Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
phew ... progress seems sometimes come very slowly in late game.

So, Max is banging Olivia. Little Miss is licking his dick while that and even swallow his love seed (too bad it isn't shown).

Little Miss is sleeping completely nude (seems I miss the point when she decided to strip her pajama bottoms ... but hey, not complaining ^^ ).

Alice giving Max head when her tigress's fucking her or when she comes homen drunken on Friday night. Also let Max fuck her in pussy on cam $_$ or as painless alternative for mum's punishment.

Kira givin head in lounge (fucking her in mom's bed seems to be a onetime thing).

And mom's giving handjobs in shower (6AM) and as part of massage in her room. And let see you fooling around with Kira roooar!

That's it, as far as I've seen after playing it some days (with money cheat after day 3 ^^ ).
Correct or did I miss some escaltion?

Is there a way to bang Lisa?
Or Alice in the ass?
Or Mum generally?
Or Kira again?
How far is progress so far with Lisa and Olivia? More lesbian action?
Alice stopped smoking long ago. I've read around here that she'll will smoke weed when Kate gets some from me. How to get Alice to start smoking again to caught her like before (1PM)?

View attachment 34158 View attachment 34159 View attachment 34160 View attachment 34161 View attachment 34162 View attachment 34163 View attachment 34164 View attachment 34165 View attachment 34166 View attachment 34167 View attachment 34168 View attachment 34169 View attachment 34170 View attachment 34171 View attachment 34172 View attachment 34173 View attachment 34174 View attachment 34175 View attachment 34176 View attachment 34177
wait how did u get both lisa and olivia as gf

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Oh I see, some more days needed for replay :D

And I have no idea, Alascato. After Alex was dumped, little Miss needed some replacement ^^ But she's not a 2nd gf, just curious and aroused enough.

Reactions: Herapa

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Btw, is there an extenive walkthrough? The one I've found here (20760_BB_walthrough_0.6) seems to miss alot and don't tell anything about routes (and there consequences).

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
help! i have a question!, in "Wallet" opportunity.
"Second time Max enters Mom’s room he can touch her again (different positions).
Talk with Eric again - “I want to talk about mom again.”
this is end? max you can receive in 0.10 part ? no sex toy, no sex with mom + eric?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Btw, is there an extenive walkthrough? The one I've found here (20760_BB_walthrough_0.6) seems to miss alot and don't tell anything about routes (and there consequences).
Take both this one and the one you listed plus my mini walkthroughs on page 1 post 2 and you will get almost all the content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
help! i have a question!, in "Wallet" opportunity.
"Second time Max enters Mom’s room he can touch her again (different positions).
Talk with Eric again - “I want to talk about mom again.”
this is end? max you can receive in 0.10 part ? no sex toy, no sex with mom + eric?
No to all no more Eric junk for it ended in v.04 of the game and no more content will be added.
Most players get rid of Eric asap so they can have there "Incest Story of a Lifetime".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know the lines for movie 4?
There in the mission for New Job so just copy them down and do it.

One of these days I will copy them down and add them to the list but not in the next 4-10 days or so.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
There in the mission for New Job so just copy them down and do it.

One of these days I will copy them down and add them to the list but not in the next 4-10 days or so.
yh isaw it but thought was in ur walkthrough have started it and havent save it for like 3days. if i quit it the will my autosave still be there?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yh isaw it but thought was in ur walkthrough have started it and havent save it for like 3days. if i quit it the will my autosave still be there?
I have no idea on that did you change the number of save game the game can have for it only can have 100 total if not.

Auto save saves every day until no more room and then it don't save no more.
I would cut all auto saves out and place in a new folder on disk top and play for 2 days and see if any new auto save are in the save game folder and make of copy of them and place in a safe place and then change you config file.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know the lines for movie 4?
You will have 2 choices you need to make that is not listed and they both need to be "Heh".

Here you go.
You called me, mom?
- Okay, mom
- Wow! This is serious!
- Of course, I go to all my classes
- Okay, mom
- I'll be quiet
- I'm not a moron!
- That would be so amazing...
- Should I get dressed?
- Yes, mom
- Em ... what?
- What should I do?
- I'll try my best
- Whatever you say, mom!
- Yes, that's the only reason we're doing this
- Okay, mom

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That is the mod that i used and caused me the confloct acording to your knowledge.
You were using the X version or the main version?
Main:
X version:

Reactions: Gogotaro

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, last time i play this game i think it was the 0.6 something version. And i was waiting the get ride of eric path. I see also some walkthrough for that. But all the walk, are always the same! And i do not understand well completely the walkthrough.

I just wanna know two thing. How far we can go with MC and the Mother? Can we finally fuck her?
Someone can tell me the easy way to kick in the ass Eric? The fast way with the best outcome? I just do not wanna Eric touch mother or sis in any way! Can someone tell me if i can get ride of eric without him touching them?
If yes, give me also an easy walkthorugh to follow? I just need only the get ride of erick path and the get ride of the other boy with the sis. I just wanna all girl for me. If is possible also the girlfriend of that boy too. If need i play the modded version, so i am not fear for money.

Anticipate thankses.
No you can not fuck mom yet.

I have two mini walkthrough for Eric and he never touches any one but Ann and just peeps at Alice.
Plus my mini getting rid of Eric.

"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Plus many more mini walkthroughs for other parts of the game.

To some it up for Eric not touching any but Ann.
Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket and do not start any quest for Lisa.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No you can not fuck mom yet.

I have two mini walkthrough for Eric and he never touches any one but Ann and just peeps at Alice.
Plus my mini getting rid of Eric.

"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

Plus many more mini walkthroughs for other parts of the game.

To some it up for Eric not touching any but Ann.
Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket and do not start any quest for Lisa.
Thanks i try to follow you walkthorugh^^

arizali

Oct 21, 2017
i am new. i am using win 10. i downloaded 0.10.0.004 version of game and game did not save. i am tried everything but i cant save. help please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i am new. i am using win 10. i downloaded 0.10.0.004 version of game and game did not save. i am tried everything but i cant save. help please?
Make a save game folder in the same place as the exe is called "Save"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote