Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sujulia

Sep 8, 2017
Hey there, I just cant seem to get the New Job opportunity, I call the mafia or whoever on Eric, get him out - Talk with mom, but she doesn't bring anything up on breakfast (tried waiting for 10 days - nothing), I am going Lisa route if that helps

3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I think i have finished almost everything though. when i goto opportunities "Schoolmate", i see the message 'a certain progress in mentor opportunity required to......'

but mentor opportunity shows "you have reached end of this opportunity.."

is this a bug? or am i missing something?

also i see 18/19 opportunities unlocked. how can i play missing one?

Game version = 0.9.0.007

Regards

Karadar

Jun 22, 2017
How do u finish the Arachnophobia opportunity, i have had sex with her multiple times and yet to see you have finshed this opportunity for this version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there, I just cant seem to get the New Job opportunity, I call the mafia or whoever on Eric, get him out - Talk with mom, but she doesn't bring anything up on breakfast (tried waiting for 10 days - nothing), I am going Lisa route if that helps
Okay, Mood for Lisa, Alice and mom must be maxed.
You must have started sensual massage on Alice and have done all on line training and I do mean all training.
Then it can take anywhere from 1 week to several months.
Just keep doing other quest at the same time.

Hi, I think i have finished almost everything though. when i goto opportunities "Schoolmate", i see the message 'a certain progress in mentor opportunity required to......'

but mentor opportunity shows "you have reached end of this opportunity.."

is this a bug? or am i missing something?

also i see 18/19 opportunities unlocked. how can i play missing one?

Game version = 0.9.0.007

Regards
You are missing Control and its part of the Eric junk and if Eric is gone then you can not get it./

Schoolmate has said that from day 1 of the game so its not a bug and once Mentor is done then both are done.

How do u finish the Arachnophobia opportunity, i have had sex with her multiple times and yet to see you have finshed this opportunity for this version?
DS forgot to cap it so it remains like that even though you are done with it as long as Lisa (Lisa GF path) has peeped and got caught by Alice then yes you are done.

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What sideeffects has the pill
Just play and you will find out, most of the effects are not in game yet. Just make sure you read what the Dr. tells Max about it.

how did you do it? could you tell me what you did in he weeks until the breakfast please
If you skip time you lose mood on the girls and stop all quest from being triggered because a lot of them require high mood.

Reactions: Herapa

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
nah i use the mod bforb ty
Just play and you will find out, most of the effects are not in game yet. Just make sure you read what the Dr. tells Max about it.

If you skip time you lose mood on the girls and stop all quest from being triggered because a lot of them require high mood.
i had one opp left so the skip day woulda been gr8

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
how did you do it? could you tell me what you did in he weeks until the breakfast please
lierally just keep getting blowys and handjobs from mom then it should trigger takes about a month and a bit in my experience

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
well i have some issues, i just dwled the new version and played on my last save, but i remember that i had problems with the opportunity about weed, i talked to lisa and kira but i dont have the option to buy weed on my computer, do i have to restart ?

Yatsiro

Oct 5, 2017
Could someone help me? How i can start the "Changing roles" ? i have 20/21 quests complete. but i can't start this one =(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i have some issues, i just dwled the new version and played on my last save, but i remember that i had problems with the opportunity about weed, i talked to lisa and kira but i dont have the option to buy weed on my computer, do i have to restart ?
You talked to Kate about it then Lisa then Kira and then wait for Kira to get source.

Could someone help me? How i can start the "Changing roles" ? i have 20/21 quests complete. but i can't start this one =(
If playing Olivia GF path you don't get it, it is only for Lisa GF path

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
has anyone gotten past the cunning where u will have to keep the mood at awesome? been doing it a long time but still nothing. do i have to punish them also?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I guess I need a hint. I can't for the life of me figure out what the last opportunity is. The other one missing should be control or something, I didn't get this far into the Eric "route".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
has anyone gotten past the cunning where u will have to keep the mood at awesome? been doing it a long time but still nothing. do i have to punish them also?
Did you peep at mom at 3am?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess I need a hint. I can't for the life of me figure out what the last opportunity is. The other one missing should be control or something, I didn't get this far into the Eric "route".
One of them is from Eric junk and the last one is changing roles course or something like that. Will start up my game and see.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote