Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yes it is low on content for Lisa.

Get my 111 day save game and you can chose one of the Lisa GF path and I would go with the "You Go To Fight For Him" path.
haw can i use this save? did i need a older version of the game ?

i have 52 files im my save folder. i paste the save into it and change the name to "save53.save"

Unbenannt.JPG

then i start the game and "suprise motherfucker!" nothing is shown. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
haw can i use this save? did i need a older version of the game ?

i have 52 files im my save folder. i paste the save into it and change the name to "save53.save"

View attachment 41779

then i start the game and "suprise motherfucker!" nothing is shown. :D
You may have ran out of room for save games, unless you have changed it then game can only handle 100 save games and the game makes auto saves for every day.

So you have 2 choices change the number of games save that the game can handle or remove all the auto save games then try it.

To change the amount of save games you need to follow this.

Open the folder for Big Brother and look for a file called "config.cfg" use notepad to open it with.
This is what it looks like.

images=Images\\
save=Save\\
data=Data\\
lang=1
maxlangs=2
scale=84%
font=100%
quicksave=f5
quickload=f8
maxfiles=100

Where it says "maxfiles=100" change the 100 to 900 and your good to go.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
OK, i need to ask this since i can't find any answer anywhere to this. In 0.10.0.004 version i saw in raw pics from the game that there is sex scene with both sister. How do i make that happen? I'm on bj part of mom new job, completed Lisa gf (just started Hot Coffee), and had all dialog with Kate and already bought and did things with weed at night. Is it just a teaser or am i not doing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, i need to ask this since i can't find any answer anywhere to this. In 0.10.0.004 version i saw in raw pics from the game that there is sex scene with both sister. How do i make that happen? I'm on bj part of mom new job, completed Lisa gf (just started Hot Coffee), and had all dialog with Kate and already bought and did things with weed at night. Is it just a teaser or am i not doing something?
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend and the end of Mentor quest.
Hot Coffee must be done to.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend and the end of Mentor quest.
Hot Coffee must be done to.
And what's the end of mentor quest? I already did all the options. Although i don't know for sure since i use 0.9 walkthrough (no idea if there even is a newer one).

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I was able to see on older version but not now i can't find where to see which is it i mean how many days are passed?
i see some say day for example 243 but i can see only what day is it wed, thur, firday etc... but not how many are passed any help or upload picture or something i will really appreciate tnx!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And what's the end of mentor quest? I already did all the options. Although i don't know for sure since i use 0.9 walkthrough (no idea if there even is a newer one).
All quest if done will say you are at the end of it but for the spider quest DS forgot to cap it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was able to see on older version but not now i can't find where to see which is it i mean how many days are passed?
i see some say day for example 243 but i can see only what day is it wed, thur, firday etc... but not how many are passed any help or upload picture or something i will really appreciate tnx!
You make a new save and then look at it and it tells you what day you are on.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
So Mr a1fox3..
Do you have inforamtion to share on how to get the fabled opportunity "Classmate" ?
Seeen it pass by under Mentor a few times and played many diffrent paths from start to fininsh but never once did the opportunity "Classmate" come upp. I know its not the same as Schholmate because i've seen pictures where mom drives both Max and Lisa to school in a car and im guessing thats it. Any info is greatly appriciated :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
OMG here i come nagging again ;-)
I cant make any more progress in game what do i do wrong or what do i miss.
for starters i will say that i dont know what path i choose , who i choose as GF i dunno

so far
finished four movies
visiting a doctor to donate (but payments stopped and no progress with docter
lisa spied on me and alice and first talking about handcuffs came up
alice made a Phone vid from me and lisa

but as said no futher progress
nothing happens between me and lisa (only show tits)
tried to help her all week without mistakes help with dishes knock in front off bath room etc
tried to punish her all week dont help dishes etc

handcuff dont show up in game
no able to sleep with mom or aunt
no screwing alice Friday night after clubbing

what do i do wrong or miss

and if i restart game what path can i choose for most posibilitys with all room mates

thnx

p.s read the walktruh on page 1 but can not find the answers i am looking for

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
"handcuff dont show up in game"

To get lisa to start using handcuffs you need to private punish her in your room till she starts getting wet. Then talk to kira who will give you both a special lesson on the use of handcuffs. Buy a pair online and start having fun with Lisa :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
okay thnx

started a new game also , cant remember what decisions i made in the past so hopefully get anoter storyline this time.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
alice made a Phone vid from me and lisa
How did you do that?

Also how many spider attempts does it take for Lisa to bust on me and Alice again? Is it random? And does it became a thing for later or do i need to repeat the process for it to appear again for different scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So Mr a1fox3..
Do you have inforamtion to share on how to get the fabled opportunity "Classmate" ?
Seeen it pass by under Mentor a few times and played many diffrent paths from start to fininsh but never once did the opportunity "Classmate" come upp. I know its not the same as Schholmate because i've seen pictures where mom drives both Max and Lisa to school in a car and im guessing thats it. Any info is greatly appriciated :)
There is no "Classmate" it is "Schoolmate", if you saw pic's then it was a mod and not the vanilla game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote