Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to punish lisa? My condition is gf with Oliva, but in private punishment I can only beat Lisa. I already beaten more than 10 times but nothing happen.
All you get for Lisa when doing the Olivia GF path is spanking her, that is all you get.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
how to punish lisa? My condition is gf with Oliva, but in private punishment I can only beat Lisa. I already beaten more than 10 times but nothing happen.
The more pleasant private punishment with Lisa is reserved for the Lisa gf route I think.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i quoted you on the punishment days i have 222
There is a mod that will allow you to get rid of the days if you want to plus this on line save game editor may do it but be very careful with it for it can break your game.

Reactions: Gogotaro

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I got rid of the private punishment days, paid mom 500 on Monday but still only one choice after killing the spider and Alice throws me out.
How did you do it? i gave her money on monday but the punishment days are still there...

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
There is a mod that will allow you to get rid of the days if you want to plus this on line save game editor may do it but be very careful with it for it can break your game.
Ok i got rid of em and still can't sleep with mom...

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Is it necessary to tell her you don't want to be punished anymore to trigger the sleeping with her event?

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
how to progress with the spiders have sex with alice now do i keep putting spiders in her room till i get next one or is there an other step

Reactions: Raxane

linderkindy

Oct 22, 2017
Can anyone tell I already make 4th movie and watch movie with mom already and after that nothing happen? Can anyone tell me is it bc I am not gf with Lisa???

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
for the cunning plan i talked to aunt kira about the origins of our plan and the walkthrough says i will have to buy a $20 movie but cant see it.

3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
for the cunning plan i talked to aunt kira about the origins of our plan and the walkthrough says i will have to buy a $20 movie but cant see it.
did you try by going to mom while she watching tv in lounge? then you can see purchased movie with her

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
Gosh! I'm having such a hard time catching Eric in front of Alice's room to take the picture... I caught him once during the first week but didn't have the camera yet back then...

Why can't I catch him again?
I've been save scumming a lot around 23h and waiting until 2am on Tue/Thu, but nothing, he won't show up.

Please help! :(

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Gosh! I'm having such a hard time catching Eric in front of Alice's room to take the picture... I caught him once during the first week but didn't have the camera yet back then...

Why can't I catch him again?
I've been save scumming a lot around 23h and waiting until 2am on Tue/Thu, but nothing, he won't show up.

Please help! :(
he will check her out at 2 oclock when hes there

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Why i can't talk about special services with kira ? Fucking game everytime i play im having some bugs.Can someone share the save after get rid of eric ffs

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
he will check her out at 2 oclock when hes there
Yeah, so I've read. But after 9 hours of actual gameplay, camping at Alice's door he's still not coming...
Is it really that rare for him to show up?

Please, tell me, am I good loading from Monday at 23h or do I need to go back even further? :(

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, so I've read. But after 9 hours of actual gameplay, camping at Alice's door he's still not coming...
Is it really that rare for him to show up?

Please, tell me, am I good loading from Monday at 23h or do I need to go back even further? :(
jusst use a cheat from the homepage of this game. it will make eric watch her

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote