Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

egydom

Jun 30, 2017
the new opportunity of the erection drug ... how can i use it after making the new movie?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the new opportunity of the erection drug ... how can i use it after making the new movie?
You don't yet but it will use you until next update, just go to breakfast for about 2 months and all of it should be shown to you.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
One of them is from Eric junk and the last one is changing roles course or something like that. Will start up my game and see.
Yeah, as I said the one missing should be the bondage thing with Mom and I won't get it anymore, but I can't find the last one that I'm missing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im stuck at the cunning plan. been keeping the mood up and paying the 500 but still notin is happening
Peep at them then.

Go ahead and upload your save game to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok aunt said i can peep when they are doing it but dont know when
It only happens on the same night and morning that you see the first one on.

This is the only time you can do it. "Peep at them Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am."

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Not sure if I reached the end of what I can do with mentor thus far or what.
But I go to the point where I can do anal with Lisa after dinner while she's doing the dishes.
According to the guide, I have to spank Lisa when mom wants to punish her, then I go to our room after and there should be a prompt for me to punish her again. But I never see it come up.

Anyone know if it's a bug or something to do with the route I took?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if I reached the end of what I can do with mentor thus far or what.
But I go to the point where I can do anal with Lisa after dinner while she's doing the dishes.
According to the guide, I have to spank Lisa when mom wants to punish her, then I go to our room after and there should be a prompt for me to punish her again. But I never see it come up.

Anyone know if it's a bug or something to do with the route I took?
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote