Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here you go, hope you can make any sense of it.
You cheated at the beginning of the game but it might not be to late cheating never works out.jpg by this time you should have been having mom private punish Max but its not there.
Also you have not done enough chores for mom and you need to take about 3 weeks and do all chores you can for here every day and ask her for money every day and then get Max spanked 1 time and a new convo will come up to have her private spank Max.
Alice is at 100% Eric influence and you must get this to 0 and keep it there, you were just 0.05% away of losing the game.

2. yes
3. i didnt know that, she always refused...

Well, there's some way to fix these or should i simply start a new run?
Yes you need to start over for you can not fixed it now.

To train on Alice you must first apply suntan lotion and have her remove her top and then ask her if she wants a massage.
Do not go straight to massage in the convo she will refuse every time.

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
Kira & Ann -> Keep talking with Kira and Ann, she eventually trigger the movies opportunity. You unlocked all the scenes with kira?

Alice -> Never got the session on cam, but I read in walkthrough that you can actually convince to fuck her properly after the cam sessions, you need to keep talking with Alice and try to get in her room by night.

Also did you knew her friend?? not sure if she's the key for triggers new opportunities with Alice and Ann.

Lisa -> You have to unlocked the Max Private Punishments in Evening for Lisa And Alice, you'll have to punish her like 3 or times, she'll be interested in this kind of sessions, and you could find more interesting lessons.
Thank you.

I don't know for Kira scenes (I don't think so since she still try to fuck her sister ^^)

About Kate, I finished event with weed and nothing happen anymore (i think) but i still have the opportunity with Ann to complete to advance with her.

Finally, Lisa : I know there is this punishment (i look in the opportunity step to see what is next) but i don't know how to unlock it ^^

Thank you again.

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
I unlocked myself with Kira and Ann (I forgot to peep on they sleeping in the night :) ooops)

But still blocked with Lisa

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017

Question. You said several times to have sex with Alice you basically have to keep putting spiders in. I found that this works in the beginning. To the point where she gives you a HJ. "Cum in her palm". Then nothing.

After that i dident put more spiders in here room because she wouldent have sex with me till after i finished the 4th movie. Then she had sex on the first try. Obviosly i don't know what other triggers i might have passed or not but i did try to have sex 36 times and only got HJ prior to the last movie. Is there a connection you know about here or did you actually have sex with Alice before beeing done with the Movie part?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Question. You said several times to have sex with Alice you basically have to keep putting spiders in. I found that this works in the beginning. To the point where she gives you a HJ. "Cum in her palm". Then nothing.

After that i dident put more spiders in here room because she wouldent have sex with me till after i finished the 4th movie. Then she had sex on the first try. Obviosly i don't know what other triggers i might have passed or not but i did try to have sex 36 times and only got HJ prior to the last movie. Is there a connection you know about here or did you actually have sex with Alice before beeing done with the Movie part?
Thats good to know that it only happens after the 4th movie and I will test it out some time later to see when sex will start, just before the movie or after.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Whos Olivia lol, and how to trigger her. Im atm banging Lisa in ass in kitchen, doing streams with Alince and mom giving BJ's in shower. Did I screw somewhre with Olivia?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Whos Olivia lol, and how to trigger her. Im atm banging Lisa in ass in kitchen, doing streams with Alince and mom giving BJ's in shower. Did I screw somewhre with Olivia?
Olivia is the non-Lisa girlfriend path. At the moment it's best to take one of the 2 Lisa as GF paths because there is more content on them. DS has said that the Update after the upcoming Alice/Lisa focus will be Olivia focused so hopefully that path will reach the point where we can get all (most) of the content.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Pepooooooooo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At the bottom of this is the 3 GF paths you can go.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
What about relationship, how to increase it with girls. Im warm with Lisa, fliriting with Alice and Friends with mom, but no clue how I get to here hehe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What about relationship, how to increase it with girls. Im warm with Lisa, fliriting with Alice and Friends with mom, but no clue how I get to here hehe
Your only missing 1 for Lisa the other 2 is how high they go.
Doing Lisa's homework without error 6-7 time in a roll gets you one if you have not done it yet.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I may be stuck at the Cunning Plan quest. I don't seem to be able to talk to Kira to let her know I finished the lesson. Unless I have to progress some in the AlicexKate line?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No one knows for private punishment with Lisa ? I don't know how to make it happens ^^
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I may be stuck at the Cunning Plan quest. I don't seem to be able to talk to Kira to let her know I finished the lesson. Unless I have to progress some in the AlicexKate line?
You may have talked to her already so try and do it on Alice at the pool, use the suntan lotion and keep chosen the top option.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You may have talked to her already so try and do it on Alice at the pool, use the suntan lotion and keep chosen the top option.
Following this guide I am on step 6, having to learn the sensual massage so I can massage mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Following this guide I am on step 6, having to learn the sensual massage so I can massage mom.
Yes you said that so you have to get sensual massage up to 100 by training on Alice and then go back and talk to aunt Kira, keep training on Alice and get it to 100.

What to do - learn sensual massage (requires 100 points on Massage skill) and talk to Kira after that - “I’ve completed the course”.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Yes you said that so you have to get sensual massage up to 100 by training on Alice and then go back and talk to aunt Kira, keep training on Alice and get it to 100.
Yes, I read that. Well, I did cheat so I have max points. I guess I have to do one regular massage on Alice?

Also, regarding the Alice x Kate thing, the guide does mention to talk to Kate after the event but I immediately get sent to sleep. Is this a bug?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote