Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
For some reasons i have jsut 18/21 quests (most likely 1 is connected to "friend w/ Eric" line?)
Also, i stuck at
- Arachnophobia (i can sleep with her/touch her/HJ - but it doesnt progress the quest at all)
- Schoolmate ("a certain progress in “Mentor” opportunity is required to continue. Also, Lisa will be thinking about the offer for a couple of days"; i can i anal her on kitchen/BJ morning and evening/HJ during homework - but it doesnt progress the quest)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
When it comes to opportunities I have 20/21

I'm missing one

So far I finished

Hidden cams
Mentor
Special Books
Cigarette Smoke
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Swimsuit
Arachnophobia
Party Girl
Blog
Alpha
Control
Favourite Aunt
Weed
Sacrifice
Cunning Plan
Wallet
New Job
Hot Coffee
Side effect

Any help for the one missing is appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For some reasons i have jsut 18/21 quests (most likely 1 is connected to "friend w/ Eric" line?)
Also, i stuck at
- Arachnophobia (i can sleep with her/touch her/HJ - but it doesnt progress the quest at all)
- Schoolmate ("a certain progress in “Mentor” opportunity is required to continue. Also, Lisa will be thinking about the offer for a couple of days"; i can i anal her on kitchen/BJ morning and evening/HJ during homework - but it doesnt progress the quest)
Arachnophobia DS forgot to cap it and left it open but as long as you cum in her and switch position at least 3 times each you are done.
Schoolmate is done once you chose which GF route you go and start training with aunt Kira.

As for Control and Side effect, control is comes up after you see Eric using a ball gag on mom and talk to sisters about it and Side Effect comes up after the 4th movie.

Reactions: nxq

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Arachnophobia DS forgot to cap it and left it open but as long as you cum in her and switch position at least 3 times each you are done.
I see, thanx.
Schoolmate is done once you chose which GF route you go and start training with aunt Kira.
What if i chose the "jewelry route"?
As for Control and Side effect, control is comes up after you see Eric using a ball gag on mom and talk to sisters about it and Side Effect comes up after the 4th movie.
So, if i got rid of Eric - i cant start the Control quest anymore?
Thanx for tips about Side Effect.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reading back a few pages, apparently Sister will reward you if you're helping her with her homework for a month? Outside of seeing her tits and her giving you a HJ, I didn't see any new content. I'll see what comes of that for a longer duration.
The reward is the HJ and nothing else will happen while helping with homework.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see, thanx.

What if i chose the "jewelry route"?

So, if i got rid of Eric - i cant start the Control quest anymore?
Thanx for tips about Side Effect.
Yes jewelry is Lisa GF path and also the yoga path will work to.

Right if you get rid of Eric you can no longer get any of Eric's quest.

You are also missing "Changing Roles" quest and that is at the end of both mentor and Arachnophobia, just keep putting spiders in Alice's bed and after mentor and Arachnophobia you should get a convo about spying.

Mentor ends once you handcuff Lisa and cum in her mouth and on her face and private punish her and use handcuffs instead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When it comes to opportunities I have 20/21

I'm missing one

So far I finished

Hidden cams
Mentor
Special Books
Cigarette Smoke
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Swimsuit
Arachnophobia
Party Girl
Blog
Alpha
Control
Favourite Aunt
Weed
Sacrifice
Cunning Plan
Wallet
New Job
Hot Coffee
Side effect

Any help for the one missing is appreciated.
Changing Roles is the one you are missing, its at the end of both mentor and arachnophobia.

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
You are also missing "Changing Roles" quest and that is at the end of both mentor and Arachnophobia, just keep putting spiders in Alice's bed and after mentor and Arachnophobia you should get a convo about spying.

Mentor ends once you handcuff Lisa and cum in her mouth and on her face and private punish her and use handcuffs instead.
I think i am missing handcuffs as punishment, thanks for the tips.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i am missing handcuffs as punishment, thanks for the tips.
Once you get mentor done with handcuffs.
If you want a surprise then quite all sex with Lisa for 3-6 days in a roll and you get a special surprise.
Help her with homework without error and wash her dishes.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Kira and Eric was having sex and that opportunity sure triggerd if you walk in on them. I just avoided doing so on my second atemt.
You only saw them having sex while being at peace with Eric, didn't you? And you didn't need to avoid Kira on your second attempt, because you were at war.

I merly posted a way that will require zero risks
Actually, that was the most expensive route. Instead of acquiring the wallet, you just payed up, locking yourself out of the cheaper hacker route. The risks were still the same, but because you made sure you had the required $6000+ first, things went fast. Without that money, you'd have had a hard time not being sent off.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
You only saw them having sex while being at peace with Eric, didn't you? And you didn't need to avoid Kira on your second attempt, because you were at war.
Nope i was never at peace with Eric. Told him to F himself the first time he asks. Only reason i even noticed the part with kira and Eric having sex in the lounge triggering moms bootcamp nag was walking in on them. I had seen them many times before that but was not ready to tackle Eric yet from the need of cash. On trying it again i avoided walking in on them and this stopped mom from ever asking about the boot camp. I'm not even sure how it all relates. I still wanna know what exactly triggers mom to go on her "Send to Bootcamp rampage".. If just avoiding walking in on kira does the trick im happy. Obviosly i never did the Sacrifice either as that is the continued part of discovering them having sex.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry but you are wrong and you can keep Eric away from all women but mom which is his GF anyway.

You took the long route to get rid of Eric. The wallet route is first and only cost you 3k to finish not the 6k for Kate's mom route.

There is 2 things to keep in mind about Eric.
1. Keep less than 500 in Max's pocket until you are ready to kick his ass out.
2. Do not start Lisa's Sex-ed training. Starting Lisa's sex-ed will trigger Eric going to Alice while mom is in the shower and will trigger Eric blackmailing Kira.
Is that bad trigger Eric Sex-Ed?? I forgot that and I was hoping is we can get a little peep at least with Ann and Lisa, Dark Silver considered the possibility of a threesome with Ann & Lisa??

Anyway I was trying to not go to war with Eric for Scenes-Purposes, but I got bored, I started the war with that bastard, but still not getting the blackmail thing, guess I have to wait a while, that's not the problem, but I was wondering about Sex-Ed, I talk with her and seems that is ok to restart those lessons (I took of photo of Eric when he was peeping on Alice, to get rid of him with Lisa, he started fucking Kira then, don't mind anyway, those are good scenes, we can check how nympho is that delightful milf). So, why is so bad about Sex-Ed?

also what about Sacrifice Op? if he just only with Ann we could get more scenes?? I only got a few scenes when he was ok with ann and alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is that bad trigger Eric Sex-Ed?? I forgot that and I was hoping is we can get a little peep at least with Ann and Lisa, Dark Silver considered the possibility of a threesome with Ann & Lisa??

Anyway I was trying to not go to war with Eric for Scenes-Purposes, but I got bored, I started the war with that bastard, but still not getting the blackmail thing, guess I have to wait a while, that's not the problem, but I was wondering about Sex-Ed, I talk with her and seems that is ok to restart those lessons (I took of photo of Eric when he was peeping on Alice, to get rid of him with Lisa, he started fucking Kira then, don't mind anyway, those are good scenes, we can check how nympho is that delightful milf). So, why is so bad about Sex-Ed?

also what about Sacrifice Op? if he just only with Ann we could get more scenes?? I only got a few scenes when he was ok with ann and alice.
If you go to war with Eric then go ahead and do sex-ed with Lisa.

If at peace and you start sex-ed with Lisa Eric will come to you and demand that he trains her in sex-ed but there is no sex between Lisa and Eric because mom will not allow it to happen, she if very protected of her kids.
There is no scenes with Eric and Lisa during the time she is in mom's room with them for sex-ed.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Haven't been able to play for some time. Currently I can't reach the scenes with Lisa and Alice in Alice's room.
Doing spiders like crazy but still noting. Help me PLS.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't been able to play for some time. Currently I can't reach the scenes with Lisa and Alice in Alice's room.
Doing spiders like crazy but still noting. Help me PLS.
You also have to finish mentor quest and have Lisa as a GF with private spanking of your sisters.
You may also have to finish Hot Coffee but I have not tested that out yet.

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Changing Roles is the one you are missing, its at the end of both mentor and arachnophobia.
Btw, is there anything in the end of "party girl" exapt BJ at friday club night? I tried another optino a few tiems, but it doesnt work =\

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Btw, is there anything in the end of "party girl" exapt BJ at friday club night? I tried another optino a few tiems, but it doesnt work =\
No that is all you get in the bathroom, it may or may not get more in an update but I doubt it though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote