Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

* What should I do to start this event?

1. Complete "New job" in this version. (opportunities menu)
2. Kira come out of Ann room. Sleep in the lounge.
3. I can not enter Ann room at night. (after 24:00)

Help plz.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017

* What should I do to start this event?

1. Complete "New job" in this version. (opportunities menu)
2. Kira come out of Ann room. Sleep in the lounge.
3. I can not enter Ann room at night. (after 24:00)

Help plz.
I discovered this the hard way. When youve shot your first scene with alice, you will eventually get to ask Kira about her sleeping with mom and ask her to move out. If you then speak to mom there will be an option to ask about kira sleeping on the couch but there is also an option to ask "about the movie..." DONT select the movie line or you will lose the opportunity to sleep with mom forever. Ask about kira sleeping on the couch. Nothing important comes from asking about the movie anyway as you will still be able to talk to kira about it

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i dont count outher just even me said over 10 time

if gone mod thegame do at diffrent folder copy game folder few time wont kill u and will stop all this b oring msg
bla bla buged not advance no opiton all happen becouse of u use bootleg mods
so when game get new patch those adition cursh corse with game and couse trouble

how canbe hard if u wana play mods do at another folder
o can copy saves to moded folder too
--------------------------------------

yunmaster i play so many time now using alreadyt advance copies from save topic.
but as remeber only kira move away not enough
u talk with kira she convice little mom
first time enter ann throw u out.
i really dont remeber

but most think in this game can be solved by time do good moods
when i tired i fast forward 1-2 week as soon psoible then do some mood imporivoment action moslty can open everything

sorry cant remeber all spte but i did this like 3 diffrent time wasnt any trouble

i buged only once in game when kates mom asked fuck the alice and taped but i already advanced bfore try 2-3 week more only weed option pop.i reload old save

other then this i never had any problem
exept few small detail open all main route easly cheated or not
streight forward game
other then lisa gfx2 route and olivia not so much big issue by choose
eric is ofc milestone too how u ride of and let how much advanced
but other then those 2
everytihng happen early or late evtally if u played and do good deeds

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
  • alice said she wants to watch lessons with me and lisa but i did it many times she never came is this the last version ? 0.10.0.004

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I discovered this the hard way. When youve shot your first scene with alice, you will eventually get to ask Kira about her sleeping with mom and ask her to move out. If you then speak to mom there will be an option to ask about kira sleeping on the couch but there is also an option to ask "about the movie..." DONT select the movie line or you will lose the opportunity to sleep with mom forever. Ask about kira sleeping on the couch. Nothing important comes from asking about the movie anyway as you will still be able to talk to kira about it
Yes it happened to me too, good thing I was able to save before it happen

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Now my problem is that the trigger for Lisa putting me in Handcuffs isn't starting, any ideas?
I just got this at "random". Try to ignore Lisa for 4+ nights (just go to sleep, don't handcuff her) and then handcuff her and go all the way. After the scene where you HC Lisa I got the scene where she HC you

Reactions: Secret09

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now my problem is that the trigger for Lisa putting me in Handcuffs isn't starting, any ideas?
Stop all sex with Lisa but keep helping her with dishes and homework without error and it will trigger in 3-5 days.

Reactions: Secret09

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Need help whit a "arachnophobia" opportunity. So i can now fuck Alice after the spider attack, finished stuff with Alice "blackmailing" Max and Lisa (fucked Lisa in the butt in front of Alice and she filmed it), but "arachnophobia" opportunity still don't says "you reached the and of this opportunity in the current version". Am I missing some thing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all. i have no doubt this has been asked loads of times but i dont wanna read through 434 pages.

How do viewer numbers work?

What i want to know is, once ive "unlocked an event" like for example the leg massage / bj with alice in the lounge, do i need to repeat that action every day in order to keep my viewers up, or does the game just assume that it happens every time alice watches tv?

Reason i ask is that toward the later stages of the game it gets REALLY fucking monotonous having to see the same dialogue and images over and over again and the interface is laid out so that you can't just blast through a lot of the repetitive garbage, so Can i skip these events once ive done them or do I have to continue to repeat them every day?
Okay, adds and NPC action is what drives income for Max's web site.
Yes I know that to some the same dialogue can get boring but to keep the money coming in it needs to be done.

What you can do is try this, for 2 weeks buy adds of 200 on Monday morning at 6 am and Thursday morning at 6 am and do all sex scene and build up the viewer base then stop all sex action in the lounge and see how much it drops for the money. Make sure you collect the money on Monday morning at the same time you buy adds and keep track of it.

Week 1, Monday morning at 6 am. Collect all money and buy adds in the amount of 200 also buy adds on Thursday morning at 6 am for 200. ( Keep track how much money.)

Week 2, Monday morning at 6 am. Collect all money and buy adds in the amount of 200 also buy adds on Thursday morning at 6 am for 200. ( Keep track how much money.) This should be your base number for all weeks.

Week 3, Monday morning at 6 am. Collect all money and buy adds in the amount of 200 also buy adds on Thursday morning at 6 am for 200. This time stop all sex action in the lounge. ( Keep track how much money.) Compare this with Week 2 amount.

Week 4, Monday morning at 6 am. Collect all money and buy adds in the amount of 200 also buy adds on Thursday morning at 6 am for 200. ( Keep track how much money.)

Now check how munch the money drops and if you can live with it then do so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need help whit a "arachnophobia" opportunity. So i can now fuck Alice after the spider attack, finished stuff with Alice "blackmailing" Max and Lisa (fucked Lisa in the butt in front of Alice and she filmed it), but "arachnophobia" opportunity still don't says "you reached the and of this opportunity in the current version". Am I missing some thing?
Make sure you cum in Alice and on the next time switch positions in the middle of sex and you will be done with it.
Don't worry DS forgot to cap it and it will remain open but you will be done with it.

Reactions: rockthehell
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote