Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
hmm anyone had problems with the private punishment on alice? i did it like a 100 times in the lounge but still no option to fuck her instead of spanking

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Regarding Alice in the changeroom while shopping, I did give her the black lingerie but she is still not giving me a HJ. What else do I need to do to trigger it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmm anyone had problems with the private punishment on alice? i did it like a 100 times in the lounge but still no option to fuck her instead of spanking
That is not private punishment PP is when you do her spanking after supper and in her room.

Regarding Alice in the changeroom while shopping, I did give her the black lingerie but she is still not giving me a HJ. What else do I need to do to trigger it?
You must be having sex with her before she will have any kind of sex with Max while shopping, same for the other 2 you must be having some kind of sex with them at home before it unlocks sex while shopping.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
How will I finally get rid of Eric? I tried the way with the beer and the sleeping pill. He just insists on allowing my sisters alone. He refuses to leave the house and / or family.
Furthermore, I have tried the way with the photo, where he masturbates in front of Alice. Again, he rejects a blackmail.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How will I finally get rid of Eric? I tried the way with the beer and the sleeping pill. He just insists on allowing my sisters alone. He refuses to leave the house and / or family.
Furthermore, I have tried the way with the photo, where he masturbates in front of Alice. Again, he rejects a blackmail.
If you have used the wallet already then you must go Kate's mom route.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
If you have used the wallet already then you must go Kate's mom route.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
I have overwritten this save because I am now trying the way with the photo. But it does not go on. Eric does not agree to blackmail.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
I have overwritten this save because I am now trying the way with the photo. But it does not go on. Eric does not agree to blackmail.
This way:

Photo
- To get the photo, you have to catch Eric spying on Alice at 02:00. This is a random
event and can happen at any time. Patience is the key to this one.
- You have to have progressed Aunt Kiras story far enough to be able to purchase the
camera.
- Once you have and you see Eric at Alices room at 02:00 go there.
- Follow the dialogue and you should get the photo.
- All of this is based on your sneaking ability.
- You can now use the photo as leverage to get Eric to, "stop turning my family
against me…"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can only blackmail him with the wallet and after the first call to his enemies and then you can blackmail him.
If I was you just get rid of his ass because you will never get any kind of sex with mom until he is gone.

Taakeferd

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, i need help on a few things:
1 - i got rid of Eric using the wallet route i read on the walkthrough that now the new job opportunity should trigger but that doesn't happen
2 - Im doing the Lisa mentor opportunity but afeter buying her the silk robe i cant help her doing homework in exchange for a HJ, the option simply doesen't show up so im stuck at this point (mood: awesome, autority: respect).
3 - is there any option to do something with your mom? I couldn't understand this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, i need help on a few things:
1 - i got rid of Eric using the wallet route i read on the walkthrough that now the new job opportunity should trigger but that doesn't happen
2 - Im doing the Lisa mentor opportunity but afeter buying her the silk robe i cant help her doing homework in exchange for a HJ, the option simply doesen't show up so im stuck at this point (mood: awesome, autority: respect).
3 - is there any option to do something with your mom? I couldn't understand this
1. Is waiting on your game progress, you must be doing sensual massage on Alice and have done all on-line courses and it will advance your game.
2. That is very early in the game when you buy the robe, have you had training with aunt Kira yet with Lisa giving you a HJ?
3. Yes there is but you must get the info from aunt Kira and have done enough chores that you can get private punish from her. After training on Alice to 100% in sensual massage you can now start on mom and it will take a while to start getting a HJ from her.

Taakeferd

Nov 25, 2017
1. Is waiting on your game progress, you must be doing sensual massage on Alice and have done all on-line courses and it will advance your game.
2. That is very early in the game when you buy the robe, have you had training with aunt Kira yet with Lisa giving you a HJ?
3. Yes there is but you must get the info from aunt Kira and have done enough chores that you can get private punish from her. After training on Alice to 100% in sensual massage you can now start on mom and it will take a while to start getting a HJ from her.
1- clear
2 - i did the training session with Kira and i im at the point when i should pratice with Lisa to advance further , i didnt buy the robe early just when Lisa asked for it after the training session but the new option when i help her with homework doesnt show up... so im stuck on this point.
3 - how do i train on Alice on massage, is that in the evening when she is watching tv?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1- clear
2 - i did the training session with Kira and i im at the point when i should pratice with Lisa to advance further , i didnt buy the robe early just when Lisa asked for it after the training session but the new option when i help her with homework doesnt show up... so im stuck on this point.
3 - how do i train on Alice on massage, is that in the evening when she is watching tv?
2. Sounds like you have the homework bug, is your game downloaded form here on F95?

3. You do suntan lotion option at the pool is the only time you can train on her and you have already gotten rid of Eric.
Did you train at all on her at the pool?

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
The rolls are ALL made at either midnight or 1am so if you have a save from midnight you can go back to that and sleep to MAYBE get a better result.
No. The random number generator might be reseeded once a day, but that does not mean all outcomes are fixed. Basically, there is a list of numbers, and every check takes the next number. So, if you do things in a different way, or skips things, persuasion results will change.

For example: if you want to persuade Alice to take off her top when sunbathing, and also have a choice to give her cigarettes, or money if she is feeling gloomy, the result will depend on the order in which you do things.

Taakeferd

Nov 25, 2017
2. Sounds like you have the homework bug, is your game downloaded form here on F95?

3. You do suntan lotion option at the pool is the only time you can train on her and you have already gotten rid of Eric.
Did you train at all on her at the pool?
2. yes
3. i didnt know that, she always refused...

Well, there's some way to fix these or should i simply start a new run?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote