Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr.Yang2

Jul 24, 2017
how i can open punish lisa after diner? when i want punish lisa the option always "let me do this for you today"

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
Few updates ago, when you get punished naked by mom (you choose this so that Lisa doesn't get punished) there was an option to say to mom to get on her knees and kiss your dick while she was doing HJ. But this option disappeared after V7 was introduces if i am not mistaken. Or maybe i am missing something? Fox you might know something bout this!

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, I need help!
I'm stuck at this stage:
>>poss.sed.step.41
>>I have a great use for the handcuffs: use them on sleeping Lisa, so I can ... use her. And the best part is, she loves it!
I can punish her with handcuffs, i can play with her (did this many times) and that's all!
I did not have a conversation with Lisa on the next morning - “Do you like it?” after playing with her at night.
Tell me how to pass on this stage?

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I think I've seen somewhere that Max is tied on bed like 2nd photoshoot with Kira, is there a trigger to make that happen? Do Max get another chance at Kira?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I think I've seen somewhere that Max is tied on bed like 2nd photoshoot with Kira, is there a trigger to make that happen? Do Max get another chance at Kira?
Yes it's second Photoshoot with Kira. Sadly all but the late night stuff with her is currently 1 off. to get the Max tied to bed you need to untie Kira when she asks. Yes, the scene where you play with her is VERY good, but the untie option is pretty good as well. :)

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Yes it's second Photoshoot with Kira. Sadly all but the late night stuff with her is currently 1 off. to get the Max tied to bed you need to untie Kira when she asks. Yes, the scene where you play with her is VERY good, but the untie option is pretty good as well. :)
Okay, Thanks a lot, so I just need to calm myself on that part 'coz I started a new save, just to see alternate scenes on my different decisions

U

User_51567

So with the new Preview pic of Lisa/Alice..
I am rather curious..

I completely missed the event where you have sex with Lisa while Alice is watching.
And i completed all the paths(I think)....
What do you need to do for that event to happen.?

Because i saw that pic of alice watching float around this topic, and i kinda want to see that.

Edit.
SO i aleady found out that you need to be in the GF path with Lisa.
Well i am..

Is it the choice that you make when she asks to choose between Romance/sex, or am i so stupid that i completely missing it..
I know she talked about it in the Cafe with Vicky, that she wants to watch Max and Alice getting freaky on the balcony...
But she never did... Or rather... I suspect that i messed up something.

Last edited by a moderator:

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Lisa GF path.

Advance the Arachnophobia opportunity, talk with Lisa about peeping some time, stay on Arachnophobia last scene. Few inconsequential conversations with Lisa, Alice and Kira afterwards.

Reactions: User_51567
U

User_51567

Lisa GF path.

Advance the Arachnophobia opportunity, talk with Lisa about peeping some time, stay on Arachnophobia last scene. Few inconsequential conversations with Lisa, Alice and Kira afterwards.
God damn it...(mad at myself)
I had sex with Alice a couple times with the Spider path, but after the third time when she screamed(fuck me like a whore), i really really thought that that path was finished...

Well shit... My evening plans just changed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: a1fox3

Jelim12

Oct 21, 2017
What are you trying to do?
What event?
What quest?
it wasn't an event or quest. It usually happens when the mom is in the lounge and trying to ask her what she is watching. the washroom hj is a quest and all the moms other events/quest. Also having a hj from Alice is also buggy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi can anyone help me by answering my questions? What specific steps do I have to do to start New Job opportunity and how can I start sensual massage? i have cheated max massage and sensual massage, am I doomed?
New Job starts after you get rid of Eric and have started sensual massage on Alice.
Sensual massage will start while doing the quest cunning plan quest.
Cunning plan quest gets started while doing the weed quest.
A lot of quest starts or have triggers by doing a lot of chores for mom and then getting Max spanked.

how i can open punish lisa after diner? when i want punish lisa the option always "let me do this for you today"
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Few updates ago, when you get punished naked by mom (you choose this so that Lisa doesn't get punished) there was an option to say to mom to get on her knees and kiss your dick while she was doing HJ. But this option disappeared after V7 was introduces if i am not mistaken. Or maybe i am missing something? Fox you might know something bout this!
You must wait till after the 4th movie and getting BJ from mom to open the BJ during Max getting spanked in Moms room, I do not know all the steps for this because I see no use for it when I can get a BJ from Lisa instead, remember you only get 1 time spanking during the day from mom who will spank all who needs it at that time and only one of the sisters can Max chose to do private spanking with daily. So you either private spank Lisa for BJ or you get spanked for her and get BJ from mom.

no walkthrough for the latest versions?
No.
All new quest can not be missed if going Lisa GF route and have all girls mood and Max authority over sisters as high as they will go and keep them there.

how to progress further in the spider route im at the end of v0.9 opportunity
You need to put spiders in her room on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 00:00 to have the best chance of it working.
And keep doing it, if Lisa GF route then you know you are near the end when all 3 Alice Max and Lisa have a little talk together.

Reactions: Ventrusoul

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I need help!
I'm stuck at this stage:
>>poss.sed.step.41
>>I have a great use for the handcuffs: use them on sleeping Lisa, so I can ... use her. And the best part is, she loves it!
I can punish her with handcuffs, i can play with her (did this many times) and that's all!
I did not have a conversation with Lisa on the next morning - “Do you like it?” after playing with her at night.
Tell me how to pass on this stage?
You must cum on her face, cum in her mouth and private spank her and use handcuffs instead.
Then you must stop all sex with Lisa for 3-6 days with only doing her dishes and help with homework without error and she will handcuff Max and soon after new convo with Lisa will happen.

Reactions: turonigo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it wasn't an event or quest. It usually happens when the mom is in the lounge and trying to ask her what she is watching. the washroom hj is a quest and all the moms other events/quest. Also having a hj from Alice is also buggy
I am still not understanding what you are asking.
You get from Alice unless about halfway through the game and only during the shopping event.
What do you mean by being buggy, please include pic's of this.

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
i need help!
in "new job" opportunity, after i rid of Eric, i Talk to Mom - “Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happen?”
but after 5 days (and more)

<< at breakfast mom tells that she is worry where is Eric.
Max can talk to Alice - “I want to talk about Eric…” - she told him that there was nothing between her and Eric.>>

this and continue parts is not triggering
what can be problem?
ty for attention.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i need help!
in "new job" opportunity, after i rid of Eric, i Talk to Mom - “Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happen?”
but after 5 days (and more)

<< at breakfast mom tells that she is worry where is Eric.
Max can talk to Alice - “I want to talk about Eric…” - she told him that there was nothing between her and Eric.>>

this and continue parts is not triggering
what can be problem?
ty for attention.
Have you started sensual massage on Alice yet?
If not the game is trying to save you for some time soon Alice will go to some kind of school and you will break your game if you have not started sensual massage on Alice for the cunning plan quest.

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
Have you started sensual massage on Alice yet?
If not the game is trying to save you for some time soon Alice will go to some kind of school and you will break your game if you have not started sensual massage on Alice for the cunning plan quest.
i started sensual with alice but i did not en it with mom , i need go further in cunning plan to trigger "new job" >?

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
how to play this figures ? View attachment 34274 [

1)Triggers after the dinner when in war with Eric and Max has $500 or more in cash
2)What to do - talk to aunt Kira on the next day - “Do you know what Eric has said about me?”
important - if you have $1000 and go talk to Eric - “I didn’t took your money!”, “I want to give you “your” money “back”” wait until next Sunday’s breakfast and there will be a conversation with him and mom and Max will give the money.
3)What to do - go to Mom’s Room after Mom and Eric are sleeping (00:00-03:00 am) and “sneak into the room”
4)What to do - talk to Kira on the next day - “I think I’ve ruined everything...”
5)What to do - buy “Can of beer” and “Sleeping pills”. Go to Eric at 20:00 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) and talk to him - “I have something for you…”. You need high level of Persuasion skill or it may not be successful. If not Max has to buy beer again to have a second try. After the success go again while they are sleeping and Max will find the wallet.
6)What to do - talk to Eric at 20:00 - “I’ve found your wallet...”: !!!!!you need choise no dont talk with him about wallet!!!!!
you need this
Important - if you have $1000 and choose another conversation with him - “I want to give you “your money “back”” (this is available after step 1) wait until next Sunday morning and there will be a conversation with him and mom - Max will give the money. But now Max has Eric’s wallet !!!!
7)What to do - wait until Saturday/Sunday morning and Eric will ask Max do he has the money, choose “Here…”. The other option is the end of the game
8)What to do - wait until Wednesday and go to Mom’s room at 20:00. Will catch Eric speak on the phone
9)What to do - talk to aunt Kira - “I’m sorry to ask you again, but I really need your help!”
10)What to do - wait 4 days and talk to her again - “Any progress?
11)What to do - go to the laptop and “call to the hacker
12)What to do - go to the laptop and “call to the hacker” on the next morning and give him $2000
13)What to do - talk to Victor - “We need to talk”
14)Related events:

1. Go talk to him - “I want something from you”, “I want your help with mom”:
  • go in Mom’s Room at 22-23:00 and will watch them. Talk with Eric again - “I want some more help with mom”. Again, talk to him - “I still demand you to let me touch my mom!” - requires Persuade skill

• Second time Max enters Mom’s room he can touch her. Talk with Eric again - “About mom...”

• Second time Max enters Mom’s room he can touch her again (different positions). Talk with Eric again - “I want to talk about mom again.”

• this is !! enjoy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i started sensual with alice but i did not en it with mom , i need go further in cunning plan to trigger "new job" >?
You need to sensual massage Alice until new convo with aunt Kira pops up.
You should try to advance all quest at all times.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote