Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what to do next because aleady my doc pay money when i visit also now alice is trying to do something on me aftheer she caught us with lisa so i just know that the alice one ended but what i must do rest check in saves there is one save named "Last Save Check That " and tell me what i need to do next and thanks
Keep inviting Kira, keep working on Alice's blog and get private spanking of Max's sisters.
If you need info its on page 1 post 2 of this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i get progress with lisa? olivia girlfriend patch chosen
You don't not yet anyway maybe in v.12 you will.
v.11 is a Lisa, Alice and Max update and you may get some there but will have to wait and see.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That means i fucked up really hard up the game after i decide something before i ever heard aboutthe walkthroughs ? :D

dam, that sucks hard. one time i wanted to be helpfull and get punished in long therm

akaik is the olivia path till now really poor content wise, i am right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That means i fucked up really hard up the game after i decide something before i ever heard aboutthe walkthroughs ? :D

dam, that sucks hard. one time i wanted to be helpfull and get punished in long therm

akaik is the olivia path till now really poor content wise, i am right?
Yes it is low on content for Lisa.

Get my 111 day save game and you can chose one of the Lisa GF path and I would go with the "You Go To Fight For Him" path.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe someone wants it ? ... The tool for this operation is available in another theme here but not everyone can do it. Slightly modified file "ressources.assets". When in game pressed H key or ~ we can hide dialog window, But appears Patreon logo. Modified "ressources.assets" file allows you to remove this logo. File is located in the BigBrother_Data folder.
If someone wants to use, I suggest do not overwrite, just copy your own file to another location.
;) Cautious, always insured ;) File Action i show in pictures.
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: tombed

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Max asks how to get into Ann room at night.
I shot the movie.
Kira comes out of Ann room and sleeps in the lounge.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
looks you know the game the best so a question or two:
1.I downloaded a save file and started to play the game much forward, will this ruin the saves i had before?
2.I use the mod but only option i have with Ann its Bathroom HJ, shopping HJ, & In her room after massage HJ,?
3.How i can have BJ from Ann, or HJ/BJ in lounge cause i saw pictures she giving BJ in other rooms or how i can take HJ/BJ in lounge? And can you or anyone upload furthest destination of the game save file?
4.Not possible going further with Ann in this version then BJ/HJ? Can be licked or touched or rubed or something else? I saw she will go Lesbo with Kira but that's it? How i can sleep in her room?
5.Will mode ruining/bugging some of this options? Do i need to download i also saw mode-pictures on this forum i think no need...?
6.Not shooted movie yet Kira trying to convince Ann for movies and me to be actor or photographer or something, and to start go topless not to be ashamed, what to do next? Will after this maybe open BJ option? I kinda struggle with this game not patience to start from the beginning and its not very straight like some games for example "Lovely Guests" or "Dating My Daughter" many options and random chance which makes game great, but buggy and complicated.
Tnx i hope you can help you always give cool answers!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
looks you know the game the best so a question or two:

1.I downloaded a save file and started to play the game much forward, will this ruin the saves i had before?

2.I use the mod but only option i have with Ann its Bathroom HJ, shopping HJ, & In her room after massage HJ,?

3.How i can have BJ from Ann, or HJ/BJ in lounge cause i saw pictures she giving BJ in other rooms or how i can take HJ/BJ in lounge? And can you or anyone upload furthest destination of the game save file?

4.Not possible going further with Ann in this version then BJ/HJ? Can be licked or touched or rubed or something else? I saw she will go Lesbo with Kira but that's it? How i can sleep in her room?

5.Will mode ruining/bugging some of this options? Do i need to download i also saw mode-pictures on this forum i think no need...?

6.Not shooted movie yet Kira trying to convince Ann for movies and me to be actor or photographer or something, and to start go topless not to be ashamed, what to do next? Will after this maybe open BJ option? I kinda struggle with this game not patience to start from the beginning and its not very straight like some games for example "Lovely Guests" or "Dating My Daughter" many options and random chance which makes game great, but buggy and complicated.
Tnx i hope you can help you always give cool answers!
1. No each save game is all by it self.

2. What mod?

3. BJ will come after the last movie is made or just before the last movie and mood has to be high.

4. You can try and sleep but she will give Max a HJ and later in the game HJ/BJ and tell you to leave and go back to Max's bed.

5. Are you talking about a mod that adds content then yes it can break the vanilla game so it is best to copy the complete folder for BB so you will have 2 copies and use one for mods that add content to and keep one vanilla.

6. Other quest need to be done to not just the movie making. All quest should be worked on at the same time to get the best results.
Going topless just take time and quest being worked on.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
tnx mate. Although what's the consequences from the mode using? Not sure what mode i using: can increase Max's authority, everyone's mood, money, can tell mom to spank girls, reduce Eric authority or increase, something with the orders and the delivery, catch spider, i think its ikamura or something like that its called. What i want to know is
1.Will screw the game if i used the mode? Do i need to download the game again and do i need to search other BB files on my PC and delete them if i re-unpacking the game?
2.If i delete the mode will the game go back to normal and save files stay undamaged?
3.What's the bugg's/Errors the mode can cr8 or are they certain scenes or options?
4.Can someone upload furthest destination in the game save files, possible without the mode from 0.10v tnx again!
5.Oh one more think how many scenes are with Eric Banging Ann can someone upload pictures if possible i think i missed some but not necessary not gonna brag about this!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tnx mate. Although what's the consequences from the mode using? Not sure what mode i using: can increase Max's authority, everyone's mood, money, can tell mom to spank girls, reduce Eric authority or increase, something with the orders and the delivery, catch spider, i think its ikamura or something like that its called. What i want to know is

1.Will screw the game if i used the mode? Do i need to download the game again and do i need to search other BB files on my PC and delete them if i re-unpacking the game?

2.If i delete the mode will the game go back to normal and save files stay undamaged?

3.What's the bugg's/Errors the mode can cr8 or are they certain scenes or options?

4.Can someone upload furthest destination in the game save files, possible without the mode from 0.10v tnx again!

5.Oh one more think how many scenes are with Eric Banging Ann can someone upload pictures if possible i think i missed some but not necessary not gonna brag about this!
1. If you use the mod only when you need to you should be fine. The best thing to do is play and only use the mod for the first game to give Max just a little bit of money and that is all. 500 extra should be all you need to cheat and you will learn the game and then you can or when you want to play one of the other GF path you can cheat a little bit more.

2. Yes.

3. I do not understand your question.

4. Look in this thread for save games

5. There is 7 total with the 7th one staying until you get rid of Eric.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
3rd question is will mode block some options in conversation to appear or to stop you from advancing in the story?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
i know this thread its not for this game but this is most active thread on this forum so anyone heard what happened with
PERV2K16 developer game "Lovely Guests" so inactive on patreon but also others rumor is they banning Incest on Patreon that true?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3rd question is will mode block some options in conversation to appear or to stop you from advancing in the story?
Yes it can break your game, in the beginning of the game you have to do a lot of chores for mom and when you try to take Eric's wallet the first time Max will get spanked and then a new convo with mom about getting private spanking for Max and if you cheat and do not do the chores this convo will not come up and it can break your game.

i know this thread its not for this game but this is most active thread on this forum so anyone heard what happened with
PERV2K16 developer game "Lovely Guests" so inactive on patreon but also others rumor is they banning Incest on Patreon that true?
Go here to ask about it for it is here

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
i know asked there and other forums, but no one knows here is more active and more people so i thought someone may know something but i guess not. Although they really banning some themes from Patreon? Beastility but also they say will start incest themes to, you heard anything about it?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
what mode is this i think i press on diamond mode

also says some scenes with animations
??????

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017

??????

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017

??????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i know asked there and other forums, but no one knows here is more active and more people so i thought someone may know something but i guess not. Although they really banning some themes from Patreon? Beastility but also they say will start incest themes to, you heard anything about it?
Yes patreon is trying to banned rape, beastility incest and other types but most of them are being hidden and will stay for now.

??????
You want to know about a mod go to the mod thread and ask there we on help with the vanilla game here.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Hey all. i have no doubt this has been asked loads of times but i dont wanna read through 434 pages.

How do viewer numbers work?

What i want to know is, once ive "unlocked an event" like for example the leg massage / bj with alice in the lounge, do i need to repeat that action every day in order to keep my viewers up, or does the game just assume that it happens every time alice watches tv?

Reason i ask is that toward the later stages of the game it gets REALLY fucking monotonous having to see the same dialogue and images over and over again and the interface is laid out so that you can't just blast through a lot of the repetitive garbage, so Can i skip these events once ive done them or do I have to continue to repeat them every day?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote