Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mentor says based on classmate, School girl (the couples,) still in progress, School girl (Lisa) says "may go further" but is "end of current version" may have crossed repley, so posted here again so you can see it...
The save you uploaded had Lisa just touching herself and that is before Kira starts training Max and Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mentor says based on classmate, School girl (the couples,) still in progress, School girl (Lisa) says "may go further" but is "end of current version"
Are you playing the Olivia GF path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone here knows how to get the scene where Max punish or spank Kate??
Once you get far enough in Alice doing things to Lisa and Max then you private spank Alice in her room when Kate is there.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Once you get far enough in Alice doing things to Lisa and Max then you private spank Alice in her room when Kate is there.
What do you mean by doing things? Do you mean the Alice spankings in living room or Alice threesome in Max/Lisa's room?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Lisa GF, it's the end of Mentor and Arachnophobia lines.
Lisa had to peek on Alice and Max on Arachnophobia and on Blog.
I got where Lisa said that she would like to peek but then the event never triggered. How do I make it happen?

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
hello, someone could help me bout those two opportunities (lisa GF)
i think i found most of the event except those two :
- how should i trigger the blog event with lisa and alice ?
- how should i trigger the arachnophobia event with lisa and alice ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello, someone could help me bout those two opportunities (lisa GF)
i think i found most of the event except those two :
- how should i trigger the blog event with lisa and alice ?
- how should i trigger the arachnophobia event with lisa and alice ?
Do Alice's blog with her.
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got where Lisa said that she would like to peek but then the event never triggered. How do I make it happen?
Get both Alice and Lisa mood as high as it will go then "Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend."

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Hi there, i thing i have bug that prevents me to get sleeping with mom. i have done all these steps but i cant sleep with mom;
Talk to aunt Kira 2 days after step 30 - “About mom…”;
Talk to mom - “Aunt Kira is sleeping in the lounge again…”;
Talk to aunt Kira - “About mom again…”;

when i go to moms room after midnight there is only peeking and leaving options available. can you guys help

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
so is all this i done few time
1) alice come room u do anal with lisa while lisa cun alive
2) if u fuck lisa u punished at lounge
3)u gone doxtor with alice .alive blow u and doc only goes underwear
4)mom cacth alice and max on lounge and finally we agree on look in case lisa came.
5)alice now turn dominatrix and dominate ironwoman kate.u can fuck her or blow after alice
6)lisa with u do anal and oral at alice webshow
7)few small changes like on spider event now u start diffrently

im not sure i forget anything but in few hour i finished everything i think im not sure forget something u write here
or anything left at 0.11

some sceen said u reach to end some no info few said will be at 0.12
guess we need to wait new year

Reactions: tulkas

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
i have a problem-:
i can't go sleep... theres no klicking-box :(
what can i do?
when i click on "wait" the game stand still :(

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i remember the last update, the "arachnophobia" didn't had a "you reached the end...".
is this the same with the current update? i can sleep with her and fuck her, but i'm quite sure i could do it with 0.10 build too. so i don't see a difference

Oct 28, 2017

I tried this several times.
Alice replies that she isn t in the mood.
You have two different answers, but both leading to the same result- Alice refuses punisment.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
well i didnt do anything special.alice and lisa with talked some then she come room.then she asked not fuck without her.i fuck lisa at kitchen then at lounge when talk with alice she call lisa spank u both but that not enough punisment and alices hand hurt so she deovloping new idea then i visit her at 8 she called lisa too.
i didnt do anything but my game moded so was mood maxed
so ididnt do anything special.just fast forward few click right time all happen 10m
lisa fuck at kitchen need mood.others dunno
harder and latest trigered one doctor gf think lisa refused and alice become your gf at doc happen last to me
lisa sex ed mom few talk convo no action no screen will added 0.12

if i wasnt cheated i need work out lot maybe for raise lisas mood(alice is so much easier)
after play 10 diffrent save like 3-5 week explored everything i 1-2 weeks ago i start use ikura mod.
prevously when i sutck so badly rarely few time change values with save editiors.

everything its look streight forward no curve ball

spider small few thing added not worth it if u already reached max and unlocked alice domination

2-3 time took every visit.
like alice when she came room first like do oral etc
or at alice room like first small show then full show

if moods and autirity low work on them
i m not sure what prevent u .

edit i think i post this 20-30m but firefox crushed i cant see if was double post im sorry

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Someone care to tell me how you start all new events that are stated in the changelog? I've been going through weeks ingame to find any new scenes yet they don't progress at all. At the end of version 0.10 I had all the opportunities marked with the 'You have reached the end of this opportunity in this version of the game.'

Now with version 0.11 the 'Arachnaphobia', 'Blog' and 'Cunning Plan' opportunities are opened up but I can't seem to find the trigger's to continue them. I went through all the characters on each hour of the day trying to find if there would be some new talk option, or sex scenes that would advance one of the opportunities but without succes.

Kate/Alice/Max night scene stays the same, fuck Kate of bj from Alice, no new dialog or actions. Same goes for the alice/max television event, only a footjob or bj and no progression, no new dialog options. Ann's new scenes with a 'twist' wont happen and neither the new clinic scene or Alice's spider scenes.

All their moods are maxed out.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Someone care to tell me how you start all new events that are stated in the changelog? I've been going through weeks ingame to find any new scenes yet they don't progress at all. At the end of version 0.10 I had all the opportunities marked with the 'You have reached the end of this opportunity in this version of the game.'

Now with version 0.11 the 'Arachnaphobia', 'Blog' and 'Cunning Plan' opportunities are opened up but I can't seem to find the trigger's to continue them. I went through all the characters on each hour of the day trying to find if there would be some new talk option, or sex scenes that would advance one of the opportunities but without succes.

Kate/Alice/Max night scene stays the same, fuck Kate of bj from Alice, no new dialog or actions. Same goes for the alice/max television event, only a footjob or bj and no progression, no new dialog options. Ann's new scenes with a 'twist' wont happen and neither the new clinic scene or Alice's spider scenes.

All their moods are maxed out.

I don't really get a footjob scene anymore. Mostly either a bj, or i lick her cunt during the lounge scene with alice

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote