Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So to continue, first I need to witness a mom x aunt scene? When is this again?
Will not happen until late in the game but first you need to get rid of Eric and start new job quest.
Just remember to read every line in the convo's or you will miss some info.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
I need to look at your game to tell for sure of what is going on.
I think I have the answer. I have read the post about me, which errors can have cheats, I have used these. Therefore, I have restarted and wait with the cheats.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I have the answer. I have read the post about me, which errors can have cheats, I have used these. Therefore, I have restarted and wait with the cheats.
This game seems to be ok but get that sensual massage done, talk to aunt Kira and then use it on Alice till it gets to 100.

Only use 1 type of pills at a time for one will cancel out the other or not allow the 2nd to be used.

buttpipe

Nov 28, 2017
Went down the "fight for Alex" route and bought all the jewelry, but I can't give any of it to Lisa (and haven't been able to at any point regardless of how many pieces I had). Do I need to have gotten rid of Eric to progress?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Went down the "fight for Alex" route and bought all the jewelry, but I can't give any of it to Lisa (and haven't been able to at any point regardless of how many pieces I had). Do I need to have gotten rid of Eric to progress?
Her mood and Max authority over her must be very high.

Reactions: buttpipe

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hello, my first post here (hope I don't break a chain of replies).

I'm a little bit stuck with Eric : in my 1st game I had managed to get rid of him, but now... I'm stuck :/

Here's a summary of the 2 important opportunities with him :

Sacrifice

I've made a deal with Eric. He shouldn't touch Alice, Lisa or Kira anymore. Now he'll focus his entire attention on mom. Not the worst deal to be honest.

He is an asshole, but he keeps his word. Let's see how long he'll be able to hold himself in check, since my sisters love to flirt without thinking about consequences.

End of opportunity.

Wallet

Eric and I have made a deal. I won't mention Victor Moro, I gave him all my money and I'll let him do anything he wants with mom. For all this Eric has left my sisters and aunt alone. Also, he told everyone he found his wallet.

End of opportunity.

I did this in my previous game and a few days later I could get rid of him.
What am I missing ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, my first post here (hope I don't break a chain of replies).

I'm a little bit stuck with Eric : in my 1st game I had managed to get rid of him, but now... I'm stuck :/

Here's a summary of the 2 important opportunities with him :

Sacrifice

I've made a deal with Eric. He shouldn't touch Alice, Lisa or Kira anymore. Now he'll focus his entire attention on mom. Not the worst deal to be honest.

He is an asshole, but he keeps his word. Let's see how long he'll be able to hold himself in check, since my sisters love to flirt without thinking about consequences.

End of opportunity.

Wallet

Eric and I have made a deal. I won't mention Victor Moro, I gave him all my money and I'll let him do anything he wants with mom. For all this Eric has left my sisters and aunt alone. Also, he told everyone he found his wallet.

End of opportunity.

I did this in my previous game and a few days later I could get rid of him.
What am I missing ?
Did you call his enemy before you gave him the wallet?

If you did then you only have Kate's mom route left "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

mcit111

Nov 20, 2017
Lisa is supposed to reward me for helping with her homework, did a month or so of helping and nothing is progressing. Any clues to get this going again?

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
This is my first post here and I Am A Newbie. Hope This is cool.
I'm stuck. When Max selects sleep with mom in her room response is "<just enjoy it>". He get a handjob
and is sent back to his room. How do I jet rid of the < and > signs and sleep there.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks for the info! I'll see if I can complete the sources and progress. If not I'll start over. I can safely cheat Eric's influence (so I don't get sent to military school) and money though right?

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Lisa is supposed to reward me for helping with her homework, did a month or so of helping and nothing is progressing. Any clues to get this going again?
Did you get the girlfriend path?? also how's her mood?? did she got punish at least one time??

This is my first post here and I Am A Newbie. Hope This is cool.
I'm stuck. When Max selects sleep with mom in her room response is "<just enjoy it>". He get a handjob
and is sent back to his room. How do I jet rid of the < and > signs and sleep there.
Guess you had to edit the file with line with that characters, that comment is suppose to be a wink for you from the devs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be high and there is also a homework bug that you may have but first raise up Lisa's mood and get Max authority over her higher.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hmm Getting rid of Eric the easy Way, or My Way :)

I found out a super easy way to get rid of him without triggering the "Send to bootcamp" or using any pills, beer, or impotency stuff. By fluke i realized what made mom wanna send me there to start with. I had ignored kira and Eric having sex for weeks but right after i walked in on them mom came to me and said i was gonna be sent to the camp. Hmmm i loaded a save prior to walking in on them i executed my test plan.

To start off i told Eric to go F himself the first time we meet. So i played as his enemy. I made sure i never triggered the "Wallet" opportunity by keeping less then 500$ in pocket cash. ( You can still buy stuff that costs like 990 for the cams if you just save it in the web account and use it right away before you move time forward. So if you have 1100$ in your web bank at 06:00 hours go to the site, withdraw cash, buy camera and you have less then 500$ and the clock still reads 06:00 it's safe to go on with no "Wallet" triggering)

Anyways.. I saved 6k in my bank. (For later use with kate's mom) I had 400$ in cash and started to squeeze mom and Alice till i hit 500+. Did not take long at all before Mom and Eric came to me and accused me of steeling the Wallet. (Remeber i never caught kira and Eric having sex) Normally you would go to kira and ask about your next move. I dident. I completely ignored Kira and all the trix she have to help you steel the wallet and bla bla bla.. I simply waited 2 weeks till Mom and Eric retured and asked me to pay up. Obviosly i had all my cash in hand by now and paying him 1000$ was nothing. Then everything was a peace of cake with zero complications at all.

Short version.. Talk to Kira about needing help getting rid of asshole (Eric). Talk to Kate. Get big pack of weed. Talk to Kate again. Call kates Mom. Wait till Alice and Kate are in there room to go make a Video. Next day call Kates mom and BAM.. No more Eric :D The hole thing takes about a week of ingame time.

I can only guess the send to camp trigger is catshing Kira and Eric. If you do you must Sacrifice Alice and that might stop Mom from going Camp crasy. Either way this was a super easy way to get him gone and not once did i run into any trouble :) Happy getting rid of Eric everyone :D Muhaha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm Getting rid of Eric the easy Way, or My Way :)

I found out a super easy way to get rid of him without triggering the "Send to bootcamp" or using any pills, beer, or impotency stuff. By fluke i realized what made mom wanna send me there to start with. I had ignored kira and Eric having sex for weeks but right after i walked in on them mom came to me and said i was gonna be sent to the camp. Hmmm i loaded a save prior to walking in on them i executed my test plan.

To start off i told Eric to go F himself the first time we meet. So i played as his enemy. I made sure i never triggered the "Wallet" opportunity by keeping less then 500$ in pocket cash. ( You can still buy stuff that costs like 990 for the cams if you just save it in the web account and use it right away before you move time forward. So if you have 1100$ in your web bank at 06:00 hours go to the site, withdraw cash, buy camera and you have less then 500$ and the clock still reads 06:00 it's safe to go on with no "Wallet" triggering)

Anyways.. I saved 6k in my bank. (For later use with kate's mom) I had 400$ in cash and started to squeeze mom and Alice till i hit 500+. Did not take long at all before Mom and Eric came to me and accused me of steeling the Wallet. (Remeber i never caught kira and Eric having sex) Normally you would go to kira and ask about your next move. I dident. I completely ignored Kira and all the trix she have to help you steel the wallet and bla bla bla.. I simply waited 2 weeks till Mom and Eric retured and asked me to pay up. Obviosly i had all my cash in hand by now and paying him 1000$ was nothing. Then everything was a peace of cake with zero complications at all.

Short version.. Talk to Kira about needing help getting rid of asshole (Eric). Talk to Kate. Get big pack of weed. Talk to Kate again. Call kates Mom. Wait till Alice and Kate are in there room to go make a Video. Next day call Kates mom and BAM.. No more Eric :D The hole thing takes about a week of ingame time.

I can only guess the send to camp trigger is catshing Kira and Eric. If you do you must Sacrifice Alice and that might stop Mom from going Camp crasy. Either way this was a super easy way to get him gone and not once did i run into any trouble :) Happy getting rid of Eric everyone :D Muhaha
Sorry but you are wrong and you can keep Eric away from all women but mom which is his GF anyway.

You took the long route to get rid of Eric. The wallet route is first and only cost you 3k to finish not the 6k for Kate's mom route.

There is 2 things to keep in mind about Eric.
1. Keep less than 500 in Max's pocket until you are ready to kick his ass out.
2. Do not start Lisa's Sex-ed training. Starting Lisa's sex-ed will trigger Eric going to Alice while mom is in the shower and will trigger Eric blackmailing Kira.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Starting Lisa's sex-ed will trigger Eric going to Alice while mom is in the shower and will trigger Eric blackmailing Kira.
No. Eric's visits to Alice are triggered by starting the Blog opportunity, and the Sacrifice opportunity depends on being at war or not. Starting Lisa's sex-ed has no effect on these.

Reactions: Shades19

alaso13

Nov 4, 2017
Do you get the HJ/BJ from Amm in her bed?

Spiders, spiders and even more spiders in Alice's bed.
Must be doing Lisa GF path.
I have to put more spiders, i didnt finish it...
And with ann i get hj in the evening after the massage...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Reading back a few pages, apparently Sister will reward you if you're helping her with her homework for a month? Outside of seeing her tits and her giving you a HJ, I didn't see any new content. I'll see what comes of that for a longer duration.

Last edited:

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Did you call his enemy before you gave him the wallet?

If you did then you only have Kate's mom route left "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

I did not call his enemy.
I didn't remember I had to use Kate to get rid of him ;)
I will go on my progress with her.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
No. If at war with Eric, the Sacrifice opportunity won't even start and you'd never be able to catch them.
Kira and Eric was having sex and that opportunity sure triggerd if you walk in on them. I just avoided doing so on my second atemt.

You took the long route to get rid of Eric. The wallet route is first and only cost you 3k to finish not the 6k for Kate's mom route.
I have gotten rid of Eric using diffrent ways in the past but this one came with zero risks and the problem i had in the past was always Mom and her boot camp nag. If i only knew exactly what triggers it or how to counter it im', sure there are other ways to remove him. But even following some walkthroughs i got sent to Bootcamp and some will require paying off Eric again and again.. using lots of pills and so on. I merly posted a way that will require zero risks (That i know of) and everything after Eric left has worked flawlesly :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote