Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I’m stuck in a loop without .10 material. I’m past the point where Lisa handcuffs Max. All women’s mood is high.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I supposed to just be looping for what seems to be an endless time?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I’m stuck in a loop without .10 material. I’m past the point where Lisa handcuffs Max. All women’s mood is high.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I supposed to just be looping for what seems to be an endless time?
Is all quest say there done but for the spider quest, did you do 3 more visits to the Dr.?
Did Lisa peep at Alice and Max having sex?
Of so then you are done.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is all quest say there done but for the spider quest, did you do 3 more visits to the Dr.?
Did Lisa peep at Alice and Max having sex?
Of so then you are done.
Neither of those events have happened. I've just been paying Anne $500 each Monday, and going through week after week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Neither of those events have happened. I've just been paying Anne $500 each Monday, and going through week after week.
You have to keep doing quest and spiders and all sex options for all girls as much as possible keeping all 3 mood as high as it can go.
Try to talk to Kira at the pool alone everyday and with mom and Kira together, see Alice when she is alone and talkable and Lisa check on her anytime she is alone and so on.
Yes that means massaging mom every day.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So after reaching attention blah blah blah to all 3 achievements there is no hidden events right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So after reaching attention blah blah blah to all 3 achievements there is no hidden events right?
There are events after the quests are done and some can take weeks to end all content.

cappinmcnasty

Sep 6, 2017
I am at 19/21 opportunities. I can't figure out what I am missing. I have all opportunities saying "Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity..." except Arachnophobia. What am I missing?
Hidden Cams
Mentor
Special Books
Cigarette smoke
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Swimsuit
Arachnophobia - Lisa has caught us, Alice filmed us, and can now have sex cum inside and cum on butt each spider
Party Girl
Blog
Alpha
Favorite Aunt
Weed
Cunning plan
Wallet
New job
Hot coffee
Changing roles
Side Effect

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am at 19/21 opportunities. I can't figure out what I am missing. I have all opportunities saying "Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity..." except Arachnophobia. What am I missing?
Hidden Cams
Mentor
Special Books
Cigarette smoke
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Swimsuit
Arachnophobia - Lisa has caught us, Alice filmed us, and can now have sex cum inside and cum on butt each spider
Party Girl
Blog
Alpha
Favorite Aunt
Weed
Cunning plan
Wallet
New job
Hot coffee
Changing roles
Side Effect
Control and sacrifice part of Eric junk.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Should I talk to the hacker for the Vicky route? (besides Mentor and Lisa GF quests)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote