Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So not as GF means that I lose all of the ability to do the mentoring with Aunt Kira with Lisa if I try to get Olivia?

Sorry if these are annoying questions, and thanks for your time!
Yes if you go Olivia path you get nothing from Mentor for sex with Lisa.

Reactions: thereallefty

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i think is better to use this thread.

a1fox3 i use you mini walk. But i am a little confused.
In the main thread of big brother you tell me:
To some it up for Eric not touching any but Ann.
Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket and do not start any quest for Lisa.

So pratically i have to avoid Lisa always? How i avoid all lisa quest? If i avoid Lisa is not that I lose her quests?
Another thing, you say Eric not touching any but Ann. That mean that Eric touch Ann? So how is possible to get ride of eric without touch any? I do not wanna see anyone touch this damn Eric =.=
Also you write:
(Warning) Do not get rid of Eric until after you start sensual massage on Alice.(Warning)

That's why I'm confused. There are to many path in this game, that i do not know how to concatenate them without damages it. Also i do not wanna lose some quest during the get ride of eric.
Is for that i ask if someone have a safe and simply walkthrough.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok i think is better to use this thread.

a1fox3 i use you mini walk. But i am a little confused.
In the main thread of big brother you tell me:
To some it up for Eric not touching any but Ann.
Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket and do not start any quest for Lisa.

So pratically i have to avoid Lisa always? How i avoid all lisa quest? If i avoid Lisa is not that I lose her quests?
Another thing, you say Eric not touching any but Ann. That mean that Eric touch Ann? So how is possible to get ride of eric without touch any? I do not wanna see anyone touch this damn Eric =.=
Also you write:
(Warning) Do not get rid of Eric until after you start sensual massage on Alice.(Warning)

That's why I'm confused. There are to many path in this game, that i do not know how to concatenate them without damages it. Also i do not wanna lose some quest during the get ride of eric.
Is for that i ask if someone have a safe and simply walkthrough.
There are 2 quest for Lisa, 1 Mentor and 2 Schoolmate these 2 you do not do until you are ready to go to war with Erik or go to war with him at the start of the game but until you are ready to get rid of him do not start the 2 quest for Lisa.
Otherwise Eric will try to fuck Kira and Alice and try to take Lisa away from you.
No you will not lose her quest there just been put on hold until you are ready to kick his ass out of the house.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you improve the "luck" skill, or is it completely random?
Every time you need a skill check luck plays a role and it goes up the slowest of all stats that you have control of.

Mr.Yang2

Jul 24, 2017
i need some help, i choose get rid eric with call victor moro enemies, but after that in 5 days mom didn't open conversation that he worried with eric so i cant open "new job" opportunities

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i need some help, i choose get rid eric with call victor moro enemies, but after that in 5 days mom didn't open conversation that he worried with eric so i cant open "new job" opportunities
Its all right you need to get fuhrer in other quest first then it will happen.

Reactions: Mr.Yang2

Jelim12

Oct 21, 2017
i think I have found a bug. there is something wrong with the mom route (when trying to watch tv or bathroom event). I made a new game tried to see what she is watching and it doesn't work (same thing with the shower)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think I have found a bug. there is something wrong with the mom route (when trying to watch tv or bathroom event). I made a new game tried to see what she is watching and it doesn't work (same thing with the shower)
What are you trying to do?
What event?
What quest?

Kekkek

Oct 9, 2017
I cant do anal with lisa at lounge after talking to Kira and make her not wear panties. did I miss something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant do anal with lisa after talking to Kira and make her not wear panties. did I miss something?
Her mood and Max authority must be maxed and see her at the kitchen sink and it should happen.

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
Hi can anyone help me by answering my questions? What specific steps do I have to do to start New Job opportunity and how can I start sensual massage? i have cheated max massage and sensual massage, am I doomed?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote