Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
When you want to upload a save game you make a new save game with the info for it and it will be the last number in the save file, reg save files start out with this save0.save, save1.save and so on and the highest number will be the one you just save on a new save slot. Just remember put the info on it to.

Please just send the save file that the problem is on and not your complete save game folder.
Cool, I understand it now. Here ya go.

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
Really have to guess hard mate but I think you confused the carpool tunnel thing to be an item? maybe?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cool, I understand it now. Here ya go.
I am sorry but I can not help you with this game because it is so heavy in the use of mods that it is no longer a vanilla game and I only help with the vanilla game.

There is no way in hell you got that far in cunning plan on day 38 and you also have spider bait.

Using mods to cheat your way through the game breaks the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZoeAnna

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
I am sorry but I can not help you with this game because it is so heavy in the use of mods that it is no longer a vanilla game and I only help with the vanilla game.

There is no way in hell you got that far in cunning plan on day 38 and you also have spider bait.

Using mods to cheat your way through the game breaks the game.
Well I have been using mods yes. But I removed them and started a new game to check out the mom movie scene and it still breaks the game. Any ideas?

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
There is nothing going on in day 2.

No mod then nothing can be broken yet.
It's not a sex scene. It's just the normal movie scene with mom. I played it once on day 1. Worked fine, you watch some erotica. And on day 2 you ask mom what she is watching and the game breaks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not a sex scene. It's just the normal movie scene with mom. I played it once on day 1. Worked fine, you watch some erotica. And on day 2 you ask mom what she is watching and the game breaks.
Your saying you can no longer watch tv with her or are you saying you can not watch the erotica again?

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
This is what I get right after asking "What are you watching mom".
No option to click. Can't do anything at this point.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
hi again do you know what i need after second time photoshoot with mom we did it but after that they never asked third one

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is what I get right after asking "What are you watching mom".
No option to click. Can't do anything at this point.
That is your computer doing that to you and you need to go here and post about it.

Reactions: ZoeAnna

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
can some one tell me how to advance with the spider and alice , there are way too many comments and replys I can't find anything !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi again do you know what i need after second time photoshoot with mom we did it but after that they never asked third one
Did you pay Kira, and if you did did you listen to her and what she said.

do i must shower with mom many times ?
If you are getting the HJ then tell me how come you so far behind in the photo shot and movie making.

Please do not double post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can some one tell me how to advance with the spider and alice , there are way too many comments and replys I can't find anything !
If you are doing cowgirl with her then you are at the end and if no cowgirl then keep going till you get it and make sure you do it both ways and switch to other position during sex then you will be at the end of it.

DS forgot to cap it off and it will never show done in this build, maybe next build it will.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
i forgot what did she said because i went to shopping and i forgot i am now in that point when i can shower with mom and i wait when next thing will start now kira try to sleep naked with mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i forgot what did she said because i went to shopping and i forgot i am now in that point when i can shower with mom and i wait when next thing will start now kira try to sleep naked with mom
You need to peep at them at 3am when both are there.

Just go through the last 100 pages and you will find out that's been asked over 20 times now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What are the requirements to trigger watch the movie with mom and kira and get busted by alice?

im in the 3th week in a row after kira tells me we should gather at 9.pm to watch the edited movie and nothing happens. wrong location?

atm im on this step:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beside this i have a question about the lisa patch:

there are 3 paths availible, right? right.

i take the olivia path. can it be that this path is the one with the less content?

i get only a sex with olivia and i can cum in lisas mouth. thats it. can i put this patch at side and dont think about anymore or is there a possibilly to get more ?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What are the requirements to trigger watch the movie with mom and kira and get busted by alice?

im in the 3th week in a row after kira tells me we should gather at 9.pm to watch the edited movie and nothing happens. wrong location?

atm im on this step:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beside this i have a question about the lisa patch:

there are 3 paths availible, right? right.

i take the olivia path. can it be that this path is the one with the less content?

i get only a sex with olivia and i can cum in lisas mouth. thats it. can i put this patch at side and dont think about anymore or is there a possibilly to get more ?
Do not schedule Olivia to show up and stop all sex with mom by noon on Friday plus have mood for Lisa, Alice and mom as high as it will go then just show up when mom is there and there should be a new convo either upfront or just one click of do you want to watch a movie or something to that effect.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote