Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok I have lisa at the end of mentor, and alice do the 3rd hj to max, how times aprox?
Any where from 10 to 30 more so just keep doing it and other quest must also be done like the New Job needs the last movie done and maybe other quest like Hot Coffee, I don't know all the triggers.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
You were using the X version or the main version?
Main:
X version:
Ah, no i was using the main mod not the X version, so this es better than the main one right? how did you found out that the main version was causing conflicts?

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
You will have 2 choices you need to make that is not listed and they both need to be "Heh".

Here you go.
You called me, mom?
- Okay, mom
- Wow! This is serious!
- Of course, I go to all my classes
- Okay, mom
- I'll be quiet
- I'm not a moron!
- That would be so amazing...
- Should I get dressed?
- Yes, mom
- Em ... what?
- What should I do?
- I'll try my best
- Whatever you say, mom!
- Yes, that's the only reason we're doing this
- Okay, mom
thanks and do u know how i can trigger changing roles and the eric stuff?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Ok I will take a look.

Changing Roles and Side Effect are 2 you are missing and both will happen after the last movie. So this will give you 20 and that last one will be one of the Eric related quest but Eric is gone and you will not get it.
So, just keep going week after week after week after week, helping with the bills to the tune of $500 until I ultimately talk to Kira about the 4th movie?

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Any where from 10 to 30 more so just keep doing it and other quest must also be done like the New Job needs the last movie done and maybe other quest like Hot Coffee, I don't know all the triggers.
i doing another oportunities, Ill continue put a spider i her bedevery night xd

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, just keep going week after week after week after week, helping with the bills to the tune of $500 until I ultimately talk to Kira about the 4th movie?
Plus keeping all girls mood as high and you can get them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks and do u know how i can trigger changing roles and the eric stuff?
You can't for changing role with eric still there and I don't do eric stuff and block him at the start of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, no i was using the main mod not the X version, so this es better than the main one right? how did you found out that the main version was causing conflicts?
Every time players has this problem they all had the main mod.

Reactions: Gogotaro

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
You can't for changing role with eric still there and I don't do eric stuff and block him at the start of the game.
ive finished all of them except eric stuff and changing roles which i cant trigger. im now going to the clinic and the spider

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
when i got hard at diner mom told me she wants to speak to me but that option to click is empty. the arrow is there

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know if there is some way to get both Olivia and Lisa in the same playthrough?

Thanks.
Both as GF no, both will be in the Olivia GF path and you can please Lisa before you screw Olivia of get BJ from Olivia and cum in eithers mouth.

Reactions: thereallefty

thereallefty

Nov 3, 2017
Both as GF no, both will be in the Olivia GF path and you can please Lisa before you screw Olivia of get BJ from Olivia and cum in eithers mouth.
So not as GF means that I lose all of the ability to do the mentoring with Aunt Kira with Lisa if I try to get Olivia?

Sorry if these are annoying questions, and thanks for your time!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote