I went on fight with olivia, I gave her all the jewelery jet, so there is a stop and it says i have to go on with mentor (I already asked her to by my girlfiend)
Erik: I kickt him out.
Lisa: Relationship: Friend

For the Problem: I am on Mentor path, as already mantiont, and i'm stuck after i gave her the Sex ed book to read. I did nearly anything about the update but i don't get another dialog after i gave her the book ...
what did i miss ? can i do anything wrong by giving her the book ?
The next step in the progression with Lisa is her asking for something more "sexy". I find that this conversation usually happens at the pool in the afternoon and after I have gotten rid of her shyness a little more. In v0.3 "shyness" was a stat but DS took it out stating that it was useless. However, it is now an invisible stat. Try saving the game before each homework session with Lisa and going for the 3rd option "I'll help you if you...show me your tits." If successful 3 times you should see her say something at the pool. If your "show me your tits" fails, reload the save and just do her homework for her to keep her in a good mood.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Thanks! I guess I'll go for Anne's room as it gives me slightly more than the bathroom.
Yeah I don't know why the bathroom doesn't give more money. You'd think there is a LOT of nudity in there. I always do POOL second, BATHROOM last, and TERRACE never.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
The weed opportunity doesn't start for me.
I've gotten rid of Eric (Told his address to the "bad people"), and now when Kate comes over I can only talk to her when she is smoking by the pool.

She doesn't seem to get into Alice bedroom.
The "Weed" opportunity is actually triggered by a progression in the "Cunning Plan" opportunity. You must talk to Kate at 2am by the pool after she and Alice have hung out at 1am in Alice's room. After you have been invited to play with them to the point where Alice gives you a BJ while Kate's fucks her from behind talk to Kate again and she will tell you it was a "one-time thing". This is where "Cunning Plan" comes into play. You have to talk to mom about her stance on gays. Then talk to Kira about it. Then talk to Kate the next time you see her at 2am by the pool.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Does any1 know if its possible to complete mentor opportunity (anal with Kira+Lisa) if i go Olivia path or its only for "forget about Alex" going for only Lisa GF path?

plev

Jun 2, 2017
Guys... i think i have a small problem.
I played the "Olivia path" recently but i can't see Olivia's stats (relationship level, current mood).
I can't click on her name, it is shown just as Eric (after i get rid of him).

Any thoughts ?

Sorry for my bad english !

DAVEW10

Jun 3, 2017
hi all,

I think have finished everything in this version. But the cunning plan doesn't show as completed, anyone know if this is a bug?

Bard

May 1, 2017
What to do with wallet. I find it in Ann's bedroom and now i don't know what to do.
than you have 2 options:
1) give eric 1000 (this will happen when your week extension times up during dinner) and keep wallet and his ID. Than show this ID to Kira - this lead to hacker path. hacker will give (i thin for 3000) you information about Eric and you can blackmail him with this information and he stop corruption your sisters and aunt. He keep Ann - but he stop influencing against you. Than you can anytime you want contact people who was looking for him and than he will leave the house.
2) give him wallet and ID - also he take all your cash (so spend it to new stuff/advertising). This opens a Kates mum. Talk to Kira - she send you to Kate - she wants big weed - she gave you contact to her mother - pay mother (i think 3000-5000? idk) and Eric leave house.

But there is a bug (dont know if only in option 2 or also option 1) when you cant buy a normal weed for Kate and Alice.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Guys... i think i have a small problem.
I played the "Olivia path" recently but i can't see Olivia's stats (relationship level, current mood).
I can't click on her name, it is shown just as Eric (after i get rid of him).

Any thoughts ?

Sorry for my bad english !
Is Olivia a game character? Olivia looks like a messenger with purchases. He comes and even has several dialogues, but this is the end of the action with them. For Olivia, the mood indicators are not needed yet, at the moment she does not participate in the game as a character.

Reactions: rKnight

summerjo

May 9, 2017
is there any benefit at all at asking mom if she is being abused?

sorry, i hit post before I was finished with my thought.

It seems there might be some questions and actions in early versions that don't really do anything in these versions, besides adding to a state.

but could this be something used later on if you are doing the friendship with Eric route, since it seems that that could be leading to MMF scenes.
could this be a teaching moment eventually with Max and Eric?

if that's the case, should question be saved? or will some gameplay have to be redone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Evoo190

Bard

May 1, 2017
is there any benefit at all at asking mom if she is being abused?

sorry, i hit post before I was finished with my thought.

It seems there might be some questions and actions in early versions that don't really do anything in these versions, besides adding to a state.

but could this be something used later on if you are doing the friendship with Eric route, since it seems that that could be leading to MMF scenes.
could this be a teaching moment eventually with Max and Eric?

if that's the case, should question be saved? or will some gameplay have to be redone?
i dont think that if you asked her or not have any impact.

plev

Jun 2, 2017
Is Olivia a game character? Olivia looks like a messenger with purchases. He comes and even has several dialogues, but this is the end of the action with them. For Olivia, the mood indicators are not needed yet, at the moment she does not participate in the game as a character.
Well... i guess it makes sence (for now) :).
I tought i have a problem or something like that ...
Thank you for your answer !

AJITAup

Jun 8, 2017
than you have 2 options:
1) give eric 1000 (this will happen when your week extension times up during dinner) and keep wallet and his ID. Than show this ID to Kira - this lead to hacker path. hacker will give (i thin for 3000) you information about Eric and you can blackmail him with this information and he stop corruption your sisters and aunt. He keep Ann - but he stop influencing against you. Than you can anytime you want contact people who was looking for him and than he will leave the house.
2) give him wallet and ID - also he take all your cash (so spend it to new stuff/advertising). This opens a Kates mum. Talk to Kira - she send you to Kate - she wants big weed - she gave you contact to her mother - pay mother (i think 3000-5000? idk) and Eric leave house.

But there is a bug (dont know if only in option 2 or also option 1) when you cant buy a normal weed for Kate and Alice.
Thanks i have already find it. The 2- way. Give him pills (i can massage Ann), talk to Kate.

Razah

Jun 8, 2017
Hello all.
Can you tell me how to activate BJ with Lisa? such as on m-k-16 pictures.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote