Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when i go shpopping with the family how can i tigger the next scene. they all give me handjob
You must have BJ or more active at the house first.

Mood of the girls and Max authority over them must be maxed out to.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Can you give oral to Lisa somehow or just that time with aunt as teacher?
Once you have gotten the handcuffs you will be able to 'Play' with Lisa at night. This is you give then receive scene. So, do private punishment for Lisa until you get that path complete.. Nice scene. :)

Reactions: viriato

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you give oral to Lisa somehow or just that time with aunt as teacher?
Once you have gotten the handcuffs you will be able to 'Play' with Lisa at night. This is you give then receive scene. So, do private punishment for Lisa until you get that path complete.. Nice scene. :)
This.

Olivia GF path you can please Lisa when Olivia is over.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
OK, just to let people know (and I may be wrong). You DO NOT get to SLEEP with Ann/Mom. You DO get to join her in bed for some stimulating conversation, and activities, after which you get sent back to your own bed for the night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps those who are still having troubles 'Sleeping with Ann/Mom.

Also, for those having troubles with Arachnophobia: Mood and Spiders are you friend.:)
When and were do you see the option to go to her bed?, i swear i can't get this to trigger.

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
I see, thank you :) And sorry for asking another question. But how do I start private punishment?

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
From memory:
1. Give Kate the big weed $500
2. Skype Kate's mom, she'd demand a video of Max/Alice, and $5k payment
3. Go to Alice's room at 1AM to get the Max/Alice scene (Kate will record the video)
4. (after a few days) Skype Kate's mom again to pay $5k and get rid of Eric for good
im not %100 sure .but unless u unlock something else dunno maybe mom let her stay

when u enter 1 am alience room 2 tihing happen to me if i gave kate before week.smething.if didnt give prevously week to her they throw me out like i playing like this in game time 2 month
cant surpase this point or something is buged

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im not %100 sure .but unless u unlock something else dunno maybe mom let her stay

when u enter 1 am alience room 2 tihing happen to me if i gave kate before week.smething.if didnt give prevously week to her they throw me out like i playing like this in game time 2 month
cant surpase this point or something is buged
Are you trying to get rid of Eric or have sex with Alice and Kate?

Getting rid of Eric: "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I see, thank you :) And sorry for asking another question. But how do I start private punishment?
Fox is better at answering these questions but I wail give it a try. :)

1) get rid of Eric/Scum. 2) start to help pay bills (500 every week) and tell Ann/Mom to punish you in Private. 3) once you are seen as adult ask to be the one punishing sisters (I know what I want option). 4) After you have punished them say you want to punish them in evening/privately. 5) do private punishment.

Hope that helps, and I'm sure Fox will correct any mistakes I made. Also you should check page one of this thread for the mini walkthroughs. There are several that cover many of the commonly asked questions. :)

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone check my save? i am tired of not knowing why i can't trigger to sleep with mom also i started the "private punishment" thing but i coould not private spank Alice and the next day i could not choose to privately spank no one and i cant choose to privately spank nobody anymore...

U

User_51567

So,
I have a question..... I read couple of the walktroughs and could not find a answer.....
I even tried using the search button(but i'm pretty tired so there is a good chance i looked over it)..... But for most people "sleeping with mother" is sex..

But what i want to know is.
How do i get into her bed.... How can i sleep next to her..
WHAT are the requirements for it.

I finished the second movie and there are already plans for the third, Kira is already sleeping there naked(sometimes).
And a couple hours ago when i started this route there was a mention of me sleeping there and we would "rotate" .

But i'm trying everything... And after 6 hours straight of playing this game it's getting more frustrating then fun....But i'm hooked so i want to complete this 0.10 version before my next shift starts....

And my sincere apology if this question has been asked many times and i'm just looking straight over it....
But when you "have" to play these games in your "sleep time", you really want to play it without any BS....

Appreciate any answer you can give me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone check my save? i am tired of not knowing why i can't trigger to sleep with mom also i started the "private punishment" thing but i coould not private spank Alice and the next day i could not choose to privately spank no one and i cant choose to privately spank nobody anymore...
If you miss a day mom takes it away for a week.

Reactions: Gogotaro

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So,
I have a question..... I read couple of the walktroughs and could not find a answer.....
I even tried using the search button(but i'm pretty tired so there is a good chance i looked over it)..... But for most people "sleeping with mother" is sex..

But what i want to know is.
How do i get into her bed.... How can i sleep next to her..
WHAT are the requirements for it.

I finished the second movie and there are already plans for the third, Kira is already sleeping there naked(sometimes).
And a couple hours ago when i started this route there was a mention of me sleeping there and we would "rotate" .

But i'm trying everything... And after 6 hours straight of playing this game it's getting more frustrating then fun....But i'm hooked so i want to complete this 0.10 version before my next shift starts....

And my sincere apology if this question has been asked many times and i'm just looking straight over it....
But when you "have" to play these games in your "sleep time", you really want to play it without any BS....

Appreciate any answer you can give me.
You have to do more of the game and wait till aunt Kira moves back to the lounge and starts to sleep naked.
Just before the 4th movie.
Keep all girls mood as high as they will go.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote