Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Once you reach that point no.
No but when you can massage her you normally get a BJ instead.
Well that's news to me, how do I get at that? Really wish the walkthroughs were updated, sorry to ask dumb questions.

I can still get the post-spider sex scene, I just have to still do the dishes/money, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well that's news to me, how do I get at that? Really wish the walkthroughs were updated, sorry to ask dumb questions.

I can still get the post-spider sex scene, I just have to still do the dishes/money, right?
Once you get her mood as high as it will go then do her dishes and blog and spiders when you can should keep her mood high and if not just give her some money.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Once you get her mood as high as it will go then do her dishes and blog and spiders when you can should keep her mood high and if not just give her some money.
So once I keep her mood high, what are the odds? How long to I have to try, is it really random? Having the same problem with getting mom naked after skipping yoga or whatever, I have no idea if I'm missing triggers or if it's just random chance not triggering.

Speaking of which, did the spider chance if you put it there at midnight go from "100%" to "80%" on v10? I swear it did.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So once I keep her mood high, what are the odds? How long to I have to try, is it really random? Having the same problem with getting mom naked after skipping yoga or whatever, I have no idea if I'm missing triggers or if it's just random chance not triggering.

Speaking of which, did the spider chance if you put it there at midnight go from "100%" to "80%" on v10? I swear it did.
You just got to keep playing and keep mood high.
Yes the chance went down to 80% at 00:00 and it only has the chance on the nights Kate is not there.
If Kate is there it is 0% chance.

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
So ran into this bug with the movie scene in the lounge with Ann. Plays fine 1st time, 2nd time ann asks if you wanna join and no option is visible. The result is that game gets stuck. Cant move forward, cant go anywhere, nothing.
Same thing happens when alice finally accepts advances in the room while you are there after killing the spider. No choice visible resulting in game stuck.
Anyone else got this bug? Is there a fix or way around? In renpy games you can go back with page up, anything similar here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So ran into this bug with the movie scene in the lounge with Ann. Plays fine 1st time, 2nd time ann asks if you wanna join and no option is visible. The result is that game gets stuck. Cant move forward, cant go anywhere, nothing.
Same thing happens when alice finally accepts advances in the room while you are there after killing the spider. No choice visible resulting in game stuck.
Anyone else got this bug? Is there a fix or way around? In renpy games you can go back with page up, anything similar here?
Upload you save game file for this game and I will take a look at it.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
okay thanks for help but i now massage mom in bedroom but nothing happening i give her message she say she will be happy next time too but its not changing i did it 5 times

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
okay thanks for help but i now massage mom in bedroom but nothing happening i give her message she say she will be happy next time too but its not changing i did it 5 times
Mood and keep practicing on Alice at the same time.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
and also after kira gave us second lesson and she said we must practice when i helping lisa in homework but i not have any option

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
and also after kira gave us second lesson and she said we must practice when i helping lisa in homework but i not have any option
Did you get Lisa spanked right after offering her free homework?

Is this for HJ or BJ practice?

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
i mean first she let her touch my ..... and then she just said u guys need practice and when i talked with lisa we said that we gonna try when i help her in homework

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i mean first she let her touch my ..... and then she just said u guys need practice and when i talked with lisa we said that we gonna try when i help her in homework
So its the HJ then and that is the homework .

"How to fix homework bug." all the way down at the bottom of post 2.

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
Upload you save game file for this game and I will take a look at it.
Found another instance of this when you can enter the bathroom with mom in the first time.
Uploading my save folder. I couldn't figure what which file is which save.
3 instances of this problem.
1) save name MomBathroom. Just enter bathroom and proceed.
2) save name AliceSpider. Sleep and wait for alice to wake you, kill spider and sleep in her room and proceed.
3) Any save file really, just ask mom to what she is watching when she is lounge.

I have tried redoing the 3rd one from scratch without mods, with the regular mod and with the gf mod.
Hope that gives you useful info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found another instance of this when you can enter the bathroom with mom in the first time.
Uploading my save folder. I couldn't figure what which file is which save.
3 instances of this problem.
1) save name MomBathroom. Just enter bathroom and proceed.
2) save name AliceSpider. Sleep and wait for alice to wake you, kill spider and sleep in her room and proceed.
3) Any save file really, just ask mom to what she is watching when she is lounge.

I have tried redoing the 3rd one from scratch without mods, with the regular mod and with the gf mod.
Hope that gives you useful info.
When you want to upload a save game you make a new save game with the info for it and it will be the last number in the save file, reg save files start out with this save0.save, save1.save and so on and the highest number will be the one you just save on a new save slot. Just remember put the info on it to.

Please just send the save file that the problem is on and not your complete save game folder.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
ok thanks for help 1 last question where i buy the thing that to lie my mom that my neck or something hurt so she can HJ

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote