Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
When she's washing the dishes (right after dinner). And her mood needs to be high. It's the choice where 'kira left homework' or something along those lines.

Honestly I didn't think it was worth it. Of the last few updates this is the one I've liked the least. The hardest thing to do was trying to get Lisa's mood up so I could do the anal scene with her and we could be punished. The rest was ridiculously simple and imo not worth it.
So still no sex with Ann?

wow

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows why I cant get an option to get rid of Eric ? Im at war with him, i saw him fucking Kira and took photo and wallet but still i cant get rid of him.
Page 1 post #2 "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Where is the sex with Lisa opportunity during the day? It's been a while since I played, but all the times I thought had sex have just been BJs.
I´m on the same boat, I can´t have sex with her, I can play with her but no sex... so my next event with Alice doesn´t happen. I need help I´m stuck :(

Edit: By next event I mean punished XD
Must be doing Lisa GF path and have her mood maxed and Max authority must be maxed and Kira train for it.
See her at the kitchen after supper.

Reactions: Deleted member 3945

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone knows why I cant get an option to get rid of Eric ? Im at war with him, i saw him fucking Kira and took photo and wallet but still i cant get rid of him.
If I am correct, (hope) Stall him with the $300, but keep going to moms room when he is there alone, you will overhear a phone call that will open 1 way to remove him. There is the Kate mom line as well, but I am far less secure in helping with that.

Aug 22, 2017
So got as far as possible with Lisa+Alice on her live stream, but without Alice joining in...but can't seem to get past the "Tease!/Show me what you're doing!" part while watching Alice from the PC. Also got as far as Alice punishing Lisa and Main character and Ann allowing it. Is this as far as you can go in these? What am I doing wrong/missing? Also can't punish Alice when Kate is there, have her mood and authority all the way up, but shes able to refuse because of tape of Lisa+Protagonist.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a bug with the Arachnophobia opportunity? I've got to sleep in Alice's room, eat her pussy, and then continue on to have sex with her. But the opportunity hasn't said I've reached the end yet even if it has been repeating with that for the last 5 times I tried it. Anything that I missed?
It was not capped off in v.10 and I have no idea if it is in v.11 because I am taking a break from BB and playing Fallout 4 again.

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
How do I give Kate the weed? I can never seem to get her alone this is what the opportunity reads "Everything worked out great! I've ordered some weed and it was delivered with a normal courier. It was easier than I thought, really. Now I just have to give to Kate and hope she'll hold her end of the deal."
when kate visit and stay at alice room, go out and wait at the pool, you can hand the weed there

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
How to trigger hendcufs with Lisa?
you need to get permission from Ann to give private punishment to your sister, after that make mistake on Lisa homework, wait until dinner and tell Ann that you will punish Lisa after dinner, after that go to your room and do the spank punishment (for 3-5 times i think) until theres a new option to touch her pussy then talk to Kira about it

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Must be doing Lisa GF path and have her mood maxed and Max authority must be maxed and Kira train for it. See her at the kitchen after supper.
Ok so I remember doing this event in the past, but I can't get it to trigger again. With Lisa I am at:
Relationship Level: Friends
Current Mood: Awesome
Max's Authority: Respect

Am I short somewhere? And if so how do I improve those? This game is not great on informing the player when actions improve or weaken stats. Thanks!

Oct 28, 2017
then you can get Kate punished now,just setup alice then alice will let you punish kate
Completed all mom-lisa-alice-max events, but how is kate beeing punished- and where and why?
Set up alce with cigarettes...but that seems to be the wrong way. ;-)

Besides that I am stuck with vicky in the coffee shop- what to do there?
I am tired of drinking gallons of coffee. ;-)

Last edited:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Cant seem to get homework bug out for 11.. File attached, Patch file in correct folder, (have all the cheats) but no fix home work bug under Lisa, or am I just not there yet? (Show tits has no challenge rating to it now)

Edit, recent save, not an auto

Last edited:

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
mom caught me licking alice and alice blowing me 3 times but i cant get the scene when she busts us with alice and lisa, any help?

alice also caught me and mom wathcing a movie btw

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so I remember doing this event in the past, but I can't get it to trigger again. With Lisa I am at:
Relationship Level: Friends
Current Mood: Awesome
Max's Authority: Respect

Am I short somewhere? And if so how do I improve those? This game is not great on informing the player when actions improve or weaken stats. Thanks!
What does mentor say?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cant seem to get homework bug out for 11.. File attached, Patch file in correct folder, (have all the cheats) but no fix home work bug under Lisa, or am I just not there yet? (Show tits has no challenge rating to it now)

Edit, recent save, not an auto
You don't have the homework bug you have not gone far enough in the game yet.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
You don't have the homework bug you have not gone far enough in the game yet.
Mentor says based on classmate, School girl (the couples,) still in progress, School girl (Lisa) says "may go further" but is "end of current version" may have crossed repley, so posted here again so you can see it...

hellxanex

May 5, 2017
Anyone can help ? I cannot seem to be able to get the 2 new opportunities? I'm at 19/21 o_O
Do you have Control and Sacrifice opportunities ? Because these two can be skipped early if you want and they don't affect the story line. If you don't have a problem with NTR you can get them both.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
Do you have Control and Sacrifice opportunities ? Because these two can be skipped early if you want and they don't affect the story line. If you don't have a problem with NTR you can get them both.
fuck you are right. I didn't have those. I was sure one of them was needed to trigger the punishment of Kate -_- oh well. Thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote