Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
Can you still go to war with Eric if you side with him first? (and take the picture, steal his wallet, etc...)

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
I'm sorry if this was asked before.

I am not sure if I finished all the content for 0.10.0.004. All my opportunities show as ended for the current version except arachnofobia. The scenes for it does not seem to "evolve" so I wonder if I'm missing something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry if this was asked before.

I am not sure if I finished all the content for 0.10.0.004. All my opportunities show as ended for the current version except arachnofobia. The scenes for it does not seem to "evolve" so I wonder if I'm missing something.
It depends on if doing Lisa GF route and have had the 3 get together yet, if so then you are done with it.

@DarkSilver forgot to cap it off like the other quest is all.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
New Job starts after you get rid of Eric and have started sensual massage on Alice.
Sensual massage will start while doing the quest cunning plan quest.
Cunning plan quest gets started while doing the weed quest.
A lot of quest starts or have triggers by doing a lot of chores for mom and then getting Max spanked.

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

You must wait till after the 4th movie and getting BJ from mom to open the BJ during Max getting spanked in Moms room, I do not know all the steps for this because I see no use for it when I can get a BJ from Lisa instead, remember you only get 1 time spanking during the day from mom who will spank all who needs it at that time and only one of the sisters can Max chose to do private spanking with daily. So you either private spank Lisa for BJ or you get spanked for her and get BJ from mom.

No.
All new quest can not be missed if going Lisa GF route and have all girls mood and Max authority over sisters as high as they will go and keep them there.

You need to put spiders in her room on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 00:00 to have the best chance of it working.
And keep doing it, if Lisa GF route then you know you are near the end when all 3 Alice Max and Lisa have a little talk together.
Fox no matter what i do i cannot get BJ from mom when she spanks MC (after he admits making mistake for Lisa's homework). 4th movie done. mom only spanks Lisa (i play it like that since i get HJ from mom and BJ from Lisa this way). is BJ from mom even possible? do you have a pic?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fox no matter what i do i cannot get BJ from mom when she spanks MC (after he admits making mistake for Lisa's homework). 4th movie done. mom only spanks Lisa (i play it like that since i get HJ from mom and BJ from Lisa this way). is BJ from mom even possible? do you have a pic?
I don't know I always private spank Lisa for BJ and not from mom.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
I don't know I always private spank Lisa for BJ and not from mom.
that is what i was saying in original post. there was a dialogue in version 7 i believe where mom will give you a HJ but text would say can you get on your knees and kiss my dick (or something like that_ but later versions do not have this dialogue option. so i thought you might know something about it that's all

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
that is what i was saying in original post. there was a dialogue in version 7 i believe where mom will give you a HJ but text would say can you get on your knees and kiss my dick (or something like that_ but later versions do not have this dialogue option. so i thought you might know something about it that's all
I don't think that event or the morning shower have moved on to BJ yet. Looking at the CG Rip I only see HJ for those two. Haven't done much test, but not seeing any images in the rip so I think we need to wait for next update to see them expanded.

Reactions: a1fox3

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
I don't think that event or the morning shower have moved on to BJ yet. Looking at the CG Rip I only see HJ for those two. Haven't done much test, but not seeing any images in the rip so I think we need to wait for next update to see them expanded.
i guess something got changed during recent updates so we do not see that part of dialogue anymore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is private punishment bugged? sometimes it will just stop giving me the option for punishment after dinner.

Stopped working for Alice so i did Lisa, then Alice started working again, now neither will work
4 things.

1. Mood must be as high as it will go. All 3 girls not just 1 or 2 but all 3.
2. If you skip a spanking you will lose it for a week.
3. You must be supporting the family ever Monday with 500.
4. Mom must see Max as an adult or Max loses the option to private spank sisters.

AshenV

Oct 22, 2017
Well, for all those ppl who need somewhat comprehensive, walkthrough of this game, this is so far the most complete one I have found up to v0.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this will help someone.

All credits goes to author(s), of whom sadly I do not know the identity.

Sujulia

Sep 8, 2017
Hey there, what to do If I can't seem to be able to ask Lisa for solo anal after talking about lessons with kira? The same with Alice after she returns from a party drunk, I can't bring it up next day...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there, what to do If I can't seem to be able to ask Lisa for solo anal after talking about lessons with kira? The same with Alice after she returns from a party drunk, I can't bring it up next day...
Get her mood as high as it will go and get Max authority as high as it will go and then you get to have fun with her.

You only get the convo with Alice once and its has to be done before aunt Kira shows up the very first time.

Sujulia

Sep 8, 2017
Get her mood as high as it will go and get Max authority as high as it will go and then you get to have fun with her.

You only get the convo with Alice once and its has to be done before aunt Kira shows up the very first time.
Thanks I actually though I already tried that, but apparently not, because I just tried it again and it worked...
The one after she returns drunk and lets you be with her in the shower?

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
guys ! which conditions need, to can go sleep with mother? and what I'll get or what i will lose if ask mother to not punish me never? and can i bring back my punishments?
ty for attention!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote