Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Do not schedule Olivia to show up and stop all sex with mom by noon on Friday plus have mood for Lisa, Alice and mom as high as it will go then just show up when mom is there and there should be a new convo either upfront or just one click of do you want to watch a movie or something to that effect.
sorry, englisch is not my native tounge so im sorry for this. lets look if i understand you.

1. no olivia event friday
2. no handjob by mom after the massage -> skip massage
3. max mood for mom, lisa and alex
4. show up @21:00 friday in the lounge

did i understand you right?

can you awnser me my question about the lisa/olivia path above?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry, englisch is not my native tounge so im sorry for this. lets look if i understand you.

1. no olivia event friday
2. no handjob by mom after the massage -> skip massage
3. max mood for mom, lisa and alex
4. show up @21:00 friday in the lounge

did i understand you right?

can you awnser me my question about the lisa/olivia path above?
On 2 you can massage her at 10 or 11 am but not after noon which is 12 pm ( midnight is 12 am)

All others is right and okay.

i got now when my mom started work in studio alone so its end of pron right? and also how i go to doctor
Just play after the 4th movie with all mood as high as it will go.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Wait till 03:00
Aunt will appear at pool/watching TV/Bathroom
Choose photoshoot for penetration (tied-up sex) this is repeatable almost everyday
what version are you using if you're able to repeat photoshoot for penetration? 'coz the current only has one event only?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what version are you using if you're able to repeat photoshoot for penetration? 'coz the current only has one event only?
Look at the date that was so long ago that it no longer good info.
Only in a mod will that happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is is allowed to ask saves?
and give me the eveny inch detail of blocking the hog from fucking family
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i got now when my mom started work in studio alone so its end of pron right? and also how i go to doctor
You play for anywhere from 5 weeks to over 3 months and keep mood high for everyone and Max will get hard at breakfast 3 times then go to Dr.

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone have walktrough for the latest update? I already played it, but I wonder if i miss something. For example: is there anything else after having sex with Alex in the morning, after saving her from the "deadly" spider?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have walktrough for the latest update? I already played it, but I wonder if i miss something. For example: is there anything else after having sex with Alex in the morning, after saving her from the "deadly" spider?
You must cum in her and switch positions and you should be done.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
what to do next because aleady my doc pay money when i visit also now alice is trying to do something on me aftheer she caught us with lisa so i just know that the alice one ended but what i must do rest check in saves there is one save named "Last Save Check That " and tell me what i need to do next and thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote