Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is that bad trigger Eric Sex-Ed?? I forgot that and I was hoping is we can get a little peep at least with Ann and Lisa, Dark Silver considered the possibility of a threesome with Ann & Lisa??
All i know about beeing friend with Eric and triggering Sex-ed is that you can get Lisa back later without starting war.
Snapping a picture of Eric wanking off to Alice and saving the picture without talking to mom about it will open an intresting talk tree option with Eric in moms room when hes alone ;) Done right you can snag lisa back to your personal loving sex-ed care, muhaha ..

Reactions: dato000

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
If you go to war with Eric then go ahead and do sex-ed with Lisa.

If at peace and you start sex-ed with Lisa Eric will come to you and demand that he trains her in sex-ed but there is no sex between Lisa and Eric because mom will not allow it to happen, she if very protected of her kids.
There is no scenes with Eric and Lisa during the time she is in mom's room with them for sex-ed.
All i know about beeing friend with Eric and triggering Sex-ed is that you can get Lisa back later without starting war.
Snapping a picture of Eric wanking off to Alice and saving the picture without talking to mom about it will open an intresting talk tree option with Eric in moms room when hes alone ;) Done right you can snag lisa back to your personal loving sex-ed care, muhaha ..
Alright, so, what about the scenes of Eric and Ann, how much is possible to get??

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Coffee quest says reached end for this version, Spiders though work but Max only can rub Alice, and she gives hand only
is there any progress in this version from the spiders, i mean all spiders will be extinct for what for HJ :)? Aranchophobia not finished yet though and new job left for me, 2 quests left. Nothing more i can do about Coffee says over for this version but i making progress finished new movie where Ann its tied up and all watched the movie together in Lounge, and then Alice came i convinced Ann that Alice can be actor and Kira said will work on new story. Will be another movie in this version cause quest not over yet!? Also School girl says needs more success in mentor but mentor says over for this version, that means both finished for this version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Coffee quest says reached end for this version, Spiders though work but Max only can rub Alice, and she gives hand only
is there any progress in this version from the spiders, i mean all spiders will be extinct for what for HJ :)? Aranchophobia not finished yet though and new job left for me, 2 quests left. Nothing more i can do about Coffee says over for this version but i making progress finished new movie where Ann its tied up and all watched the movie together in Lounge, and then Alice came i convinced Ann that Alice can be actor and Kira said will work on new story. Will be another movie in this version cause quest not over yet!? Also School girl says needs more success in mentor but mentor says over for this version, that means both finished for this version?
There is more to the spiders quest so keep putting them in her bed but it will require other quest to advance first.
You have 2 more movies to make.
schoolmate is over once you chose GF for Max and get aunt Kira to teach kissing.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Will make progress if i ask Kira for kissing lessons? I thought that's over there is not quest for that and its only possible in lounge but its 2 seconds :( . Do i need to continue with that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will make progress if i ask Kira for kissing lessons? I thought that's over there is not quest for that and its only possible in lounge but its 2 seconds :( . Do i need to continue with that?
Only until you can start to teach Lisa but you get better with each time you train with aunt Kira, to finish training Lisa it takes 8 successful times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i never seen option to kiss Lisa do i need finish with Kira First and how many times?
Lisa mood and Max authority over her must be high and I don't remember how many times with aunt Kira you need to start on Lisa but I would wait till I got it up to 100 with Kira then try on Lisa.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how do you sex up the camgirl sister in the shower? i remember being able to fuck her in the shower in version 0.4 or some such but i havent been able to recreate it, did it get removed, am i doing some steps wrong or do i just remember some other game?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
how do you sex up the camgirl sister in the shower? i remember being able to fuck her in the shower in version 0.4 or some such but i havent been able to recreate it, did it get removed, am i doing some steps wrong or do i just remember some other game?
The most you can do with Alice in Shower room is HJ with possible BJ. That only happen after she comes back from the club. There MAY be a Mod that allows sex there but I don't know. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can get a BJ if you have the candies and give them to Alice before she goes to the club and then wait till 3 am and take her to the bathroom.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
100 kissing skills or 100 tries with Kira?
Tho already answerd i can add that i started kissing Lisa after i had 25 in Kissing skill from like 2 or 3 times with Kira. Every lesson with her seems to add +5 skill and the practice with Lisa adds 1-3 depending on fail or succsess. I think im at 105 skill now but i finihsed the actuall need at around skill 80 when Lisa wanted to move on to next face of sex-ed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tho already answerd i can add that i started kissing Lisa after i had 25 in Kissing skill from like 2 or 3 times with Kira. Every lesson with her seems to add +5 skill and the practice with Lisa adds 1-3 depending on fail or succsess. I think im at 105 skill now but i finihsed the actuall need at around skill 80 when Lisa wanted to move on to next face of sex-ed.
Yes you can start on Lisa at 25% but hey I like kissing so I always go for 100 with Kira first then to Lisa I go.

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
As per the discussions, for Arachnophobia I am supposed to do spiders. I get that, just a few clarification.

1. After first success with hand job in bed, there is a convo unlocked with Alice about it. Where she say, dont talk about it. So, should I do this convo at all??

2. After the first success in bed with a hand job, do I need to change the sequence???

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
As per the discussions, for Arachnophobia I am supposed to do spiders. I get that, just a few clarification.

1. After first success with hand job in bed, there is a convo unlocked with Alice about it. Where she say, dont talk about it. So, should I do this convo at all??

2. After the first success in bed with a hand job, do I need to change the sequence???
As I have not been able to unlock more or different scenes in arachnophobia.

Also, do I need to complete the movies before I can go further??

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017

We talked before about when Alice will go from "cum in palm" to actually say "I want moore" and allow you to fuck her.

After the third Movie was complete she changed attitude a bit. She now allowed me to ask about Kate in the Lounge and that can give you a BJ. Offering a leg massage can also give you a BJ if you manage to persuade her. She started giving BJ's in the clothing shop on Saturdays if you buy her something. Still only offering HJ from Spider quest.

Once again tho when i was done with the 4th movie and had talked about it with Alice on the first try with the spider quest she said "I want moore" .. So it may be the actual trigger to make her accept sex after spider. Finish last movie.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote