Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did, there was some progress (0.9) and now when i show up, she does hj and sends me to bed afterwards
You must have done the 4th movie and have taken the pills that Kira gives to Max and it will slowly happen over time.
Once again MOOD plays a big roll in this game and "awesome" is the highest so get all girls there and keep them there.

Oct 9, 2017
I thought I told you how to get some of them.

1. Become Eric's friend and give all family members to him.
2. Peep everday at 8 pm when he is in Alice's room but you have to have given him the alcohol secret.
3. every week scene should change to new one so keep peeping at them at 8pm when Eric is in Alice room.
4. By following the above you will see all the pics that have been activated, not all of them have been.
5. If after several weeks of peeping and you get the same one over and over again you have come to the end of what you can see.

well i already try it several times but it always ends here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 9, 2017
Okie this is what i get for the pic every wed. at 8pm Eric's influence:40-60 range

after that if alice reach 100 this is the only think that i got

and if you decrease alice Eric's Influence to 40-60 alice will be panty less (after you got alice 100 influence)

and thats that yT.Ty
yT.Ty yT.Ty

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Hi all, I've got a problem, I can't punish Lisa, so I can't go over in Mentor, how can I modify the save game for punish her?

there isn't any option in mom dialogue "I know what I want"

Reactions: 3xtr3m3d

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okie this is what i get for the pic every wed. at 8pm Eric's influence:40-60 range

after that if alice reach 100 this is the only think that i got

and if you decrease alice Eric's Influence to 40-60 alice will be panty less (after you got alice 100 influence)

and thats that yT.Ty
yT.Ty yT.Ty
Like I said not all scenes have been activated in this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all, I've got a problem, I can't punish Lisa, so I can't go over in Mentor, how can I modify the save game for punish her?
You don't, follow my walkthrough on private punishment here: "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Oct 9, 2017
Like I said not all scenes have been activated in this game.
OooooooooHH!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so that's why it wasn't in the dialogtxtcode hmm... maybe i should ask DS on what his gonna do with those pic hehehe :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Reactions: a1fox3

Richelieu

Sep 23, 2017
I have a question about Lisa.
Is there any scene for Lisa peeping us with Alice after the webcam catch?
Or I done something wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question about Lisa.
Is there any scene for Lisa peeping us with Alice after the webcam catch?
Or I done something wrong?
There is only 1 that you see and its with Alice and Max having sex.
It only happens 1 time.

valorah

May 15, 2017
You must have done the 4th movie and have taken the pills that Kira gives to Max and it will slowly happen over time.
Once again MOOD plays a big roll in this game and "awesome" is the highest so get all girls there and keep them there.
4th movie done, pill talk with kira done (before 4th movie!). okay so i will get awesome on everyone; is there going to be a special time? like friday 9pm?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have the side effect opportunity what do i do with it cant find any options anywhere
You get all girls mood up and just play the game for several weeks and at breakfast something new will happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
4th movie done, pill talk with kira done (before 4th movie!). okay so i will get awesome on everyone; is there going to be a special time? like friday 9pm?
Just play for several weeks and at breakfast something new will start to happening just keep playing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote